Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kyoshiro of the sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

kyoshiro of the sand Empty
PostSubject: kyoshiro of the sand   kyoshiro of the sand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm

name: kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage of Sunagakure(Village Hidden in the Sand)

taijutsu averages do the fact that relies on sand manipulation so my weakness is taijutsu but i average at it
skilled ninjutsu,
skilled genjutsu,

Tailed beast:One-Tailed Shukaku
apperance

Height:6,0
Weight:150lb
Eye Color:red
Hair Color: platinum hair
Hair Style: bangs
Skin Colour: um mexican so tanish whitish
Accessories:arrys a 150 cm katana past down by generation to generation said remember many justsu that it has f
Clothing were a hoodie jacket with platinum outlines black pants

carry little sand and use that little sand to create more sand from th ground

oringnal form Uchiha clan but forgot on trip to sand village form and left there in the street taken in and place with in him a tailed beast

chakra wind,lighting

manipulation of sand

techniques
Using this jutsu, i can cover himself in a compacted layer of sand, providing an additional defense should his Shield of Sand fail. Though quite effective, maintaining the armor requires a large amount of chakra and stamina. Furthermore, it is nowhere as resilient as the Shield of Sand, since it easily breaks away upon impact, meaning that the sole purpose of the armor is to absorb impact channeled unto my body during battle

This jutsu causes sand to automatically surround and protect me from harm, even if it's self-inflicted, regardless of whether or not he wants it to. The shield is capable of withstanding considerably strong attacks and projectiles, and can be hardened to a point where it's stronger than steel. It can be defeated by avoiding it completely with extremely high-speed attacks, or merely overcoming the shield with incredible brute force.

rank Very Happy sand weapons(made out sand extremely sharp)

After wrapping an opponent with sand,i will cause the sand to implode and crush whatever is within. When used to kill a person, the death is so quick that there isn't even time to feel pain. The pressure also produces a sizable fountain of blood. i can control the pressure used in the attack, which allows me to merely break bones or completely liquefy an opponent.

Back to top Go down

kyoshiro of the sand
Page 1 of 1