Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu   Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
Type: Defensive
Description: This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from the user's chakra points right before being struck. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.
Name: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Type: Offensive
Description: The user forms two large lion-like shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forward at the opponent. The jutsu seems to be performed in a spinning manner to confuse and throw off the opponent's aim.
Name: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Description: This jutsu closes off sixty-four specific chakra points on an opponent's body with the Gentle Fist, effectively eliminating their ability to use chakra for quite some time and making it difficult for them to move. It begins with striking two chakra points, followed by four more, then eight, then sixteen, then thirty-two, and then sixty-four strikes. Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes.
Name: Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Description: This jutsu is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user does a palm thrust to violently push the opponent away.
Name: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Description: A focused variation of Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, this jutsu sends a wave of chakra directly towards an opponent, more than enough to shatter rock.

I will have more jutsus to come, as I am still thinking up my own unique ones. Also I didn't know what rank they should be and I am thinking about it, so I haven't put their rank up yet.

Last edited by Unknown Demon God on Sat May 02, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu   Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 am

There approved once you add a rank
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com

Yuudai Hyuuga's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1