Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Suzaku's Manor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
"erm..." sits down on the floor and starts pondering and pondering until his forehead begins to pespire "erm......erm...." squints eyes and continues to ponder.

So ...... wad nw ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:55 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
"erm..." sits down on the floor and starts pondering and pondering until his forehead begins to pespire "erm......erm...." squints eyes and continues to ponder.

So ...... wad nw ??
continues pondering and looks up souseiki "i..don't know...how about we go fishing?..."
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

So ...... wad nw ??
continues pondering and looks up souseiki "i..don't know...how about we go fishing?..."

Are u good at fishing ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:00 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Are u good at fishing ??
"when it comes to food...i am very good at it...^_^..alright..fishing???...suzaku?" looks at suzaku.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Are u good at fishing ??
"when it comes to food...i am very good at it...^_^..alright..fishing???...suzaku?" looks at suzaku.

If u are good at fishing and hunting , u can sell those fish and animals tat u hunted or fished
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:14 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Are u good at fishing ??

If u are good at fishing and hunting , u can sell those fish and animals tat u hunted or fished
"well..the problem...is....by the time...the fish and the animals...reached town..half...of them..would be gone....cause..i cooked..its meat...so..fishing???"
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Are u good at fishing ??

"well..the problem...is....by the time...the fish and the animals...reached town..half...of them..would be gone....cause..i cooked..its meat...so..fishing???"

-___________-
u got hunger issues , Fishing ..... where ?
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:18 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Are u good at fishing ??

-___________-
"i got hungry..quickly...how about the forest of death??..the streams in there..has an abundant amount of fish...some even about our sizes..so..ready????" stands up and seems eager to go hunting for food.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Are u good at fishing ??

-___________-
"i got hungry..quickly...how about the forest of death??..the streams in there..has an abundant amount of fish...some even about our sizes..so..ready????" stands up and seems eager to go hunting for food.

Ok .....
* thinks * i can train my Sharingan's Genjutsus ........
* walks to the Forest Of Death *
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:21 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Are u good at fishing ??

-___________-

Ok .....
* thinks * i can train my Sharingan's Genjutsus ........
* walks to the Forest Of Death *
dash to the forest of death happily.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:34 pm

'Knocks on the door'
Any1 in!!??
'knocks a little harder and the door opens forcefully'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Ok...Better leave a note for this
'walks into his house'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:46 pm

'Touches something'
Man this place is clean he either has a cleaner or else he live with his mom
'picks up a picture'
Yup he is living with his mom
OOC:Not there is anything bad about it
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Huh maybe I should go
'takes up a piece of paper and a pen and writes a note'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:54 pm

'Finishes writing the note and sticks it on the door'
Time to leave
'Walks out of the door'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suzaku's Manor   Uchiha Suzaku's Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Suzaku's Manor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3