Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiga's Blacksmith Shop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:57 am

"No sorry, this won't truly test your skills as a blacksmith"
With that Zenzu thru down a bag ful of money,"Take what you need, and have a tip"
He winked and smiled, then he gave the blacksmith his sickles
But as he did this he smiled as he watched the smith's face look astonished as they only extend with the chains, and are still connected to the arms
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:01 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
With that Zenzu thru down a bag ful of money,"Take what you need, and have a tip"
But as he did this he smiled as he watched the smith's face look astonished as they only extend with the chains, and are still connected to the arms

"You have a very unusual sickle. I'm only going to do the top." The blacksmith says and with that, he goes inside. "Oh, and." The other person was still deciding on the metal. "Take your time!" He shouts out.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:02 am

"Thank you" was all that Zenzu said
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:14 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Gate-Keeper wrote:

"You have a very unusual sickle. I'm only going to do the top." The blacksmith says and with that, he goes inside. "Oh, and." The other person was still deciding on the metal. "Take your time!" He shouts out.

OCC: Sorry I took long to reply.

After 15 minutes, Zenzu looks to his left to see a small crater and an intense damaged tree. Before investigating, the blacksmith comes out with a highly sharpened sickle. "I haven't worked on sickles for a very long time, so, I tried." Raiga said.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Heard the explosion *
and went to check it out.....

* Reach Raiga's Blacksmith Shop *
@Otonami : Wow , nice blade u gt there , judging by that intense Power , i guess the metal is atleast 85% Charka Base , am i correct ??
@Raiga : hey old timer , can u help me make my Blades like tat without changing its blade ?

OCC: Otonami's gone...he went training.

"Oh?" Raiga notices. "Sure...hmm, nice sword." Raiga says. "It's going to cost you some money though. That metal that my friend Otonami used was 98% chakra based. Able to withstand up to any A Rank Jutsu. Although, use a S Rank and you say BOOM to your sword. All right then, I make a pretty good bargain and since I'm in a good mood. You'll pay for the replacement for 2,000 ryo. It's supposed to be 5,000 ryo. I'm only going to use .1 pound of that metal called stemina. So, money then." The blacksmith says and he puts out his hand.

Erm , i meant can u make the Blade as strong as that , WITHOUT REPLACING THE BLADE. ( The metal part of the sword )

OOC : How much is one ryo anyway ?? i mean 1 ryo = ??( how much )
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:46 am

ksw212 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Heard the explosion *

@Otonami : Wow , nice blade u gt there , judging by that intense Power , i guess the metal is atleast 85% Charka Base , am i correct ??
@Raiga : hey old timer , can u help me make my Blades like tat without changing its blade ?

"Oh?" Raiga notices. "Sure...hmm, nice sword." Raiga says. "It's going to cost you some money though. That metal that my friend Otonami used was 98% chakra based. Able to withstand up to any A Rank Jutsu. Although, use a S Rank and you say BOOM to your sword. All right then, I make a pretty good bargain and since I'm in a good mood. You'll pay for the replacement for 2,000 ryo. It's supposed to be 5,000 ryo. I'm only going to use .1 pound of that metal called stemina. So, money then." The blacksmith says and he puts out his hand.

Erm , i meant can u make the Blade as strong as that , WITHOUT REPLACING THE BLADE. ( The metal part of the sword )

"I know...so, 5,000 ryo with that metal stemina." The blacksmith says as Zenzu examines his blade.

OCC: 100 ryo is $1 (1 ryo = 1 yen...I think...and 1 yen = $0.01)
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:49 am

"Thank you for trying master blacksmith, oh and by the way could u tell me what happened over there?"
Zenzu pointed to the crater
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:52 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
"Thank you for trying master blacksmith, oh and by the way could u tell me what happened over there?"
Zenzu pointed to the crater

"Ah yes...my friend named Otonami, was training his new weapons that I gave him with that new metal. He used a pretty powerful lightning move. He seems to went away..." Raiga says. "But, I think he went over there to train." Raiga points to the location in which the Valley of the End was. "But, he should've been done training by now. My guess is that he went back to Konoha."

OCC: You know that Nasin is at Kumo...
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:54 am

"Ahh thank you sir" Zenzu said
He walked off

occ: just found out the bastard
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Heard the explosion *

"I know...so, 5,000 ryo with that metal stemina." The blacksmith says as Zenzu examines his blade.

So how much ?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:48 am

ksw212 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Heard the explosion *

So how much ?

OCC: $50

"Did you not hear me? I said 5,000 ryo!" The blacksmith says and gives back the blade and takes out the metal. "This is the shiny metal that my friend has managed to mine out. So...will you pay for it or not?"
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Heard the explosion *

So how much ?

OCC: $50

"Did you not hear me? I said 5,000 ryo!" The blacksmith says and gives back the blade and takes out the metal. "This is the shiny metal that my friend has managed to mine out. So...will you pay for it or not?"

............. Can u do it Immediately ??
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:15 pm

So this is Raiga's blacksmith shop
'walks in'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Ok wow this is gonna be expensive anyway I look at it...this is quality work
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Dchong wrote:

* Pushes Dalio aside *
Get in Line Trash .......

OOC : can u on MSN ??
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:37 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:

* Pushes Dalio aside *
Get in Line Trash .......

OOC : can u on MSN ??
Hey I'm not buying anything...I already have my own chakra gear...I was just looking at what he can do
'rolls up right sleeve revealing a metal arm'
I also wanted to see whether he could do anything like this
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:40 pm

OOC:Hey I'm gonna play a game for awhile talk to u later
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:37 pm

*walks into the shop*
Raiga: Ah... young Uchiha, what can i do for you?

*Suzaku takes out a piece of metal that shines like a rainbow*

Raiga: This....

Suzaku: its chakra metal. i need you to make it into a weapon.

Raiga: It shall be done, what weapon should it be made into?

Suzaku: A pair of chained cutlass

Raiga: Interesting choice, a cutlass will definitely look great on you. I'll get it done in 3 days.

Suzaku: Okay, thank you^^

*Suzaku watches as Raiga gets started with purifying the metal.*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:57 pm

me:Hello u must be Raiga
Raiga:Thats me
me:Can I buy the metals that were left over by your metal working
Raiga:All of them??
me:Yup
Raiga:Alright but I don't exactly have a price for them
me:Then I'll give u 2000ryou and we call it a deal
Raiga:I would have given it to u for free but if u insist
'goes into the back of his shop'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Dchong wrote:
me:Hello u must be Raiga
Raiga:Thats me
me:Can I buy the metals that were left over by your metal working
Raiga:All of them??
me:Yup
Raiga:Alright but I don't exactly have a price for them
me:Then I'll give u 2000ryou and we call it a deal
Raiga:I would have given it to u for free but if u insist
'goes into the back of his shop'
'Raiga comes back with the spare metals'
Raiga:Here u go sir
me:Just call me Dalio and thanks
'I walk out of the shop with Raiga wondering what I want to do with those metals'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm

'Walks into the shop'
me:Hey Raiga
Raiga:Hey Dalio
me:Do u have any scrap metals??
Raiga:Yup
'walks into the back of his shop'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Dchong wrote:
'Walks into the shop'
Raiga:Hey Dalio
me:Do u have any scrap metals??
Raiga:Yup
'walks into the back of his shop'
'Raiga walks back out'
Raiga:Here u go
'passes me the metals'
me:Thanks
'passes him some money'
me:I'm going now
'I leave the shop'
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey Raiga
Raiga : OO , its u , wad can i do ya for ??
can u make me a Charka Steel Claw Gauntlet , adding Retractable Wrist Blades scallop blades at the side of the Gauntlet with this Charka material i found ??
* A take out a Meteorite with visible presences of Metal inside of it *
* Raiga takes the Meteorite *
Raiga : hm ...... this might take a long time , bt i will try my best , come back maybe 10 days l8tr , i will see wad i can do by then
Ok , got it , thx
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:47 pm

'walks into the shop'
Raiga:I got those spare and scrap metals for u
'Raiga walks into the back of the shop'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Dchong wrote:
'walks into the shop'
Raiga:I got those spare and scrap metals for u
'Raiga walks into the back of the shop'
'Raiga walks back out'
My goodness thats a lot more metal than I expected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiga's Blacksmith Shop   Raiga's Blacksmith Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiga's Blacksmith Shop
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next