Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kasi Hokou Justsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Kasi Hokou Justsu Empty
PostSubject: Kasi Hokou Justsu   Kasi Hokou Justsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Um because im the 5 Tails, and each of its Tails is one of the 5 Elements im guessing im allowed to have all 5 forms of elemetnal justu? so im jus gunna make them k ^_^

Ninjustu:

Name: Calling of the Wars
Description: This is My Ultimate Justsu, All five clours in my eyes, and tattos on my body begin to glow, then 2 elements are used to trap the enemy (Lightning paralyzes, , Earth Holds), followed by 3 elements used to attack the trapped enemy ( Air Slices, Water jet streamed, Fire Burns)
---------------------------------
Name: Raijuu's Roar, Isonade's Tears
Description: I hold my staff up to the air, and thunder clouds begin to rumble in, then a bolt of lighting hits my staff so it is now electrically charged. Then i stab the ground and the enemy is contiiusly blasted by water geysers, so when i hit them they are electricuted.

Name: Kyuubi no Youko's Present, Kaku's misguidance
Description: I run towars my enemy, with an earth wall raised behind them, then in font of them, ending in a solid cage of earth. Then fire is sent in from the bottom, becomeing moleten lava

Name: Shukaku's Kiss
Description: I use the wind to surrond my opponent in a sphere in mid air, then i use the currents to attack them from all angles quickly, then they are sent back down into the ground with a tornado
-------------------------------
Name: High Voltage
Description: I used my staff to stab the ground and several pillars erupt from the ground, then i send an electric current aroun the pillars, creating a pen, which surrond me and my enemy (electricty is above ground inbtwn pillars)

Name: Eta Canon
Description: I Basically charge and mix air and fire elements to create a huge blast, like that akatsuki member does in shiuppuden
-------------------------------
Name: Wind Cutter Technique
Type: C-rank
A large slicing wind will be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large targets. This technique can also be used to divide and neutralize an incoming wind attack launched against the user and make it harmless.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: C-rank,
This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak.

Name: Rainbow Clones
Description: I can create a clone from any element
------------------------------
Name: Hot Shot
Description: Shoot small fireballs at enemy

Name: Forceing Fields
Description: Use air to create barriers (invisible like walls)

Name: Unrelenting
Description: Use Eath to create small crakcs in ground, to cause enemy to stumble and fall into holes

Last edited by Kasi Hokou on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kasi Hokou Justsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi Hokou Justsu   Kasi Hokou Justsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Well approved.
Back to top Go down

Kasi Hokou Justsu
Page 1 of 1