Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inactive forum

Go down 
+7
tmack
Mishimoto.Ken
Ayame Uchiha
Kasi Hokou
ksw212
Uchiha Madara
Kurotsuki Senju
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

inactive forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:39 am

Well if blowing up stuff will make people come back then start blowing up stuff. This forum needs to get active again.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

well we'd better start pm the others that akatsuki is on the move and if they're not in well their village will just be destroyed without them able to protect it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 am

Dee Snider wrote:
well we'd better start pm the others that akatsuki is on the move and if they're not in well their village will just be destroyed without them able to protect it.

Yeah I guess we better start that then.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

Yeah I guess we better start that then.
yeah how about saturday..since most should be able to be on till late hours...or early morning...hopefully this will allow those from different time zones to cross.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:58 am

good idea dee. everybody is always on at different times which gets annoyin cuz sum got to leave wen sumthing awesomes goin on and this and that -__-
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:38 am

thats what im talking about im going to start the war at the begining of the time skip. for now i might finsh of the lighting village. so if you want to die come to the lighting village.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 pm

wow....most ever online since may 7 2009
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Ok people, I know we have been dead, ant that is partly my fault. I've just been really busy in the past 2 months but it's all over now and we can get this baby rolling again. So come on peole get all your friends and your friends friends, and your friends friends friends etc.... caus naruto play will live again.

The updates will be up in about a day or 2 and yes the beloved MS upadte is on there. See i think about you all, ut i warn ye now it is very hard to get and has a huge drawback to it. Anyway get posting people we have a wrold to revive.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Kaname wrote:
Ok people, I know we have been dead, ant that is partly my fault. I've just been really busy in the past 2 months but it's all over now and we can get this baby rolling again. So come on peole get all your friends and your friends friends, and your friends friends friends etc.... caus naruto play will live again.

The updates will be up in about a day or 2 and yes the beloved MS upadte is on there. See i think about you all, ut i warn ye now it is very hard to get and has a huge drawback to it. Anyway get posting people we have a wrold to revive.
hahak..man kaname i love you man for coming back..welcome back
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 am

errr kaname ftw?! lol
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 am

What's ftw????? Oh and the updates will bbe posted sometime tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 am

Kaname wrote:
What's ftw????? Oh and the updates will bbe posted sometime tonight.

FTW = For The Win. Well at least that's what I learned it was.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 am

for the win or f*** the world haha
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
for the win or f*** the world haha

Nice >.>
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:12 am

i will be gone from the forum for about a year...maybe more..this is confirmed...but i will be back..keep this forum alive guys..will be missing you guys alot..take care homies
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 am

Dee Snider wrote:
i will be gone from the forum for about a year...maybe more..this is confirmed...but i will be back..keep this forum alive guys..will be missing you guys alot..take care homies
we will miss you dee and thanks for the battle. i need a warm up for the upcoming battles. and i will keep doing bad stuff to keep this forum alive
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 am

...................i guess im still waiting for the update kaname lol......and i sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 am

just saying kurotsuki AWSOME PIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inactive forum   inactive forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inactive forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Basics :: Announcements-
Jump to: