Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuki Headquarters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:57 am

Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"okay, now that the members are here, i would like to propose that we take on each Akatsuki member, one by one-strongest to weakest. starting with Madara Uchiha to Kaito Washio. all agreed?"
we will need to team up onhim like 3 to 1 or something like that. then show that if we beat their leader, then we can beat the others

"no, we all fight him. all of us, all at once. that is the only way we can defeat him. even you, kanda, cannot defeat him alone. but, do not give up hope. i've heard reports of that the Yonbi has been awakened in a person. so maybe he can join us."

"But first before we do this we need the support of the Kages."
NO!!!!!
*kanda hitting the table making cracks*
i will not allow any help from regular humans, we can not trust a normal human, all humans are evil, no matter what
*kanda hiting the table again this time shattering into big pieces*
humans are evil to their very core, one wrong move, and we will just be handed off to the akutsuki.

"Damn! calm down! fine, we wont let them. it was just an Idea."
*kanda collects the pieces of the table and puts them togather*
we must rely on eachother, not outsiders. so for madara, what are we to do. if i were to go up to him, my chances of surviving is very small, not even 10 percent. as for irou, it is alittle higher i'd say about 25 percent at the most
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:23 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"okay, now that the members are here, i would like to propose that we take on each Akatsuki member, one by one-strongest to weakest. starting with Madara Uchiha to Kaito Washio. all agreed?"
we will need to team up onhim like 3 to 1 or something like that. then show that if we beat their leader, then we can beat the others

"no, we all fight him. all of us, all at once. that is the only way we can defeat him. even you, kanda, cannot defeat him alone. but, do not give up hope. i've heard reports of that the Yonbi has been awakened in a person. so maybe he can join us."

NO!!!!!
i will not allow any help from regular humans, we can not trust a normal human, all humans are evil, no matter what
humans are evil to their very core, one wrong move, and we will just be handed off to the akutsuki.

we must rely on eachother, not outsiders. so for madara, what are we to do. if i were to go up to him, my chances of surviving is very small, not even 10 percent. as for irou, it is alittle higher i'd say about 25 percent at the most

"well, what if you use the full power of the kyuubi? i know that you dont like to use it, but this seems like a pretty desperate time."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:57 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

NO!!!!!

"well, what if you use the full power of the kyuubi? i know that you dont like to use it, but this seems like a pretty desperate time."
nnggggggggggggg, then maybe i don't really know, but maybe the persentage might be rased by 10% i'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:13 am

Ma...Da...Ra.... Samui pants his name out, eyes glowing golden with fury.

Kill Madara....
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:17 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

Kill Madara....

"It's okay, just calm down." sits down, "Okay, when were fighting Madara we all need to release our full power. so i will release all three tails, kanda will release all 9 tails, and you Samui will release all 6 tails. that way we have a better chance of defeating him."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:46 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

Kill Madara....
*kanda on his knees holding his head, barly covering his eyes which are crimson red with vertical slits*
kill him, rip off his skin, burn him in oil, send him to death a thousand times. AND IT WILL STILL NOT BE ENOUGH
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:46 am

ok. i know that this is in ooc, but if any one read this page, you will laugh even if it is alittle bit. cause in this commic tsunadu adopted naruto, and on page 1000, naruto prposed to hinata
http://mattwilson83.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-NaruHina-CH57-PG-1117-123255436
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:15 pm

*walks in* "Okay i've just recieved word about a realized jinchuuriki. his name is Mishimoto Ken, he has the Yonbi Biiju which allows him to have poison manipulation. id be carefull when recruiting him seeing as he has a very strong power."
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:19 pm

"And i also have info on a new akatsuki member, his name is Kaito Washio." *lies down a stack of paper, the first paper has a picture of Kaito's face.* "He can manipulate snakes and has a variety of Orochimaru's techniques, he can controll paper like former member Konan, and has air manipulation."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:29 am

"And i also have info on a new akatsuki member, his name is Kaito Washio." *lies down a stack of paper, the first paper has a picture of Kaito's face.* "He can manipulate snakes and has a variety of Orochimaru's techniques, he can controll paper like former member Konan, and has air manipulation."
air manipulation, can't doo much about that, but snake techniques, hmmm, i guess i will be bringing back some snake rools, any one wants some
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:30 am

