Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiga's Blacksmith Shop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Empty
PostSubject: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:03 pm

-This place is for where Konoha gets most of it's weapons from. This blacksmith shop in which the owner Raiga is amazing at making weapons and tools. His best friend though, was Otonami who he lends him any help-
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:03 pm

"So...for the last recent visits, how's my weapon?" Otonami asks.
"It's pretty good, keen, and really sharp!" Raiga exclaims as he gives it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
"It's pretty good, keen, and really sharp!" Raiga exclaims as he gives it back to him.

Otonami looks at the new metal that replaced his old one as it was much more shiny, much more delicate, much more harder and condensed, and much easier to handle.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami looks at the new metal that replaced his old one as it was much more shiny, much more delicate, much more harder and condensed, and much easier to handle.

"I know what your thinking. This metal, stemina is quite the beauty!" Raiga says. "But...the rarest metal is 100% pure chakra is called "Ilorp"."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"I know what your thinking. This metal, stemina is quite the beauty!" Raiga says. "But...the rarest metal is 100% pure chakra is called "Shine Star"."

"Tell me about it." Otonami says.
"Ok...this metal is usually found from craters, meteorites, and ancient buildings. But, they're almost impossible to find..." The blacksmith said.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"I know what your thinking. This metal, stemina is quite the beauty!" Raiga says. "But...the rarest metal is 100% pure chakra is called "Shine Star"."

"Ok...this metal is usually found from craters, meteorites, and ancient buildings. But, they're almost impossible to find..." The blacksmith said.

"What you found, was 98% pure chakra. Also, pretty rare as well. You can only find it in Iwagakure which is why I recommended it." The blacksmith said as he started to make a sword.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"What you found, was 98% pure chakra. Also, pretty rare as well. You can only find it in Iwagakure which is why I recommended it." The blacksmith said as he started to make a sword.

"Hmm...you said that you can build a weapon out of any metal, right?" Otonam asks.
"That's right!" The blacksmith said. "I'm skilled no matter what!"
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Hmm...you said that you can build a weapon out of any metal, right?" Otonam asks.

"I see...well, I'm going to give this a check." Otonami says and he Wink at him.
"Depends on what jutsu you'll use. It better not be a S-Rank. That metal can withstand any A Rank jutsu." Raiga replies.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"I see...well, I'm going to give this a check." Otonami says and he Wink at him.
"Depends on what jutsu you'll use. It better not be a S-Rank. That metal can withstand any A Rank jutsu." Raiga replies.

"Ok...I don't know any S-ranks..." Otonami mutters and he immediately electrocutes his Sonic Blades.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Ok...I don't know any S-ranks..." Otonami mutters and he immediately electrocutes his Sonic Blades.

"Wow, i don't feel vibrations! It still feels comfortable when you even hold it with a jutsu." Otonami exclaims. "All right, time for my new jutsu." Otonami faces at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Wow, i don't feel vibrations! It still feels comfortable when you even hold it with a jutsu." Otonami exclaims. "All right, time for my new jutsu." Otonami faces at a tree.

Otonami's arm starts to electrocute even more to 7500 volts. "All right! Here goes!" Otonami runs 50MPH at the tree and slashes right through it.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami's arm starts to electrocute even more to 7500 volts. "All right! Here goes!" Otonami runs 50MPH at the tree and slashes right through it.

"Whoa..." Raiga watched as he sees a huge 10in diameter hole through the tree and it the electricity was still sparkling. "Not yet..." Otonami says.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Whoa..." Raiga watched as he sees a huge 10in diameter hole through the tree and it the electricity was still sparkling. "Not yet..." Otonami says.

