Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 year timeskip anytime soon?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

1 year timeskip anytime soon? Empty
PostSubject: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm

everybody seems already cool at their current rank but some want to speed up the yearly exams since its almost over.after the 1 yr time skip,let it be like 1-2 months before that years chuunin exams.it gives us a chance for some sweet jutsu upgrades.im kinda zoning out cuz its 1:25 where im at so that'll be my excuse if u find this idea stupid.
so yes no?
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
everybody seems already cool at their current rank but some want to speed up the yearly exams since its almost over.after the 1 yr time skip,let it be like 1-2 months before that years chuunin exams.it gives us a chance for some sweet jutsu upgrades.im kinda zoning out cuz its 1:25 where im at so that'll be my excuse if u find this idea stupid.
so yes no?

I agree we should have a time skip soon so we can a quick up grade for passing the chunin exams and then we can do the next chunin exams
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:38 am

please admins reply to this sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but I was planning on doing something like this. Cause I know the user who work hard like yourself and others should be awarded. So yes there will be a time skip and there will be rank changes and updates.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Kaname wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, but I was planning on doing something like this. Cause I know the user who work hard like yourself and others should be awarded. So yes there will be a time skip and there will be rank changes and updates.

* confused look *
Huh ??
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Basically the RP time will skip ahead like 3 years. That way people will get higher ranks and more jutus.

Think of it as Naruto going into Naruto Shippunden. The fast fowared time ahead 3 years. Everybody was chunins and jonins. Gara was a kage, etc... That is what is about to happen in the game.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Kaname wrote:
Basically the RP time will skip ahead like 3 years. That way people will get higher ranks and more jutus.

Think of it as Naruto going into Naruto Shippunden. The fast fowared time ahead 3 years. Everybody was chunins and jonins. Gara was a kage, etc... That is what is about to happen in the game.

So , it will be like we will automatic change rank ?? or do we hav to take any test or wadeva ??
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Im going change the ranks. If time is being fast fowardered 3 years !oundlt you think you already took the test.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Kaname wrote:
Im going change the ranks. If time is being fast fowardered 3 years !oundlt you think you already took the test.

er , wads !oundlt ??
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:49 pm

iment wouldn't it make since that you already took the test
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Kaname wrote:
iment wouldn't it make since that you already took the test

wad test ?? i miss the Chunnin exams because i was late -______-
.......... Stupid Exams
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:15 pm

*Sarcasm* Oh wow, what a scintillating conversation >.>
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
*Sarcasm* Oh wow, what a scintillating conversation >.>

haha , very funny ......
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:18 am

arigato kaname-sama! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 year timeskip anytime soon?   1 year timeskip anytime soon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 year timeskip anytime soon?
Page 1 of 1