Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Suzaku's Manor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Suzaku''s Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:07 pm

*Suzaku steps into his house*

Suzaku:I'm home.

Shiroku Raika(Suzaku's adoptive mother): Welcome back

*Suzaku grabs a drink out of the frdige then walks into his room*

Suzaku: i wonder where Souseiki nii-san is...

Last edited by Uchiha Suzaku on Sun May 17, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Samui steps into the manor

Samui: What a nice place....
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Samui steps into the manor

Samui: What a nice place....

*Heard voices, then went out of room to take a look*

Suzaku: Oh hello Samui^^
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Samui: Oh its Suzaku. I've come to tell you that Souseiki has joined the Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Samui: Oh its Suzaku. I've come to tell you that Souseiki has joined the Akatsuki

Suzaku: Souseiki nii-san joined Akatsuki??!!!

*Suzaku dropped back onto a nearby wall in disbelief*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:37 pm

* Appears in the Manor *
Samui ur an arse ....
Suzaku , u shouldnt listen to " THAT BEAST " , his lying , i didnt Join Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:41 pm

ksw212 wrote:
* Appears in the Manor *
Samui ur an arse ....
Suzaku , u shouldnt listen to " THAT BEAST " , his lying , i didnt Join Akatsuki

Suzaku: You didnt? But Samui isnt the type to tell lies... Unless.. you're thinking of joining?
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Appears in the Manor *
Samui ur an arse ....

Suzaku: You didnt? But Samui isnt the type to tell lies... Unless.. you're thinking of joining?

OOC : Lolz , i nvr mentioned it to anyone tat i was joining except in OOCs , so Samui couldn't hav known

Hmph , Samui dun know anythng , even though he isnt the type to tell lies , he is a type tat spreads Rumors
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm

appears at the door "ahahha...oh come on...you guys..are from the same clan...do not fight against each other..." walks in "hello...i hope you don't mind me entering.."
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
appears at the door "ahahha...oh come on...you guys..are from the same clan...do not fight against each other..." walks in "hello...i hope you don't mind me entering.."

Hmph , Snider , we arent fighting at all ......
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:46 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

walks up to souseiki and pats his back "ahahah..yeah couples quarrel...come on..make up..make up guys.."
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

walks up to souseiki and pats his back "ahahah..yeah couples quarrel...come on..make up..make up guys.."

We arent quarrelling either .....
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Dee Snider wrote:

Sure, come in. But take off your shoes though... Oka-san(mother) dosen't like people walking with shoes in the manor.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

Sure, come in. But take off your shoes though... Oka-san(mother) dosen't like people walking with shoes in the manor.
looks down at feet "...i...never...have any shoes...to wear...to begin with..." looks down at feet and starts wriggling toes.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

looks down at feet "...i...never...have any shoes...to wear...to begin with..." looks down at feet and starts wriggling toes.

-_________-
* sigh *
* thnks * we nid to get him some shoes ...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:51 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

-_________-
* sigh *

*thinks* Snider needs some shoes... i should get him some for a birthday present.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:52 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

-_________-
* sigh *
"why are you looking at me like that..i have some money ok..i have been saving up..." reaches for backpack and unzips the front pocket only to find fingers going through the seams of the pocket "my..money...i...have..been..saving...that..."
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

-_________-
* sigh *
"why are you looking at me like that..i have some money ok..i have been saving up..." reaches for backpack and unzips the front pocket only to find fingers going through the seams of the pocket "my..money...i...have..been..saving...that..."

Pls dun tell me theres a hole in ur pocket and all the money dropped out
-_________-
u nid more Part time jobs
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:58 pm

ksw212 wrote:
-_________-
"i had tried...several..jobs...but i messed up..i tried working at a ramen shop...and i end up causing trouble..cause i tripped and fell..and the whole shop collapsed..i tried...delivery...but..i got lost...and the customer got mad..and i got fired...." starts thinking of all the jobs he took up which includes laundry washing,trimming the lawn and cleaning the hallway in which failed all.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
-_________-
"i had tried...several..jobs...but i messed up..i tried working at a ramen shop...and i end up causing trouble..cause i tripped and fell..and the whole shop collapsed..i tried...delivery...but..i got lost...and the customer got mad..and i got fired...." starts thinking of all the jobs he took up which includes laundry washing,trimming the lawn and cleaning the hallway in which failed all.

Hav u tried Bounty Hunting ??
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
-_________-

You could work at my manor, dun worry, oka-san pays good, and she's a extremely patient woman.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:01 pm

ksw212 wrote:
"well...." remembers the time he took up a bounty hunting job and ends up hunting the wrong person "tried..."
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
-_________-

You could work at my manor, dun worry, oka-san pays good, and she's a extremely patient woman.
"well....what can i work as?...i don't think..i have anything..i am good at...." tries to think of what he is good at.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
-_________-

"well....what can i work as?...i don't think..i have anything..i am good at...." tries to think of what he is good at.

well... you could work as the guard of the manor. It's pretty easy, just sit at the door of the manor and guard it from any enemies^^
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
"well...." remembers the time he took up a bounty hunting job and ends up hunting the wrong person "tried..."

OOC : Ouch

Wad happened ? Bounty Hunting is like one of the easiest Jobs for a Ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Suzaku's Manor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next