Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inactive forum

Go down 
+7
tmack
Mishimoto.Ken
Ayame Uchiha
Kasi Hokou
ksw212
Uchiha Madara
Kurotsuki Senju
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:50 am

i think the forum has become more inactive and that people just get on and does nothing not even interaction with the other rpers...therefore..i think a new rule should be added like...DONT CREATE A CHARACTER IF U'RE GOING TO JUST CREATE AND THEN NOT GONNA DO A SHIT. just an opinion since i've been seeing alot of these.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Well, I do remember something about people going on vacation, that's why the forum's in hibernation.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Well, I do remember something about people going on vacation, that's why the forum's in hibernation.
i dont mind those that are going to vacation..i meant those that are online in here and yet just keep quiet and does nothing
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:
i dont mind those that are going to vacation..i meant those that are online in here and yet just keep quiet and does nothing

Like me xD, well, one of the reason is because No one is RPing and so, they are waiting for others to RP and other reason is tat the might be also RP-ing on someother forum
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 am

hey dee, think about it, holidays have started for some, and for most its exams, no one has time for rping, this is happeing in most forums, and jus cool down, in the beginging of july, it will be back to normal everyone will be rping, also peple come on to check, they see no new posts, thus they wont interact cuz ther is no point, think about it man, jump into other shoes first dyde lmao
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Gate-Keeper wrote:
hey dee, think about it, holidays have started for some, and for most its exams, no one has time for rping, this is happeing in most forums, and jus cool down, in the beginging of july, it will be back to normal everyone will be rping, also peple come on to check, they see no new posts, thus they wont interact cuz ther is no point, think about it man, jump into other shoes first dyde lmao
well i had jumped in their shoes and walked run and skipped in them..what i meant is that...there are those that came in here and yet does nothing...its not that i'm mad or anything..but the least they can do is interact with those they have yet to interact with...i am not saying that they have to post something in here everyday..just interact once in a while so that this forum is not dead..and there is nothing wrong with starting a new post cause then when they see a new post they will interact..think like this...if everyone in here thinks of it the same way..*hey! there's no new post..oh well...why bother...lets leave...* then the next guy thinks the same thing and so on and so forth...thus resulting in no new post at all and being an inactive forum.....and i've been through this before..as in i'm the one being silent all the time...wouldnt want the same thing to happen to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:31 am

well for me im sorry i forget to log out but i cant get on the forum as much because the exams are near and nearly over but my parents dont want me on the computer during the weekdays so i can no longer post as much as i used to
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 am

at the time being,my comp has no internet connection TT-TT but im at my dad's office everyday after school
(2:30-ish)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Since I don't feel like making a thread just for this:

Personnel Announcement.
Uchiha Madara (Mod) will be taking a break from RP-ing for a while as his school will be starting. Like, tomorrow. That is all. He will return in due time though, and he will currently leave control of akatsuki to Irou or Ayame.

Yey. I made it formal. Not that it matters really XD
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:40 am

have fun and hope u stop by a little more often later dude
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 pm

OH MY FUKIN GOSH THIS FORUM HAS BEEN SO FRIGGIN EMPTY THEN PPL ARE JUST DROPPIN OFF LIKE FLYS. SO YOU KNOW WHAT SINCE PPL ARE DROPPING AND STUFF CAN WE EMPLOY SOME NEW MODS AND ADMINS SO WE CAN ATLEAST HAVE A FULLY RUNNING SITE PLZ
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 pm

this forum is empty because of people that are online on other forums and yet never once come in here to lighten this place up..this place is empty because of that..just a thought..but maybe this place should be shut down...unless this place suddenly turns brighter
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:00 am

wenever we go on, lets just battle and do anecdotes and crap..i've been promoted!! im goin on to freshie next year!!

starting thurs. im gonna be on more often cuz its SUMMER VAC. for me!
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Since I don't feel like making a thread just for this:

Personnel Announcement.
Uchiha Madara (Mod) will be taking a break from RP-ing for a while as his school will be starting. Like, tomorrow. That is all. He will return in due time though, and he will currently leave control of akatsuki to Irou or Ayame.

Yey. I made it formal. Not that it matters really XD
Iim similar to pein so i will take over akatsuki. I will seeing you.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 am

man bro, i agreee with mishimoto sun.. we should just like start blowin stuff up or attackin stuff. just ta keep action goin. even if there not here. i mean, dats what irou did to me. he attacked my er the raikages village while he was away(i wasnt online) and that helped progress some action. i say we just do that. anyways idk just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
man bro, i agreee with mishimoto sun.. we should just like start blowin stuff up or attackin stuff. just ta keep action goin. even if there not here. i mean, dats what irou did to me. he attacked my er the raikages village while he was away(i wasnt online) and that helped progress some action. i say we just do that. anyways idk just a thought.

yeah but try not to take things to far where an RP-er explodes and tries to cuss us all out -__-..but totally bakuhatsu-status here so things wont be so dull. lets start with a war after the timeskip!!!

Coalition of Ordered Governments=C.O.G. ^^Y
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 am

wow...some progress...hope this keeps up..this place would be so much brighter and not so gloomy...
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:41 am

it got gloomy cuz ken was not here ^^! jk dont wanna sound conceited
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 am

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

yeah but try not to take things to far where an RP-er explodes and tries to cuss us all out -__-..but totally bakuhatsu-status here so things wont be so dull. lets start with a war after the timeskip!!!

Coalition of Ordered Governments=C.O.G. ^^Y
yea dats true some people do overeact
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 am

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
it got gloomy cuz ken was not here ^^! jk dont wanna sound conceited
ahaha well just hope this place doesnt turn dead..cause its a waste if it does
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 am

wait hold on..ken you're with akatsuki??? i thought you're with the bijuu organization??
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 am

haha, yea ken that wuld be kinda contradictory. akatsuki hunts bijuu, and u are one haha
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 am

if i was,sokou's ass would have been grass and they're the lawn mower -__-' i dont think im in any org. rite now but i feel sumthings gunna happen..
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
i agree with hollis, we should start blowing things up because it will and excitment because the chunin exam killed the website. now as leader of akatsuki im going to start the bjuus hunt because im getting bored and i needsomething to do. who village will be first
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
i agree with hollis, we should start blowing things up because it will and excitment because the chunin exam killed the website. now as leader of akatsuki im going to start the bjuus hunt because im getting bored and i needsomething to do. who village will be first
i think..that you guys should give out pms to those from the villages so that they are online when you guys attack the villages..you know..just to give them some chance to defend the villages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inactive forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inactive forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Basics :: Announcements-
Jump to: