Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.) Empty
PostSubject: Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.)   Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:31 am

First of all, Do not post here unless mod or admin, I just wanted to let everyone see the system in its early stage, DO NOT POST HERE unless said so, and if you disobey you shall be labeled gay. For suggestions, PM me. I repeat, this system is still in its early stage and will still be furthered by the mods.

Ok, so there are 5 basic releases:

Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.) FiveBasicElementsHmm, looks like Photobucket fails.

Anyway, This is how it goes:

FIRE pawns WIND, WIND pawns LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING pawns EARTH, EARTH pawns WATER, and WATER pawns FIRE. MEMORIZE THIS, seriously.
Everybody got that?

BASIC CLASHING

Now here are teh basics to the system, given the above chain, observe this example:

S-rank Fire tech versus S-rank Water tech= Water WIN!

Obviously, Fire gets pawned. So what can he do? Introduce a kicker of course! It will then look like this:

S-rank Fire tech + any rank wind tech versus S-rank water tech= Fire WIN!

But what if Water does the same? The he will have to use a kicker stronger than what fire used, so:

S-rank fire+ B-rank wind versus S-rank water+ A-rank wind= Water win again!

Well that was pretty basic, everybody got that?

ELEMENT WEAKNESS

Now of course, it is understood that just because you use a fire against a wind doesn't mean you'll always win. I propose that the element gives a boost to a rank, meaning:

Fire versus Wind. Fire is B-rank, Wind is A-rank, by rank only, Wind will win, but because of elemental weakness, this will ensue:

B-rank Fire + 1 rank up AGAINST Wind,

so B-rank Fire versus A-rank Wind=Draw. Pretty simple right?

NOTE: Do not use this one-up-rank system in combo elements, as that will screw everything up.

WHAT TO MIX
Now to tell people about what they can and can mix in a CLASH, (note: in a clash, not in making jutsus, I don't want anyone PM-ing me about Youton cause I didn't mention it,) to win. Cause we can't let people run around posting that they mixed Win with Fail.

Fire: Mixes with: Lightning, Wind
Wind: Mixes With: Fire, Water
Water: Mixes with: Wind, Earth
Earth: Mixes with Water, Lightning
Lightning: Mixes with Fire, Earth

VERY IMPORTANT: If ever someone mixes two elements that "FAIL" or are opposites on the chain at the top, Total rank would be lowered. This will result in an EPIC fail, and therefore must be avoided.

F.A.Q.:

Why not mix Lightning with air or water?
- This wil shock the user as well, which is bad.
WTF??!?! Water+Earth??
- Yes, very effective for snuffing out a fire-wind combo.
Why lightning and earth?
- I dunno, something about magnetism and hardening the Earth more.
Does lightning and fire yield blue fire?
- No, dumbass. It just makes a stronger fire. Just another version of FirexWind.
Ok, Ok, but why is that for example, a fire user can meld fire with earth, but an Earth user can't meld earth with fire?
- WTF are you talking about? The only case like that is wind but that is only because I excluded a third combo, as that would F*ck things up.
Ok, so let me get this straight, If I use a stronger element than the one my enemy is using, all jutsus of that element will have a plus 1 to its rank?
-Guess so. This is put in so people don't match an A-rank wind with a C-rank fire and say that they win.

Will add more when I get to it.

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Mon May 18, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.)   Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:53 pm

KICKER JUTSU DETAILS

Ok, with the example from above, we can see that to beat the S-rank water, S-rank Fire had to add an additional jutsu to his attack. That jutsu is called the "kicker".

Kicker rules:

-The kicker jutsus rank must be lower than or equal to the primary jutsu, so if the base is an A-rank Wind, then the kicker should be something like an A-rank fire or lower.
-The kicker does NOT give an element boost. The attack will still be classified as the base jutsu. Basically, this means: Fire(Base)+Earth(Kicker)= NOT lava, but just a crude mixture of earth and fire making a stronger fire. I don't want anybody claiming that just because they used a kicker the opposite of the opponent's kicker means they win. Instead, they FAIL.
-IMPORTANT: Kicker chakra costs are CUT IN HALF. But if your two jutsus are the same rank, then chakra costs will still be the same, OBSERVE:

S-rank Fire (Base)+ A-rank Wind (Kicker)= Following chakra cost: Instead of 2000+1500 from the two jutsus, it will only be 2000+750. Because let's face it, It would be very very very chakra heavy to follow the same principle for regular jutsu in combos....

HOWEVER:

S-rank Fire+S-rank Wind= STILL 2000+2000, no chakra cost cutting here my friends. Why? Simple. A double S-rank would simply be EPPPPIIIICCCC(!) and therefore would be almost unbeatable, now if you even had two S-ranks to start with, I bet you can sacrifice enough chakra to do two, right? All in the name of God-mod Prevention.
Back to top Go down

Element system, (refrain from posting here unless MOD.)
Page 1 of 1