Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kyoshiro of the sand justsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

kyoshiro of the sand justsu Empty
PostSubject: kyoshiro of the sand justsu   kyoshiro of the sand justsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 pm

chakra wind,lighting

manipulation of sand

techniques
Using this jutsu, i can cover himself in a compacted layer of sand, providing an additional defense should his Shield of Sand fail. Though quite effective, maintaining the armor requires a large amount of chakra and stamina. Furthermore, it is nowhere as resilient as the Shield of Sand, since it easily breaks away upon impact, meaning that the sole purpose of the armor is to absorb impact channeled unto my body during battle

rank B:shield
This jutsu causes sand to automatically surround and protect me from harm, even if it's self-inflicted, regardless of whether or not he wants it to. The shield is capable of withstanding considerably strong attacks and projectiles, and can be hardened to a point where it's stronger than steel. It can be defeated by avoiding it completely with extremely high-speed attacks, or merely overcoming the shield with incredible brute force.

After wrapping an opponent with sand,i will cause the sand to implode and crush whatever is within. When used to kill a person, the death is so quick that there isn't even time to feel pain. The pressure also produces a sizable fountain of blood. i can control the pressure used in the attack, which allows me to merely break bones or completely liquefy an opponent.

thunderstorm blade
Rank S
my katana turn blue like chidori and there wind current strong enough to cut anything in front of my katana the current it self cuts to one foot away fo my blade the wind will cut randomly r and the lighting on the katan a chidori so it add both attack and chidori not effect by the win because of tunnel effect can also with every swing launch a wind slash the lighting part strong a chidori and so wind the srenght of hurricane blade that y it S class it continuous

chidori web
Rank c
by put titanium wires and then put the chidori in em it make the blow weaker since it so spread out buy wider range

typhoon slash
rank b swing my blade in circular motion cause a typhoon to appear cause the rock from the round to be lifted hitting the opponent

r
wind tunnel
rank c
cause a hug wind tun nel in funnel shape that appear in front of me and slice anything around it

rank d
hurricane wepon my kunai and shurkien have wind that can be seen and cut enything 10inches away

the flash
rank d
a flash lighting appear on the opponent making em not able to see for 2 turns

lighting needles
rank d
my blade consume by lighting and it doesnt affect anything on till i wish to launch lighting needles so if someone block my sword with another sword i can launch the needles causing the slash too be blocked but not the needles the needles launch out the blade consume by lighting wonce launch my katana turn back to normal

Last edited by kyoshiro of the sand on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: kyoshiro of the sand justsu   kyoshiro of the sand justsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm

approved, and dont forget to hgive them a rank
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: kyoshiro of the sand justsu   kyoshiro of the sand justsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Kaname wrote:
approved, and dont forget to hgive them a rank
what you mean rank sinc eim wind and lightign can i use rasengan
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: kyoshiro of the sand justsu   kyoshiro of the sand justsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:10 pm

im working on that right now
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: kyoshiro of the sand justsu   kyoshiro of the sand justsu Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:51 am

newest justsu

Rasengan:currently in training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kyoshiro of the sand justsu   kyoshiro of the sand justsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kyoshiro of the sand justsu
Page 1 of 1