Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the point system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the point system Empty
PostSubject: the point system   the point system Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 am

ok. first, we need to talk about the point system, i mean. some people are s clas by your rank. and so if they were to battle, it would be the one with the largest chakra would win, that is unfair, and the chakra points as healthm it is also not very good, as in the future maybe in the near future, if a person can get like 1,000,000 points, that would be too much. i mean. i have battled at least 2 times. so i already know. that the amount of chakra that we have can be too much if used in battle. and also the cost of a jutsu, it should be proportional to the amount of chakra we have. i mean. a s rank jutsu only cost like around 7 times as a d rank, that is still too little. it should be much larger. s rank jutsu should be hard to perform. and also, for the junchurikis, there should be something about their form already, i mean. there should be some other stats than health and chakra, like resistance to an attack, speed of an attack, and other stuff. i hope every one has seen this and comments on this to tell me what i think and to see if it is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

the point system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the point system   the point system Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:19 pm

i already have a sloution for every glinch in the game. im just to busy to post them, once4e i get free time they'll be up
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com

the point system
Page 1 of 1