*walks in* "Okay i've just recieved word about a realized jinchuuriki. his name is Mishimoto Ken, he has the Yonbi Biiju which allows him to have poison manipulation. id be carefull when recruiting him seeing as he has a very strong power."
yes, i have already made contact with him, and i already told him about where the base is, of course, he won't betray us caus, he cann't betray us even if he wanted, to go to the akutsuki means to go to his death
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:31 am

*enters base with tsuki coat hungover shoulder after acquiring it from the coat rack*

you dont really think i'm that weak do ya? hahahaha! baka kyuubi..so what do we do here?
*glares at kanda*
and my senses are naturally heightened,so you cant talk quiet enough without me hearing it..its what spending half your life in the wild does...well kenta's life anyways,heheheh...by the way,its rude to assume people's intentions before getting to know them..baka kyuubi
*smiles gently*
mishimoto ken..jinchuriki no yonbi,if you didnt already know,hehehe
*puts on coat but tears sleeves turning it into a hooded shirt coat*
well see ya!i got better things to do.
*walks out of underground base*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:34 am

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
*enters base with tsuki coat hungover shoulder after acquiring it from the coat rack*

you dont really think i'm that weak do ya? hahahaha! baka kyuubi..so what do we do here?
*glares at kanda*
and my senses are naturally heightened,so you cant talk quiet enough without me hearing it..its what spending half your life in the wild does...well kenta's life anyways,heheheh...by the way,its rude to assume people's intentions before getting to know them..baka kyuubi
*smiles gently*
mishimoto ken..jinchuriki no yonbi,if you didnt already know,hehehe
*puts on coat but tears sleeves turning it into a hooded shirt coat*
well see ya!i got better things to do.
*walks out of underground base*

*grabs mishimoto's shoulder* "It'd be wise not to talk to kanda like that, seeing as how he's our leader and he could kill you."
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:40 am

*pushes hand away*
i'd rather you not touch me..and i dont care about what that pussy does,whats he doing right now?
*looks at idle kanda*
nothing..you need a leader everyone can get along with,not a dictator who depends on his power.'ll bring back...
*rips coat in half and walks away whispering the name*
HIGURE
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:42 am

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
*pushes hand away*
i'd rather you not touch me..and i dont care about what that pussy does,whats he doing right now?
*looks at idle kanda*
nothing..you need a leader everyone can get along with,not a dictator who depends on his power.'ll bring back...
*rips coat in half and walks away whispering the name*
HIGURE

*eyes glow bright green and the moisute in the air begins to get heavier* Unless you wish to die, you'd best apologise.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:46 am

*stops and turns around*
you'd best keep your cool...who knows what could happen if you lower your defense at the slightest bit..
*flashed cuts in lelouch's coat appeared as ken leaves*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:47 am

*water wraps around my neck and heals it instantly. a water tendrail stabs through your shoulder and i activate one tail* Why dont you show me what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:52 am

*enters 1 tail and venom touches the water and poisons both of us*
thats what'll happen..obviously i am immune to my own poison so i suggest u back off.now get off my back you ill-tempered baka no roba**
*continues to walk away*

**baka no roba literally means stupid of donkey..intentionally meant to mean stupid ass xP

ooc-i got bored lol
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:55 am

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
*enters 1 tail and venom touches the water and poisons both of us*
thats what'll happen..obviously i am immune to my own poison so i suggest u back off.now get off my back you ill-tempered baka no roba**
*continues to walk away*

**baka no roba literally means stupid of donkey..intentionally meant to mean stupid ass xP

ooc-i got bored lol

*water clone turns purple with poison and dissolves on the ground and then leaves an acid hole in the floor. i appear infront of you* Fine leave. i'll tell Kanda that the yonbi chose a little bitch as a host. you know the way to the door.

occ- your not a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:58 am

do whatever you want
*leaves base*

ooc- lolol that was fun
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 am

ok ok, now lets not get too hasty, starting tsuki was my idea, and like ken-kun said, we need a leader, if you want i will raise my hand to be it, i mean, i rebuilt yukigakure when it was down, so maybe i can lead this team
*kanda trying to calm the others down*
and what about tmack, the 8 tails, i haven't seen him for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Headquarters   Tsuki Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuki Headquarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Bears :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: