Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaito's jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kaito''s jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:42 am

Fuuton style: Kaze senbon (needles of the wind)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The ninja gathers air with his hands and mixes it with chakra, by doing this he transforms them into sharp and deadly needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the enemies to see them. The only way to ensure safety is to dodge them.

Fuuton style: Kouysei boufuu no kireme (great gale breakthrough)
Skill: Ninjutsu
Description: After bringing their hands to their mouth, the user will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.

Fuuton style: Shido Kuryami no haritsukai (Wind style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Palm)
Description: this forms wind in a demonic claw shape around my dominant left hand. i can grab things from farther away with inhansed strength, can block nearly anything, and can also manipulate wind better.

Fuuton style: Boufuu no ken (gale blade)
Description: Creates a blade of wind around the user’s arm. Since the wind is condensed down it does weigh down the user’s arm.

Fuuton style: Boufuu arashi no doragon (gale wind dragon)
Description: Powerful attack that creates a huge surge of wind in the shape of a dragon, which is sent towards the opponent. If the victim is hit they will suffer great amounts of damage. It will seem as if he or she is stuck inside a tornado. but, it is attached to my arm at the side of its head, so it looks kinda like im holding a white chinese dragon my the left ear. when first activated it looks like rasengan, but then grows to the chinese dragon

Shikigami no mai (dance of the Shikigami)
Type: kekki genkai
Description: my body can become paper at will, i can also create objects with paper such as--sheilds, wings, kunai, and more. also i can change my shape, so i could look like a completely different person.

Shikigami no Yoridico enbu (rejuvinating waltz of the shikigami)
Type: kekki genkai
Description: if my any of my paper is destroyed i can preform this jutsu and paper will form from the air and replace it.

Summoning: white snake
type: Ninjutsu
Description: i will summon a white snake that can vary between sizes (small or large) and i can summon more than one at a time. most of them extend from my curse mark. all of them are very, very poisonious. the summoning from my curse mark is a spell called, "Snake Authority Spell."

devine oral snake skin rejuvination
type: ? (i have no idea, but probably ninjutsu)
description: i will shed my skin like a snake and will be completely healed

Summoning: Impure world resurrection
type: kinjutsu
description: first i have to sacrifice however many bodys i want to bring back to like. after that two coffins will jut out from the ground and from those coffins could be anyone (sound 4, hokages, dead clan members, etc...). my limit is two, and that usually drains me till i cant do it for a couple of days. then i plant kunai with special tags into their heads and then they do whatever i want.

Genjutsu: Shiranui
type: genjutsu
description: when i call on this 6 clones all appear around my opponent and then explode on him simultaniously

Genjutsu: Hazy twilight moon
type: genjutsu
description: when i call on this a clone will charge at my opponent but then explode in autumn leaves on contact, but then when the clone explodes 4 moon shaped blades will come from its body and peirce through the enemy.

Rank S Justus: 350 points from charka
Rank A Justus: 275 points from charka
Rank B Justus: 200 points from charka
Rank C Justus: 125 points from charka
Rank D Justus: 50 points from charka

Last edited by Kaito Washio on Thu May 21, 2009 11:13 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Lelouch's Jutsu?
Back to top Go down

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:46 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Lelouch's Jutsu?

oh im so sorry. i was looking at this dude's jutsu for reference and i did that on acident. im really sorry i'll change that now.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:47 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
oh im so sorry. i was looking at this dude's jutsu for reference and i did that on acident. im really sorry i'll change that now.

Alright well I will look over them right now.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:48 am

yeah i was kinda wondering why it said my name up there. there can only be one lelouch here kid. lol lol!
Back to top Go down

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:50 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
yeah i was kinda wondering why it said my name up there. there can only be one lelouch here kid. lol lol!

LMAO!! okay thanks Lelouch.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:53 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

LMAO!! okay thanks Lelouch.

dont sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:55 am

Okay first off saying something can't be blocked isn't right. I know a way to block all of those attacks as well as my character can see them. I am just saying, but otherwise Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:56 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Okay first off saying something can't be blocked isn't right. I know a way to block all of those attacks as well as my character can see them. I am just saying, but otherwise Approved.

oh, well i just meant that like it's like really hard to block it. but how can you block it?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:58 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
oh, well i just meant that like it's like really hard to block it. but how can you block it?

Well my character is a Hyuuga and with the byakugan I would be able to see the chakra you molded into each of your Jutsus. Then to block it I could use Rotation/Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:58 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
Unknown Demon God wrote:

he's a hyuga dude he can pretty much block anything. and i have to agree with udg, you cant make it like, 'you cant block this.'
Back to top Go down

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:59 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

Well my character is a Hyuuga and with the byakugan I would be able to see the chakra you molded into each of your Jutsus. Then to block it I could use Rotation/Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin.

oh i see. okay then i'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:01 am

Kaito Washio wrote:

Yeah you can say it is hard to block, but there is a way to block everything.
Back to top Go down

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:04 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

Yeah you can say it is hard to block, but there is a way to block everything.

That's true. and i just fixed it, and thanks for approving it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaito's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's jutsu   Kaito's jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaito's jutsu
Page 1 of 1