Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the cave in the forest of death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

the cave in the forest of death Empty
PostSubject: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:25 am

*kakashi...why are we here....i cant see a thing...* bumps into a wall *oww....*

kakashi: we're here...to begin your training...*stops*

keeps on walking and bumps into kakashi *oww...i cant see a thing...*

kakashi: exactly....we're here to train your capabilities to hit objects without seeing but sensing...i know that you can use the sounds in the area to your advantage...so we're here to train that ability..

*my what?...and what?* confused and hold both hands out trying to feel around *kakashi..arent we supposed to train for any technique first...*

kakashi: well...we will..if you can produce enough lightning chakra to light this place up *sits down* and your training...starts now....

*wait wait wait...no breaks?*

kakashi: no breaks

*how about a toilet break?*

kakashi: no toilet break

*food break?*

kakashi: no...and no...

*itcha itcha break?*

kakashi: no...I MEAN YES!! YES!! DEFINITELY!!

*cool...alright...* starts focusing chakra into his palm.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 am

after a 5 days of focusing his chakra over and over again, snider at last is able to form enough lightning chakra to light the cave up a little bit.

*this...* pants *is tiring...* pants *didnt know it will be this difficult...*

kakashi: erm...you need perfect control over your element..before you can fully use it...*stands up and forms hand seals* raikiri *light starts to gathers in kakashi's right hand* the better control you have...the better you are at how you use it...

looks at the lightning gathering in kakashi's right hand *coool.....so...when will i learn that???*

kakashi: as soon as you can light this place up like a carnival...dont worry about anything else..you already have the speed needed..you just need to focus on this...now..continue...*sits back down*

*ok ok....* continues focusing the chakra in his right hand as sparks starts to comes out of it causing the brightness in the cave to flickers.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 am

after weeks of training, snider is able to form lightning chakra in his hand to light up the inside of the cave fully with the lightning wildly striking the objects in the area *urgh......*

kakashi: the lightning chakra...its huge...and its very raw...seems like snider's chakra...is very different from a normal lightning chakra.... ok...you've passed the test..now...the next test....is for you to gather chakra again...*smiles at snider*

*whaaaa!???!?! again?!?!?! kakashi...we've been doing this for almost a month now....*

kakashi: well...now that you've managed to summon enough chakra to light this place up..i want you to learn how to control the amount of chakra you use so that you do not over use it....

*.....suddenly...i regret...asking you for help...*

kakashi: dont be like that...i'm extremely fond of you *smile*

*..WHAAAA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?.....I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!!* starts to run for the cave's opening but hit a wall instead *owwwwwww....i hate this..*

kakashi: now now..snider...like i said..i'm very fond of you....*walks towards snider*

from outside the cave the sound of snider's scream can be heard *AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am

*after walking irou finds the cave*
looks like i will trap you in here
*irou fires a fireball destroying the enterance to the cave*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
from inside the cave a voice can be heard *raikiri* the entrance to the cave explodes as kakashi stands there with his right hand covered in lightning.

kakashi: my my...seems like our training is interrupted...snider....

walks out of the cave after kakashi with bandages all over his body *kakashi...my training had better continue...*

kakashi: dont worry snider....its already completed...now...*looks at irou* what did you say your name was??
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
from inside the cave a voice can be heard *raikiri* the entrance to the cave explodes as kakashi stands there with his right hand covered in lightning.

walks out of the cave after kakashi with bandages all over his body *kakashi...my training had better continue...*

kakashi: dont worry snider....its already completed...now...*looks at irou* what did you say your name was??
*irou smiles*
kakashi the copy ninja, i thought i will never meet you
*irou runs his hand through his hair*
im irou uchiha the leader of akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:

*irou smiles*
kakashi the copy ninja, i thought i will never meet you
*irou runs his hand through his hair*
im irou uchiha the leader of akatsuki

kakashi: now...that's unexpected...an uchiha here....what need do you have to come here irou...

snider sits down on a rock and just observe the conversation between kakashi and irou
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 am

i heard there was a ninja who was brave enough to fight hunter
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:

kakashi: erm...there was?....i wonder who it is...let me ask my student...*looks at snider* snider is it you...

*yeah..its me...* is now lying on his back while observing the conversation.

kakashi: there you go..its my student...what does that got to do with you...irou...
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:

kakashi: erm...there was?....i wonder who it is...let me ask my student...*looks at snider* snider is it you...

kakashi: there you go..its my student...what does that got to do with you...irou...
*irou smiles*
i will have to kill him
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:

*irou smiles*
i will have to kill him

kakashi: erm...thats kind of over reacting..i must say...killing someone else...just because they had a training session...with each other.....
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 pm

or he can join akatsuki
*irou looks at the sky*
i need the man power
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
or he can join akatsuki
*irou looks at the sky*
i need the man power

kakashi: erm..akatsuki...i thought it was disbanded...but...if that is so....*pulls headband up revealing sharingan* snider...will not leave here...
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
or he can join akatsuki
*irou looks at the sky*
i need the man power

kakashi: erm..akatsuki...i thought it was disbanded...but...if that is so....*pulls headband up revealing sharingan* snider...will not leave here...
i brought it back from the dead
*irou activates his sharingan*
kakashi you cant win with that sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
or he can join akatsuki
*irou looks at the sky*
i need the man power

i brought it back from the dead
*irou activates his sharingan*
kakashi you cant win with that sharingan

kakashi: ...it is not the eye...nor is it the jutsu..its the ninja himself....

snider taps kakashi's shoulder *kakashi...i will face this.....*

kakashi: you sure?..

*very....so irou...why are you fighting for hunter...*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:29 pm

i see hunter as a great aspect for akatsuki. i dont want nothing to take it away from me.
*irou looks a dee*
se kenta wanted to change hunter but look at him now. looks like dee is ready
*irou stands in fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
i see hunter as a great aspect for akatsuki. i dont want nothing to take it away from me.
*irou looks a dee*

*alright then...if that's so...diamond fists...thousand arms protection...* slowly what seems to be thousands of arms appears rotating around snider *kenta...doesnt deserve to die...* gets into fighting stance.

chakra left-7000
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou looks a dee*

*alright then...if that's so...diamond fists...thousand arms protection...* slowly what seems to be thousands of arms appears rotating around snider *kenta...doesnt deserve to die...* gets into fighting stance.
*irou points at dee*
Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)-750
irou sends multiple balls of fire at a dee. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack
*sends multiple fireballs at dee*

Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou looks a dee*

*irou points at dee*
Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)-750
irou sends multiple balls of fire at a dee. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack
*sends multiple fireballs at dee*

manages to dodge the fireballs as it comes in within snider's range and blocks the last fireball with his right palm causing a minor burn in his palm that is starts to heal itself up.

Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:48 pm

*irou appears right behind dee*
too slow
*irou kicks dee in the back*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
too slow
manages to grab the kick with his right hand with his back still facing irou *too predictable...* throws irou to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
too slow
manages to grab the kick with his right hand with his back still facing irou *too predictable...* throws irou to the ground.
*irou use his hand to stop himself from hitting the ground*
Chidori Current
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
this jutsu allows irou to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims
*irou send chidori current through the ground at dee*

Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
too slow
*irou use his hand to stop himself from hitting the ground*
Chidori Current
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
this jutsu allows irou to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims
*irou send chidori current through the ground*
leaps up the moment snider sees irou's hand reaches the ground however his feet got caught by the current its numb.... lands on top of a rock and pushes himself forward and punches irou with his right fist.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 pm

*irou grabs dees punch*
come on you can do better than that
Chidori: Thunder
Type:A rank, Offensive, Short range -1500
A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.
*irou hit dee with chidori and hits him with the lighting storm*

ooc-this is a lighting storm this how it looks the second special
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou grabs dees punch*
come on you can do better than that
Chidori: Thunder
Type:A rank, Offensive, Short range -1500
A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.
*irou hit dee with chidori and hits him with the lighting storm*

is able to sense the attack comes in too near *twin raikiri...*

name: lightning release: twin raikiri fists
description: this technique is much like raikiri except that instead of 1 hand snider wields it in both hands as a buff instead of a one time use technique. snider has reached the pinnicle of technique that he does not need to use any hand seals for the technique and can just use it at will. due to the intensitiy of the lightning chakra being emitted, the lightning will strike randomly around snider stunning those that is hit by it for 1 post. drains 100 chakra for each post this technique is in effect.
range: 0-5m
type: ninjutsu/buff

cuts through the lightning with his fists creating an explosion and as the smoke dissipates reveals snider standing with his fists covered in lightning that is wildly striking everything in the area around him with burn marks on his face that is starting to heal itself up *lets go.....* dash towards irou with both hands planted in the ground causing the ground behind snider to be split open.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the cave in the forest of death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next