Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread Empty
PostSubject: 3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread   3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:39 am

*this is a thread for people to post what they did and what happened during the past three years in kumogakure*
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: 3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread   3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:33 pm

After I lost against Hunter I trained furiously. I left the village for 3 years to train for new ways to find out more jutsu's. I couldn't stand being beaten by Hunter so I left for the valley of clouds to the cave where Killer Bee trained to with the 8 tails. I trained and trained and I learned new jutsu's and new ways of fighting skills by myself. I then returned to the Village after 3 years of training.
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: 3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread   3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:00 pm

During the time skip i've been aiding the village,training nonstop in everything even trying to get the chicks!
oh yea the chicks!
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: Ledgend of the Heavenly Bridge (kurai's timeskip arc)   3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 pm

After kurai saw his master burn to ashes, he went to see the village daiymo to fufill the raikages last wish. he spoke to them about how he was asked to be the new raikage. after speaking with the other elders of the village the daiymo told kurai how they were aware of the raikages request, but could not heed to it. he said the reason was that kurai did not have the experience or reputation for the position. they said that if he wanted to become raikage he prove himself. in the middle of the meeting, one of the other village elder stood up. it was Gaki, the leader of foriegn affairs with other villages. he nominated himself as the next raikage. after several moments of talking it over, the daiymo agreed to it. Gaki became the new raikage. so to get stronger kurai headed off to the central mountain of the village to train with the head dragon. over the next couple of months stange happenings began to take place across all of the great lands. people started falling out and dying for no reason.but what made it strange was that they seemed to have been sucked dry. after a about a year and a half, ninja were sent to kumogakure as these occurances seemed to happen the most there. kurai continued his training but ivestigated the case from time to time. even though these deaths continued to happen, there was not enough evidence on it for any one nation to take the blame. However after about another year, something strange happened. a great storm appeared in the sky. the sky itself began to swirl. someone then appeared above kumogakure, it was Gaki, the raikage himself. he announced his new position as ruler of all great nations. it turned out he had been using a dark forbidden jutsu, to slowly suck the chakra out of everyone randomly in order to power the sacred maganata jewel. the jewel which is said to be able to open the sky to reveal the passageway to the bridge of heavan. anyone who reaches this bridge would gain control over the 4 elemental god creatures, giving them control over the ninja world. so to stop the process before the jewel reached full power kurai went after gaki to stop him. kurai was able to bring gaki to his knees, and it seemed to be over, but then in desperation to complete his goal, gaki managed to swallow the jewel and gain gain the chakra of all that it absorbed. he turned the tables on kurai, and it seemed the battle was lost. but then, two squads arrived, shikimaru, kakashi, neji, rock lee, and gara,temari,kankuro, plus naruto came to help. but just as they came gaki used the mystic power of the jewel he swallowed to summon an army of lower level oni(which are still very strong) to fight off the shinobi as he tried to open the passagway to the bridge himself. while the rest fought shikimaru, naruto and kurai managed to make their way to gaki. naruto then created a rasen shuriken to throw at gaki. gaki, whos power at this point was immense saw the attack comming and dodged it, while deflecting it with a jutsu at the same time. however as soon as he re-planted his feet he found himself unable to move. it was shikimaru who had caught him in his most powerful shadow possession using all of his strength, the rasen shuriken was a decoy. knowing that shikimaru could only hold gaki for about 15 seconds because of gakis strength kurai came from above gaki with his newly learned most powerfl physical jutsu. Dragon Chidordigan, kurai yelled as the dragon shaped(looked like a dragon opening its mouth)attack connected with the skull of gaki creating a wide-spread yet concentrated attack(it looks like when the spaceship attacked the white house on independence day. not that big though). because the jewel was within gaki it was disintigrated with him . the oni sank into the ground and the souls that were taken returned to their bodies(the bodies never rotted they remained the same they just looked sucked dry). the damage done to the land by the power of the jewel was erased as wel, and the sky closed up and returned to normal. everyone said their goodbyes and returned to their respective nations. over the next six months the daiymo and the village elders discussed and debated who should be the next raikage, only this time kurai was considered. finally, one week ago, the new raikage was decided. with the recomendation of the kazekage, Gaara and the head of the kanoha jonin, shikimaru nara, kurai was selected to be the new raikage. it seems he had proven himself. now, it is the present and a new chapter unfolds...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread   3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:46 am

After the Raikage dying, a new Raikage was appointed before Kurai. A female Raikage. Her name was Kokoa Miruku. She was strong and powerful, but harbored a great secret. Her skills were better than any other, having trained with the Mizukage and the Tsuchikage.
Seeing that the council was about to decide between her and Kurai, she waited patiently for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread   3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Year Time Skip Filler Thread
Page 1 of 1