Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the cave in the forest of death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou grabs dees punch*
come on you can do better than that
Chidori: Thunder
Type:A rank, Offensive, Short range -1500
A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.
*irou hit dee with chidori and hits him with the lighting storm*

is able to sense the attack comes in too near *twin raikiri...*

name: lightning release: twin raikiri fists
description: this technique is much like raikiri except that instead of 1 hand snider wields it in both hands as a buff instead of a one time use technique. snider has reached the pinnicle of technique that he does not need to use any hand seals for the technique and can just use it at will. due to the intensitiy of the lightning chakra being emitted, the lightning will strike randomly around snider stunning those that is hit by it for 1 post. drains 100 chakra for each post this technique is in effect.
range: 0-5m
type: ninjutsu/buff

cuts through the lightning with his fists creating an explosion and as the smoke dissipates reveals snider standing with his fists covered in lightning that is wildly striking everything in the area around him with burn marks on his face that is starting to heal itself up *lets go.....* dash towards irou with both hands planted in the ground causing the ground behind snider to be split open.

*irou smiles*
theres no way you can dodge this
Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m) -2000
irou exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries dee away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

ooc- there is no way you can dodge this move because your character is charging towards me. its huge

- the first special
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:22 pm

an your leg is still stunned by chidori current
*irou watches his metorball flys towards dee*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou grabs dees punch*
come on you can do better than that
Chidori: Thunder
Type:A rank, Offensive, Short range -1500
A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.
*irou hit dee with chidori and hits him with the lighting storm*

is able to sense the attack comes in too near *twin raikiri...*

name: lightning release: twin raikiri fists
description: this technique is much like raikiri except that instead of 1 hand snider wields it in both hands as a buff instead of a one time use technique. snider has reached the pinnicle of technique that he does not need to use any hand seals for the technique and can just use it at will. due to the intensitiy of the lightning chakra being emitted, the lightning will strike randomly around snider stunning those that is hit by it for 1 post. drains 100 chakra for each post this technique is in effect.
range: 0-5m
type: ninjutsu/buff

cuts through the lightning with his fists creating an explosion and as the smoke dissipates reveals snider standing with his fists covered in lightning that is wildly striking everything in the area around him with burn marks on his face that is starting to heal itself up *lets go.....* dash towards irou with both hands planted in the ground causing the ground behind snider to be split open.

*irou smiles*
theres no way you can dodge this
Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m) -2000
irou exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries dee away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

ooc- there is no way you can dodge this move because your character is charging towards me. its huge

- the first special
smiles *sonic...burst...*

name: diamond fists,sonic burst
description: allows the user to move at the speed of sound travelling through diamond due to the properties of the user's body which is composed mainly of a diamond like substance.Only good for a short burst as it literally cause the user's skin to tear and place immense pressure on the user's body.
range: wide area
type: taijutsu

disappears as the meteor sized sphere reaches the area and appears behind irou with his parts of his skin tearing and thrusts his lightning covered right palm into irou's chest.

ooc- my lightning fists deals B rank damage to every hit
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:33 pm

*irou turns around and grabs his shoulder before the attack can hit him*
too predictable, you cant escape these eyes
*irou disappears as it reveals the dee is still infront of the metor*
good bye dee
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
good bye dee
*what eyes....* snider disappears as a irou is hit by a lightning fist punch to the side of his head and the meteor explodes far from snider.

ooc: sry irou but thats just god modding saying that at last min as you disappears and sonic burst causes me to move at the speed of sound and unless you can move at the speed of sound too its not possible to dodge it or grab it the sharingan can predict movements but unless they have the matching speed they can not dodge it
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
good bye dee
*what eyes....* snider disappears as a irou is hit by a lightning fist punch to the side of his head and the meteor explodes far from snider.

ooc: sry irou but thats just god modding saying that at last min as you disappears and sonic burst causes me to move at the speed of sound and unless you can move at the speed of sound too its not possible to dodge it or grab it the sharingan can predict movements but unless they have the matching speed they can not dodge it
ooc- going at the speed of sound is god modding no can keep up with that and really i hit you a couple of time with chidori thunder its a damn lighting storm. it doesnt matter how your bones made a human cant with stands that spee. plus your body is made of metal that makes you a huge lighting rod. andit doesnt matter how fast you are if you have the reflexs you can dodge any attack except kirin and black flames

