Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuki Headquarters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:02 am

*an underground base* "This'll work for the time being, the Akatsuki will never find us here."

occ- this is for Jinchuuriki only, seeing how higure joined with the akatsuki this will be the jinchuuriki meeting base.

oh and yeah our team name is Tsuki (japanese for moon)! and you propably shouldn't be able to find this unless you were ultra, mega skilled at finding things.

oh and for us jinchuuriki, we have team coats like the akatsuki, except that they look like sasuke's teams coats (the ones that were open, and had hoods) but are just straight black with white swirls around it (looks kinda like shukaku's body marks but are white). you dont have to wear this, and if you do you can wear it anyway you want, or customise it to anyway you want.

Last edited by Lelouch Shinosuke on Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:23 am

occ- okay since this is a headquarters there should be some sort-of order of who's in charge.

and i'll just point out the obvious, 9 tails is in charge and then the lowest ranking officer is 1 tail
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:24 am

ooc-i am a pro-hunter but im too lazy to try to find you.living half of your life in the wild,traveling almost every second..can help up your senses
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:28 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
ooc-i am a pro-hunter but im too lazy to try to find you.living half of your life in the wild,traveling almost every second..can help up your senses

occ- that's okay. oh and i almost forgot, thanks for betraying us.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:43 am

occ- oh and for us jinchuuriki, we have team coats like the akatsuki, except that they look like sasuke's teams coats (the ones that were open, and had hoods) but are just straight black with white swirls around it (looks kinda like shukaku's body marks but are white). you dont have to wear this, and if you do you can wear it anyway you want.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:03 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
oh and you aren't allowed to be here. cause no matter how good of a hunter you are, you don't have anything to track us with. and i am with lelouch. thank you higure for joining up with the akutsuki and betraying us. let me give you a reward in exchange. it is not much, but here is a trip to the river styx. it is good till then next time we battle, and when you get there, say hi to hades for me
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:06 am

so let me straighten up this place
*a clone of kanda then streightens up a few things*
ok, how about this over here, and that over there
*kanda moves a couch over here and a table over there, then places some flowers on the table, makes a list of members, checking off tmack, lelouch, and kanda, still awating the rply to kyoshiro*
ok. that is about it. i wonder what is next
*kanda clone then fixes up the sink, and makes a bathroom, and fixes up a lot of other stuff*
i wonder if they will all find this place. i mean, tsuki is a newly formed organization. so i wonder who else will join. if we get any new member, i hope it would be a new junchuriki. i mean, we juncujiki can not trust any one else other than junchuriki. ah man. being alone in this world sucks sometimes
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:11 am

*the clone disapears and after a few days, kanda finnaly reaches the newly made hq*
wow, i juess i did a good job finding this place. well. i gess all that is left is to arm this place
*kanda then goes out of the hide out and then travels to his own hide out *
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:25 am

*it wasn't till a few days when kanda comes into the hq, with 6 foxes. each with a box on their back*
thank you for your help
a rank fox 1- you are welcome, now when we are summoned again, prepaire a lot of rabits for us to feast on
kanda- got it
*kanda then unloads his stuff from their backs revealing that he had been transportaing 3 boxes of weapons of differnt types, 3 boxes of food for several weeks, and a sigle box of medical equipment and medicene*
now all that is left to do is todig a well, and make a bathroom
*kanda then takes out his 2 katanas, and then start to carve away the rocks and makes some toilets, and a sink and kanda thne does some basikl plumbing*
now that aught to do it. now let us see to that well
*kanda then grabs some metal rods out of his bad, and then walks around all over the place, till it detects water*
ok. now to build a well
*kanda starts diging strait down till he is then launched up by a gyser*
oh. it seems that i found a natural hot springs
*kanda then widens the hole to make a bath and makes a small building over it, with walls and everything*
ok. now to find a well
*kanda walks again all over and then he finds some more sources of water and then starts to dig, and this time he found it being connected to a resovour, and then kanda makes a well, and then rests for a while. there, that seems better
*kanda then lays down and sleep for a while*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:31 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*an underground base* "This'll work for the time being, the Akatsuki will never find us here."

occ- this is for Jinchuuriki only, seeing how higure joined with the akatsuki this will be the jinchuuriki meeting base.

oh and yeah our team name is Tsuki (japanese for moon)! and you propably shouldn't be able to find this unless you were ultra, mega skilled at finding things.
actually. that is only if they have something ofours to track, so in here. you guys may not be allowed to leave things behind, not even shurekins. we must not leave any evidence we are here. so only use kunais and long range jutsus, the only times you may use shurekins or throw kunais is to defeet the enemy or if they are attacked to a rope or something
*kanda unpacks the boxes. after he has rested, and then pouts up all of the weapons on the wall*
there, now various types of weapons, all over from the world, specialized in different environemnts, let me see, snow blades, desighned in yukigakure, ment for the cold, desighned not to stick to clish at the handel, and to blend in with the snow, and there is also desert blades, the handel coated with graphite to absorb temeratures wuickly to keep them cool
OOC- and it can go thta. i used some graphite blocks at my jewlery art class before when were making glass beads, and the graphite can help os form the beads. and on a side note, i am able to make a glass fish, although i am not that skilled. but i am still able to make it*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:32 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

actually. that is only if they have something ofours to track, so in here. you guys may not be allowed to leave things behind, not even shurekins. we must not leave any evidence we are here. so only use kunais and long range jutsus, the only times you may use shurekins or throw kunais is to defeet the enemy or if they are attacked to a rope or something
*kanda unpacks the boxes. after he has rested, and then pouts up all of the weapons on the wall*
there, now various types of weapons, all over from the world, specialized in different environemnts, let me see, snow blades, desighned in yukigakure, ment for the cold, desighned not to stick to clish at the handel, and to blend in with the snow, and there is also desert blades, the handel coated with graphite to absorb temeratures wuickly to keep them cool
OOC- and it can go thta. i used some graphite blocks at my jewlery art class before when were making glass beads, and the graphite can help os form the beads. and on a side note, i am able to make a glass fish, although i am not that skilled. but i am still able to make it*
*8kanda then leaves to find more members.*
i wonder if any one will join us
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:18 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

*8kanda then leaves to find more members.*
i wonder if any one will join us

occ- only jinchuuriki! nobody else!
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:18 am

*walks in and sits at a table* "Okay first order of business, completely eradicate Akatsuki and the remaining Higure members. we will show no mercy, no leniency, and there will be absolutely no betrayal in Tsuki. do i make myself clear? good. now i propose that we all take out madara, all of us fight him at once."

*looks over at the coat rack* "oh and you'll find you Tsuki coats over there."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:46 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*walks in and sits at a table* "Okay first order of business, completely eradicate Akatsuki and the remaining Higure members. we will show no mercy, no leniency, and there will be absolutely no betrayal in Tsuki. do i make myself clear? good. now i propose that we all take out madara, all of us fight him at once."

cool
*kanda goes and picks up a coat, and hangs up his old one*
well. we are only to oppose the akutsuki. they are after our bijus, so it is obvious that we eill not join them, but destroy them, if we have any spies in here, i will send them a one way trip to the river styx my self, i will not forgive betrayal.
*kanda then punches a not important piller, and utterly destroys it.*
and also. there might be more junchurikis so we will have to sonstantly travrel to search
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:52 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

cool
*kanda goes and picks up a coat, and hangs up his old one*
well. we are only to oppose the akutsuki. they are after our bijus, so it is obvious that we eill not join them, but destroy them, if we have any spies in here, i will send them a one way trip to the river styx my self, i will not forgive betrayal.
*kanda then punches a not important piller, and utterly destroys it.*
and also. there might be more junchurikis so we will have to sonstantly travrel to search

"That's true we also have to recruite more jinchuuriki."

occ- so if anyone can just get some of our old friends from the bleach rp and get them to join
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:49 am

Hello

Samui walks into the Tsuki HQ.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:53 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Hello

Samui walks into the Tsuki HQ.

*sences his chakra* "Oh, hello. and you have the-" *looks around him and plants a paper on his forehead that activate the rokubi chakra. suddenly gold chakra surrounds samui, "Ah, rokubi. that's very powerful, welcome to Tsuki." i say and hand him a coat. (your chakra returns to normal)
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:55 am

Samui stitches the cloak (he's a good sewist) with his original robe and the cloak now looks like it did before the stitching, but the robe has been inverted and thinned with chakra, so that it keeps me warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:08 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Samui stitches the cloak (he's a good sewist) with his original robe and the cloak now looks like it did before the stitching, but the robe has been inverted and thinned with chakra, so that it keeps me warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
so you finally reveal your biju. i am happy, that another one of ous has joined our ranks. one by one. we shall over power the akutsuki, and soon the moon will rule all under the darkness of night.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:42 am

"okay, now that the members are here, i would like to propose that we take on each Akatsuki member, one by one-strongest to weakest. starting with Madara Uchiha to Kaito Washio. all agreed?"
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"okay, now that the members are here, i would like to propose that we take on each Akatsuki member, one by one-strongest to weakest. starting with Madara Uchiha to Kaito Washio. all agreed?"
we will need to team up onhim like 3 to 1 or something like that. then show that if we beat their leader, then we can beat the others
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:27 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
we will need to team up onhim like 3 to 1 or something like that. then show that if we beat their leader, then we can beat the others

"no, we all fight him. all of us, all at once. that is the only way we can defeat him. even you, kanda, cannot defeat him alone. but, do not give up hope. i've heard reports of that the Yonbi has been awakened in a person. so maybe he can join us."
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:59 am

Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

"no, we all fight him. all of us, all at once. that is the only way we can defeat him. even you, kanda, cannot defeat him alone. but, do not give up hope. i've heard reports of that the Yonbi has been awakened in a person. so maybe he can join us."

"But first before we do this we need the support of the Kages, starting with Yuudai."

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sun May 17, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:41 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

"But first before we do this we need the support of the Kages."
NO!!!!!
*kanda hitting the table making cracks*
i will not allow any help from regular humans, we can not trust a normal human, all humans are evil, no matter what
*kanda hiting the table again this time shattering into big pieces*
humans are evil to their very core, one wrong move, and we will just be handed off to the akutsuki.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:52 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

"But first before we do this we need the support of the Kages."
NO!!!!!
*kanda hitting the table making cracks*
i will not allow any help from regular humans, we can not trust a normal human, all humans are evil, no matter what
*kanda hiting the table again this time shattering into big pieces*
humans are evil to their very core, one wrong move, and we will just be handed off to the akutsuki.

"Damn! calm down! fine, we wont let them. it was just an Idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuki Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuki Headquarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Bears :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: