Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Madara's jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Principal: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Because of the eternal sharingan, Madara's gained the abilty to jump through space, and presumably time but the time thing will be GOD-mod so it won't be touched THAT much.

Uchiha skills: The Uchiha loved fire jutsu, so obviously I have a lot of fire skills such as
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Missile
Type: B-rank
Description: Just fireballs, but strong enough to ignite mud, wow, ignite mud.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu
Type: C-rank
Description: A ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range.

Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile
Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. Madara is able to do this so intensely the flames turn white.

Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user to fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions because of the sheer heat of the jutsu.

Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank
Description: Exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.

Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: A-rank
Description: This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms before striking the target.

Fire Release: Cranium Carver
Description: Spits out a small fireball that erupts into a giant firestorm after hitting the ground, causing widespread destruction to the area.

Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Description: This jutsu resembles the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, but more of a stream than a ball.

Genjutsu:
Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change (Sharingan default ability)
Type: KKG (Kekkai Genkai)
Description: Using the Sharingan's jutsu-copying abilities, the user can turn any genjutsu back onto its original user.

Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Type: A-rank
Description: This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit.

Kekkai Genkais:

Amaterasu & Tsukiyomi- We know what these are.

Over the years, and there are a lot of years since Madara is like WAYYYY old, Madara has copied non-bloodline jutsus. this is obviously too long to list down, so I will just state the important ones.

I have edited according to the update.

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Sat May 02, 2009 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm

oh wait gotta put rank of jutsus
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:14 pm

approved, judt need to add ranks to them
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Gigamonch wrote:
Principal: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Because of the eternal sharingan, Madara's gained the abilty to jump through space, and presumably time but the time thing will be GOD-mod so it won't be touched THAT much.

Uchiha skills: The Uchiha loved fire jutsu, so obviously I have a lot of fire skills such as
Fire Release: Phoenix Flame
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Missile
Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile
Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Fire Release: Running Fire
Fire Release: Cranium Carver
Fire Release: Flame Bullet

Genjutsu:
Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change (Sharingan default ability)

Over the years, and there are a lot of years since Madara is like WAYYYY old, Madara has copied non-bloodline jutsus. this is obviously too long to list down, so I will just state the important ones.

Rasengan: Yes it is possible to sharingan copy rasengan as Kakashi did.
Technically, Madara should be able to use Amaterasu and Tuskiyomi, but not Susanoo' as Susanoo' requires two external items.

actually. kakashi learned the resangon, not copied it. his teacher was the 4th hokage
I'll add some later.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Hmm maybe I misread it,, but anyway, there isn't any reason for Rasengan to not be copyable, because:

1.) It ain't a Kekkai Genkai
2.) It's not S-ranked.
3.) It's pretty basic for a guy who's been around as long as Madara, as long as he doesn't try to copy Fuuton-RasenShuriken, rasengan is pretty good.

P.S. I bet chidori is copyable to that's why sasuke learned it in such a quick time. who's with me on that one?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Hmm maybe I misread it,, but anyway, there isn't any reason for Rasengan to not be copyable, because:

1.) It ain't a Kekkai Genkai
2.) It's not S-ranked.
3.) It's pretty basic for a guy who's been around as long as Madara, as long as he doesn't try to copy Fuuton-RasenShuriken, rasengan is pretty good.

P.S. I bet chidori is copyable to that's why sasuke learned it in such a quick time. who's with me on that one?
well. i mean. any one can learn the resangan. after al. for it. all you need is chakra. nothing else
and chidory can be taught to any one else, but its only suitable to charingan users because of tunnel vission syndrom. it is when yuo go at a super high speed that you can only see your target leaving you open for counter attacks. if a person with out the sharingan uses the chidory, then they can easly be countered by moving out of the way. and then atacking, or have a clone behind them to attack them after they performed the atack while the user is still recovering from tunnel vission. so it is really a sharingan usage jutsu only. but you get my point
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. i mean. any one can learn the resangan. after al. for it. all you need is chakra. nothing else
and chidory can be taught to any one else, but its only suitable to charingan users because of tunnel vission syndrom. it is when yuo go at a super high speed that you can only see your target leaving you open for counter attacks. if a person with out the sharingan uses the chidory, then they can easly be countered by moving out of the way. and then atacking, or have a clone behind them to attack them after they performed the atack while the user is still recovering from tunnel vission. so it is really a sharingan usage jutsu only. but you get my point

I have read the gaiden. I've actually read all of Naruto, so I'm not as ignorant as I seem. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Ok, So I am staking claim that I can use SUSANOO'O! If approved, I will edit the jutsu lists to put it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu   Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Madara\'s jutsu
Page 1 of 1