*irou jumps in the air*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
good bye dee

ooc- going at the speed of sound is god modding no can keep up with that and really i hit you a couple of time with chidori thunder its a damn lighting storm. it doesnt matter how your bones made a human cant with stands that spee. plus your body is made of metal that makes you a huge lighting rod. andit doesnt matter how fast you are if you have the reflexs you can dodge any attack except kirin and black flames

*irou jumps in the air*
ooc: read the description its not god modding cause its only good for one use in a match cause it places heavy toll on the body and reflexes are not speed and my body is made of metal that can disperse lower ranks chakra and like i said i cut through the lightning storm with a technique and i can stand that toll cause of skeleton structure and healing abilities and by saying you jump in the air to avoid a very direct contact attack is not possible unless you actually uses a technique that allows you to block a high speed attack that comes at you suddenly
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
good bye dee

*irou jumps in the air*
ooc: read the description its not god modding cause its only good for one use in a match cause it places heavy toll on the body and reflexes are not speed and my body is made of metal that can disperse lower ranks chakra and like i said i cut through the lightning storm with a technique and i can stand that toll cause of skeleton structure and healing abilities and by saying you jump in the air to avoid a very direct contact attack is not possible unless you actually uses a technique that allows you to block a high speed attack that comes at you suddenly
ooc- your body is made of metal so that means your body is conducting lighting and you can only do that to c- lower jutsu i just read your jutsu so that means the lighting is still damaging you it doesnt matter how metal your insides is you is still a conductor and chidori lighting is a arank jutsu. and still the speed of sound is too fast name one person on naruto who can move that fast, the speed of sound means on that one move and bam dead thats god moding.
the point chidori current and chidori lighting hit you the match was mines.chidori light conducts through metal so your whole body is parlyzed
*irou lands and waits
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
ooc- your body is made of metal so that means your body is conducting lighting and you can only do that to c- lower jutsu i just read your jutsu so that means the lighting is still damaging you it doesnt matter how metal your insides is you is still a conductor and chidori lighting is a arank jutsu. and still the speed of sound is too fast name one person on naruto who can move that fast, the speed of sound means on that one move and bam dead thats god moding.
the point chidori current and chidori lighting hit you the match was mines.chidori light conducts through metal so your whole body is parlyzed
*irou lands and waits
ooc- i did not said that i conducted the chidori lightning and the chidori current and the chidori current hit as to make it more logical and one person that can move at that speed is maito gai when he goes into five gates but in my case i can only use it once per match whereas no matter how badass a villain your character is its not possible to not receive a single hit unless you have madara's space and time jutsu sry man you've just ran out of chakra and i repeat..sonic burst is a technique that allows someone to move at the speed of sound..ONCE...not throughout the entire fight and as the match slowly progress you're running out of chakra and dodging the technique with just a jump is not possible cause your chakra is your life points too and you're running low on it so applies to me...you dont see me post suddenly disappears and appears behind you or anything without a technique..and my character's getting sluggish due to still being stunned by the chidori current.

bic: stands up and looks at irou with fists still covered in lightning running out of chakra... the thousand arms around snider disappears.

Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou lands and waits
ooc- i did not said that i conducted the chidori lightning and the chidori current and the chidori current hit as to make it more logical and one person that can move at that speed is maito gai when he goes into five gates but in my case i can only use it once per match whereas no matter how badass a villain your character is its not possible to not receive a single hit unless you have madara's space and time jutsu sry man you've just ran out of chakra and i repeat..sonic burst is a technique that allows someone to move at the speed of sound..ONCE...not throughout the entire fight and as the match slowly progress you're running out of chakra and dodging the technique with just a jump is not possible cause your chakra is your life points too and you're running low on it so applies to me...you dont see me post suddenly disappears and appears behind you or anything without a technique..and my character's getting sluggish due to still being stunned by the chidori current.

bic: stands up and looks at irou with fists still covered in lightning running out of chakra... the thousand arms around snider disappears.

ooc- your bones in you body is made of metal right and metal conduct lighting. your bones was your downfall your bones conduct lighting because they are metal its just like wolverine and magneto. wovlerine has metal bones and magneto can control metal so magento can control wolverine

*irou stands smiling*
wow you wernt a waste
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
ooc- your bones in you body is made of metal right and metal conduct lighting. your bones was your downfall your bones conduct lighting because they are metal its just like wolverine and magneto. wovlerine has metal bones and magneto can control metal so magento can control wolverine

*irou stands smiling*
wow you wernt a waste
ooc-i know irou that is why i allow the chidori current to hit the leg and thus causing me to be numbed thus making my movements sluggish i am not all paralyzed cause i am able to avoid a full direct contact with the chidori current i know the downfall of my bones thats why my character is slowed down by heck alot with that.

*you're not bad either...* lightning around fists continue to strikes the surrounding area *so how about it...do you still want to kill me?..we're both almost out of chakra...*

kakashi is reading his itcha itcha book on top of a tree *erm..not a bad fight...*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:

*irou stands smiling*
wow you wernt a waste
ooc-i know irou that is why i allow the chidori current to hit the leg and thus causing me to be numbed thus making my movements sluggish i am not all paralyzed cause i am able to avoid a full direct contact with the chidori current i know the downfall of my bones thats why my character is slowed down by heck alot with that.

*you're not bad either...* lightning around fists continue to strikes the surrounding area *so how about it...do you still want to kill me?..we're both almost out of chakra...*

kakashi is reading his itcha itcha book on top of a tree *erm..not a bad fight...*
ooc- even if you got touch the current went through you whole body similar to sasuke sending the current through his sword
*irou throws 5 kunais at the ground with explosive tags at dee*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:48 pm

* Walks into the Cave *
* Sees Irou & Dee fighting *
* Sees Kakashi *
* Sits beside Kakashi *
Afternoon Kakashi, why are these 2 idiots fighting ??
* Points at Irou and Dee *
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
ooc- even if you got touch the current went through you whole body similar to sasuke sending the current through his sword
ooc: that is sasuke touching his own sword and running his lightning element chakra into the sword...what u did is run it through the ground and i jumped up only getting hit in the leg causing me to be numbed..not paralyzed.

throws 5 kunais at the kunai tagged with explosives causing it to explode prematurely before it reaches snider. as the smoke clears up snider has disappeared

kakashi: it takes an idiot to knows an idiot..and i dont speak to idiots...and that idiot irou..is a the current head of akatsuki..and the other one is my student..both of them..will tear you into two if you were just to piss them of..now let me read my book in peace...*continues reading his itcha itcha novel*

Last edited by Dee Snider on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
ooc: that is sasuke touching his own sword and running his lightning element chakra into the sword...what u did is run it through the ground and i jumped up only getting hit in the leg causing me to be numbed..not paralyzed.

throws 5 kunais at the kunai tagged with explosives causing it to explode prematurely before it reaches snider.

kakashi: it takes an idiot to knows an idiot..and i dont speak to idiots...and that idiot irou..is a the current head of akatsuki..and the other one is my student..both of them..will tear you into two if you were just to piss them of..now let me read my book in peace...*continues reading his itcha itcha novel*

* sighs *
hmph ...... Well u can deny tat Dee is somewad idiotic ... ok, nt realli, jus smewad babish or he jus whin alot, Irou is jus an idiot, why aer they fighting anyway, u still havent answered my QN
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:11 pm

ksw212 wrote:
* sighs *
hmph ...... Well u can deny tat Dee is somewad idiotic ... ok, nt realli, jus smewad babish or he jus whin alot, Irou is jus an idiot, why aer they fighting anyway, u still havent answered my QN
kakashi: haiz...it takes an idiot..to knows an idiot...(points at souseiki and resumes reading his novel)
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:11 am

kakashi: erm.....i see...*disappears in a puff of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:31 am

*irou jmps back from the explosion then looks at the sky*
its time
*irou disappears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the cave in the forest of death   the cave in the forest of death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the cave in the forest of death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2