Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

snider's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: snider''s home   snider's home Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:36 pm

"erm..this should do it.." snider found an empty experimentation base that belonged to orochimaru and is now cleaning the place up making it his home "....this place...brings me peace...." snider finishes up the touches and place a seal under the hatch so that it will hide itself from anything and will explode when attempted open ooc: this is an underground base therefore no one knows where it is no super strength and stuff and it will explode due to the seal if an attempt to enter besides snider himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:40 am

wakes up "ahhhh....today...is....not a very wonderful day....my hair...its a mess..." is looking in the mirror and trying to fix his bed hair "ahhhhh noooooo!!..its...spiky...i dont want it to be spiky..." heads to the bathroom and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:48 am

walks out of the bathroom while drying hair with towel "ahhh...that feels better....that should take care of the hair..." walks past a mirror and walks back in front of the mirror "wha...what.....NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" echo of snider's voice can be heard throughout the entire otogakure. "NOOOO!!!!!! NO!!!! my hair...my hair...its still spiky....no..." sits down on bed and cry "no....now i cant go out....." suddenly stops crying "ahah...i know.....i will use some gel on my hair!!" goes in front of the mirror and fix his hair "yay!! fixed..alright...time to go.." walks towards one of the tunnels and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:31 pm

yawns and sits up with eyes still closed "um..um..um..what time is it..." feels around for clock and accidently pressed down on his pet beetle "oops..sry...now...where is that clock.."
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm

founds the clock and rubs eyes slowly opening it "erm..the time is..the time is..." notices that the hands of the clock is broken "its...broken...." place the clock back on the table and looks at the large clock on his ceiling right above his bed "HOLY!!!!" rush out of bed and dash into the bathroom followed by the sound of water rushing "AHHH!! COLD!!!" comes out of the bathroom looking pale white and already suit up " glad..that i always...wash my clothes..ah!! late!!" dash out of the base after feeding his pet bugs.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:01 pm

wakes up and rubs eyes slowly "erm...hungry...." walks up slowly as if a zombie walking.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:04 pm

walks to the fridge and looks inside "...milk..." pulls out a milk carton from the fridge,looks at it and shakes it "...moooo...." walks to the living room and sits down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

is going to open a packet of cereal and suddenly realize "...my teeth..havent brush them yet..." walks lazily to the bathroom and closes the door followed by the sound of water rushing.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm

drags feet out of the bathroom and sits back down on chair "...what was i doing..." yawns and scratches head "oh..right..breakfast...." opens up a packet of cereal and pours them into a bowl "right...next...milk..."
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:25 pm

pour some milk into the bowl of cereal and munches down on it slowly "...sleeeeee...py...." while still eating the cereals snider's eyes starts to close itself and he fells asleep with the spoon in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:47 pm

zips up his cloak and walks to one of the tunnels "ok...bye bye bugs..take care of the house while i'm gone..." walks into the tunnel and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm

a whistle can be heard resonating through one of the tunnels "buggys...i'm..home..." appears from the middle tunnel with a plastic bag in hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:02 pm

walks up to his large hercules beetle that is sleeping and pats its head "haiz...you're so carefree..not having to think about what to do everyday..." carries the beetle in 1 arm and place it in it's container "there you go...that should be more comfortable" walks over to his bed and lies down on it.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:11 pm

"i'm bored....." starts humming while counting the clocks on his ceiling "i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...bum be bump...big ones..small ones...even average ones..." hums a happily but still bored.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

gets out of bed and stretches "haiz..i think i will visit the other villages...." walks towards one of the tunnel and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm

wakes up with a yawn and sits up "erm...that was a good sleep..." stands up and stretches "now...what to do today..." reaches for a list on his bedside table and looks at it.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:07 pm

have his breakfast,dress up and walks towards one of the tunnels "alright..later home.." disappears.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:11 pm

dress up and walks towards one of the tunnels after having his meal "later home" disappears.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:58 pm

wakes up and yawns "ahhhh...nothing beats a good nap" stretches while still sitting in bed.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm

gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom "lalalallalaa~~~" sings in the bathroom followed by the sounds of rushing water.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 pm

dress up and walks towards one of the tunnels "take care.." disappears.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:37 pm

sits up and rubs eyes *ah....* yawns,gets up and goes into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 pm

gets up and yawns *ahhh....thats a good sleep...* walks into the bathroom followed by the sound of water rushing.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm

the area starts to distorts as Kuro appears in his home. He walks over to the dressing table and removes his mask placing it on the table before walking to his bed and looks up at the wall

...getting really rowdy among the nations...hope this end soon....

reaches into his pocket

i ran out of chocolates......
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Kuro sighs and turns his head over his right shoulder to look at his pillow

haiz....

Kuro reaches for under his pillow and pulls out a blank white clay mask and puts it on followed by a white ring and put it on. Kuro then stands up and walks over to his wardrobe only to pull out an akatsuki robe and put it on

ah well...time to go...

the area distorts and Kuro disappears followed by a loud whistle in the area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

snider's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: snider's home   snider's home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

snider's home
Page 1 of 1