Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konan's "Grave"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Konan's "Grave" Empty
PostSubject: Konan''s "Grave"   Konan's "Grave" Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:57 am

*walks up to a white marble grave engraved with the words, Konan. silent tears filled my eyes* Your not gone, i just know it. And i will find you one day, i promise it to you. *takes out a peice of paper from my pocket and folds it untill it is an oragami flower. i lay it on the ground and say a silent prayer. i stand up and walk away*
Back to top Go down

Konan's "Grave" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan's "Grave"   Konan's "Grave" Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:01 am

*as i walk away i hear something behind me. i look and see the ground moving at the foot of the white marble headstone. suddenly there is an implosion and i go to it. there are dirt stairs that lead to a dark room down below* W-what the hell. *i walk down the stairs*
Back to top Go down

Konan's "Grave" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan's "Grave"   Konan's "Grave" Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:20 am

*down below the grave is a black marble room (black marble walls, black marble floor) across the room are 6 coffins all have a kanji on them--Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, Preta, and Naraka. all of them suddenly open revealing people with orange hair and black peircings all over their bodies. but then suddenly a voice is heard, "Kaito?" i turn around to see a blue haired lady with an origami flower in her hair.*
Back to top Go down

Konan's "Grave" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan's "Grave"   Konan's "Grave" Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:26 am

Who-who are--? but i knew that she was my mother, Mom? tears start to form in my eyes.

*but she wasn't talking to me directly, she was a hologram* Kaito if your seeing this then you probably know that im not dead. i want you to know that i dont want you looking for me. the pain that, that can bring will bring you trama that will haunt you for the rest of your life. so please, for your mother. dont come and look for me.

What? you dont want me to look for you!? *i slash at the hologram and it dissapears and i cry to myself alone in the black marble tomb*
Back to top Go down

Konan's "Grave" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan's "Grave"   Konan's "Grave" Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:51 am

*a paper barrier is surrounded my Konan's grave and is also surrounded by a wind barrier to block all intruders* I dont care what you say. i'll come for you and find you. *i walk away from the grave and towards home*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konan's "Grave" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan's "Grave"   Konan's "Grave" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konan's "Grave"
Page 1 of 1