Suddenly, a lightning comes out from a dark cloud and immediately sparks the tree and a huge explosion occurs. "Gah!" Raiga braces himself as some debris falls into his own shop. The smoke clears and it shows Otonami standing in front of a immensly cutted up, and burnt tree. "Wow...just touching it hurts..." Otonami says.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:18 pm

"Hey! Raiga! You okay?" Otonami shouts out to ask.
"Yeah..." A gruff says. "I'm fine..." Raiga gets up from the floor. "Spectacular move there!"
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
"Hey! Raiga! You okay?" Otonami shouts out to ask.
"Yeah..." A gruff says. "I'm fine..." Raiga gets up from the floor. "Spectacular move there!"

"Thanks!" Otonami says. "I have to go now. Training. Thanks for the new upgrade!" Otonami shouts and he runs off.
"Be safe! And, YOUR WELCOME!" The blacksmith shouts and he chuckles. He then goes back to fixing the sword.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:30 pm

* Heard the explosion *
and went to check it out.....

* Reach Raiga's Blacksmith Shop *
@Otonami : Wow , nice blade u gt there , judging by that intense Power , i guess the metal is atleast 85% Charka Base , am i correct ??
@Raiga : hey old timer , can u help me make my Blades like tat without changing its blade ?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:37 am

ksw212 wrote:
* Heard the explosion *
and went to check it out.....

* Reach Raiga's Blacksmith Shop *
@Otonami : Wow , nice blade u gt there , judging by that intense Power , i guess the metal is atleast 85% Charka Base , am i correct ??
@Raiga : hey old timer , can u help me make my Blades like tat without changing its blade ?

OCC: Otonami's gone...he went training.

"Oh?" Raiga notices. "Sure...hmm, nice sword." Raiga says. "It's going to cost you some money though. That metal that my friend Otonami used was 98% chakra based. Able to withstand up to any A Rank Jutsu. Although, use a S Rank and you say BOOM to your sword. All right then, I make a pretty good bargain and since I'm in a good mood. You'll pay for the replacement for 2,000 ryo. It's supposed to be 5,000 ryo. I'm only going to use .1 pound of that metal called stemina. So, money then." The blacksmith says and he puts out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:31 am

Zenzu walked up and saw the blacksmith, who was currently busy with a client, so he sat back and waited for him to finish
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:36 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
Zenzu walked up and saw the blacksmith, who was currently busy with a client, so he sat back and waited for him to finish

"I can handle two people at a time!" The blacksmith shouted, who saw Zenzu. "Boy, I hope Otonami's having fun..." The blacksmith mutters.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:39 am

" Well, then mr blcksmith, i am in need of mt sickels being resharpend, do you think your up to the task?
Zenzu said playfully
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:44 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
" Well, then mr blcksmith, i am in need of mt sickels being resharpend, do you think your up to the task?
Zenzu said playfully

"Definitely." Raiga says. Waiting for the other guy to see if he wants to pay or not. "First, you'll have to tell me what kind of material is this before I can use my sharpening tools."
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:47 am

Zenzu looked at his sickles, and smiled "Are you able to work with dark chakra infused metal?"
"I have only met one person who could, so if you arent able to, then i understand"
Zenzu began to turn slowly as he said this
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:49 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
Zenzu looked at his sickles, and smiled "Are you able to work with dark chakra infused metal?"
"I have only met one person who could, so if you arent able to, then i understand"
Zenzu began to turn slowly as he said this

"Ah...dark chakra metal. Who are you?" Raiga asks. "I have the sharpening tool needed for that. Of course, it's going to be pretty expensive." Raiga says.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:52 am

Zenzu smiled at the blacksmith, he put his hand out to shake and said, "the name's Zenzu, and im a person who doesnt get on well with fate, BWHAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed as he said this
"Oh and i have plenty money on me, so name your price"
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:54 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
Zenzu smiled at the blacksmith, he put his hand out to shake and said, "the name's Zenzu, and im a person who doesnt get on well with fate, BWHAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed as he said this
"Oh and i have plenty money on me, so name your price"

"Ok. Only sharpening? No metal replacement?" The blacksmith says as he laughs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiga's Blacksmith Shop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next