Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The update of all updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

The update of all updates Empty
PostSubject: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Ok peole the update is here.

BUT

I'm not the one who will be posting. i will post some of it, but UDG will be posting most of it.

So UDG post the update so we can get the game started.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Okay first is the MS part.

You must have 65000 points before you can use MS.

1st use lasts for 8 posts
2nd use lasts for 7 posts
3rd use lasts for 6 posts
4th use lasts for 5 posts
5th use lasts for 4 posts
6th use lasts for 3 posts
7th use lasts for 2 posts
8th use lasts for 1 posts

Then after using it eight times you will become blind and you can't use it anymore unless you get EMS.

If I missed anything, or didn't remember anything please correct it Kaname. The other post or posts will come later.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:20 pm

You forgot one thing. What he means by blind is you litearly become blind you can't see. So that also means o normal sharigan.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Oh yea i forgot to mention. The time in the game has been skipped ahead 3 years. So yea there will be increase in ranks as some of you have already seen.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:43 pm

This post will go over the eight gates restrictions and boosts.

To be able to open more than one gate you must only use Taijutsu.

For every gate that you open you will gain an additional 2000 chakra, but you will lose 4000 chakra for each gate you open once it wears off.

Example - You open 4 gates so you gain 8000 chakra, but once it wears off you lose 16000 chakra.

You can only open up to 7 gates because you will die if you use all 8.

When you first use it it will only last for 2 posts. It goes like this.
1st use 2 posts
2nd use 2 posts
3rd use 2 posts
4th use 2 posts
5th use 3 posts
6th use 3 posts
7th use 3 posts
8th use 4 posts
9th use 4 posts
10th use 4 posts
11th use 4 posts
12th use 5 posts

The max time you can have it up is for 5 posts

Hm, well that's what I can think of for the eight gates. Kaname if you want to change something please do, or if you want to add something go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Amaterasu - It can only burn for 8 posts.

Tsukuyomi - How long a person is in it depends on how much chakra is put into use the jutsu. Only up to a max of 8 posts.

Susanoo - Only two people will be allowed to use this for now. (Including Itachi technically making it three people) It can only last for 2 posts, but it makes the user basically unstoppable. Also using it will increase the blinding rate.

Example - If you haven't used MS yet so you can still use it for 8 posts. You use MS, and Susanoo. Then the next time you use MS it will only last 6 posts instead of 7.

Of course this doesn't apply to EMS.

Hm, I think that's it. Kaname change what you want to change, and add what I forgot to add. Also Kaname will add the points needed.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:27 pm

One clarification in case people don't understand. By only Taijutsu, I mean only people who are like Gai and Lee who don't use/can't really use ninjutsu or genjutsu are allowed to open more than one gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The update of all updates   The update of all updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The update of all updates
Page 1 of 1