Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TygerDela

TygerDela

Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:32 am

Name: Hakkeshō Kaiten - Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
Type: Defensive
Description: This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from the user's chakra points right before being struck. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.

Name: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Type: Offensive
Description: The user forms two large lion-like shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forward at the opponent. The jutsu seems to be performed in a spinning manner to confuse and throw off the opponent's aim.

Name: Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō - Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Description: This jutsu is essentially a doubled version of Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Like the former, it closes off the opponent's chakra points in an exponentially increasing number of quick successive strikes. Unlike the former, it closes off twice as many at twice the speed. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly. It has a slightly different stance than the lesser form in which the upper body is slightly rotated to the right. This stance activates the characters at the edge of the divination field to begin the technique.

Name: Hakke Kūshō - Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Description: This jutsu is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user does a palm thrust to violently push the opponent away.

Name: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Description: A focused variation of Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, this jutsu sends a wave of chakra directly towards an opponent, more than enough to shatter rock.

Name: Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō - Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Type: Deffensive
Description: This jutsu is a combination of the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin and the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. In this jutsu, Hinata emits a constant stream of chakra from her palms, creating extremely sharp chakra blades. With her natural flexibility, Hinata can reach any point around her, allowing her to hit any target within her field of vision. While using this jutsu, Hinata moves extremely fast (her movements become a blur), allowing her to hit hundreds of targets with extreme precision, much like the original Sixty-Four Palms jutsu. Additionally, Hinata can control the size of the chakra beams in her palms, allowing her to create larger, arc-shaped chakra beams that spread out across her entire attack range. This creates an "absolute defense" effect similar to that of the Heavenly Spin, though the cutting nature of the chakra prevents any outside force from restricting it. In this way, the technique can be used as both an offensive and defensive maneuver.

Name: Konbi Henge - Combination Transformation
Type: Phisical transformation
Description: An advanced form of Henge no jutsu [Transformation Technique], Konbi Henge is where both the users are transformed into one being. Unlike regular henge, this is not an illusion but an actual physical transformation.

Those are all i've chosen so far. but i'll add up more.

Last edited by TygerDela on Thu May 14, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:36 am

I would make the 128 palms Rank S. Because I have sixty-four palms as an S and something that is actually better than sixty-four shouldn't be a lower rank.
Back to top Go down
TygerDela

TygerDela

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:39 am

ok i'll re edit and make it an S. but is the 64 palms an s rank? isn't it too high?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:40 am

TygerDela wrote:
ok i'll re edit and make it an S. but is the 64 palms an s rank? isn't it too high?

No it isn't really, since it cuts off their chakra. Making it so they can't use jutsus any more. Plus it hurts their internal organs. It basically finishes a person off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:42 am

TygerDela wrote:

sorry if i cant be here, but id just like to cut in and say that 64 palms as an S rank jutsu for a Hyuuga member seems really high. it should be more like B or A.

but that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:43 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
sorry if i cant be here, but id just like to cut in and say that 64 palms as an S rank jutsu for a Hyuuga member seems really high. it should be more like B or A.

It stops a person from being able to fight any more. So being a S rank jutsu is fine. Go read the description of sixty-four palms.
Back to top Go down
TygerDela

TygerDela

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:43 am

yeah, you've got a point on that. i'm just saying this cause on the manga neji knew the 64 palms when we was still a genin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:44 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

It stops a person from being able to fight any more. So being a S rank jutsu is fine. Go read the description of sixty-four palms.

oh, well no i know what 64 palms does. but okay i agree with you. sorry for cutting in.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:45 am

TygerDela wrote:
yeah, you've got a point on that. i'm just saying this cause on the manga neji knew the 64 palms when we was still a genin.

Yeah but that doesn't mean it isn't an S rank jutsu. Naruto is a Genin and I bet he knows some S rank Jutsus. Any approved.
Back to top Go down
TygerDela

TygerDela

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:49 am

yay then now i'm the second hyuuga in here Very Happy btw how come don't we have a mansion on konohagakure? bounce
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:50 am

TygerDela wrote:
yay then now i'm the second hyuuga in here Very Happy btw how come don't we have a mansion on konohagakure? bounce

I never made it since I usually stay at the Hokage Mansion. Since I am the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus   Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyger Hyuuga Jutsus
Page 1 of 1