Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)

Go down 
+9
Sieg Hart
Irou Uchiha
Josipa
Kurotsuki Senju
Kasi Hokou
tmack
Mishimoto.Ken
Dchong
Hunter Shinigami
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 am

heh, this'll be fun..

*uses mineral transformation and mineral harpoon jutsu in combination to form two diamond arm blades*

ikuze!

*rushes toward hayabusa using jabbing motions as an offense*

Name:Earth Release:Mineral Harpoon Jutsu
Type:Doton
Description:spikes come out of earth surface that pierce and hook on to object

13200-500= 12700
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:26 am

*Hayabusa continues to battle with ken as the two of them trades blows with each other*
This is incredible I avent fought nobody this fun in a long time
*Hayabusa starts to twitch as he jumps back and starts laugh smile*
Drilling Finger Bullets
*Hayabusa begins to fire his fingertip bones like bullets at Ken*

20500-1000=19500

Name: Drilling Finger Bullets
Type: Kekkei genkai, B rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
hayabusa fires his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets. Since he has regenerative bones, the rate of fire from his arsenal can become limitless. These bullets were unable to penetrate Gaara's Shield of Sand though they did severely dent it and nearly strike Gaara. The skin the bullets tear through to fire is also healed by the end of the technique
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 am

i think we could be rivals!

*triangulates his thumbs and index fingers then puts it to his chest*

mineral harpoon jutsu!

*he thrusts his hands forward sending a giant diamond harpoon flying at hayabusa, colliding with the bone bullets*
*portion of his diamond armor has been removed from his chest*

(now theres a weak spot..damn!)

Name:Earth Release:Mineral Harpoon Jutsu
Type:Doton
Description:spikes come out of earth surface that pierce and hook on to object

12700-500=12200
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 pm

"release.."
*the copy of kurai dissappears as the genjutsu is broken. he stands up and cracks his neck. he is slightl ydrained from the pain felt.*
"

*a golden aura starts to appear around the raikage*
"no more games, its time to end the akatsuki.."
* the raikages muscles begin to swell up slightly and his veins become more apparent. his hair begins to stand on end. his facial features appear sharper. Suddenly, a burst of chakra is sent through kurai's body. it can be felt by all those around. lightning sparks across his body as a yellow aura constantly flows from him*

*faster than even irou's sharingan or seig can see, kurai appears next to seig and punches him in the right lung, breaking his ribs and disrupting his breathing. in the very same instance, he appears next to dailo and puts oout his hand , to keep him from falling*
"your with konoha i suppose. do you think you can handle this one. if you want me to end him i will , otherwise im goin for their boss"
*kurai keeps his guard up as his energy surges*

cp: 23250-2000= 21250
Name: Lightning Release Armor (雷遁の鎧, Raiton no Yoroi)
Type: Supplementary, Defense
User: Current Raikage
By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and power.

While using this technique, his reflexes are comparable to that of the Fourth Hokage, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. His strength is also heightened enough to make his strikes cause enormous amounts of damage to whatever they strike. The armor also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori was barely able to pierce his chest. it doesnt seem to cause any damage or tire the user as well.
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:51 am

*Sieg Hart flies back as he was hit by Kurai's punch and slams into a building. After hitting the building Sieg Hart slowly stands up as he coughs out some blood*
That was a Hard punch Kurai but dont get it twisted you won this battle yet
*Seig Hart breaths heavly as his vison starts to get blurry*
Damn that punch was harder than I thought I guess I will have to return the favor (he says in his mind)
Get him Pein
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 am

Every joint in Kurai's body stops moving as his body starts to drag toward Deva Path.

Your words are meaning less. Akatsuki will never lose to you

Human path than grabs Kurai and starts to choke him

Where is the 8 tails.

13500-1000=12500

Name: Banshō Ten'in
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 am

*Hayabusa disappears in a cloud of smoke and appears infront of Ken*
Found a weak spot. Now die
*Hayabusa lunges his sword at Ken's weak spot on his chest

19500-500=18500
Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary

This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 am

*ken coughs up blood*

damn you...haya..busa

*walks closer to him letting the sword go in deeper*

if i'm gonna go out, i'm gonna go with someone!!

*he swings his arm sword across Hayabusa's neck, cutting his throat*

die baka swallow..

*falls back slipping out of the sword's pierce*
*fuuta sees the whole thing and grows weak, which he thens screams*

KEN NII-SAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!

*he quickly calls for medics*
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 am

*Hayabusa neck starts to bleed as his cursemark starts to form all over his body*
You want me to die huh. I will kill you for that one
*Hayabusa wound starts to heal up as his skin turns a darkened brownish-maroon color as a tail starts to form*
You thought you can get away from me. You are wrong
*Hayabusa starts break the ground below him as disappears*

Curse Mark stage 2

18500+4500=23000
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 am

* kurai's joints lock up but he knows an attack is comming due to a fluctuation in chakra sensed by his activated ranmaru eyes so he put his right hand in the rat hand signal. as he is pulled towards pein, kurai's shadow is
created as goes wwith him. He is then grabbed by pein and choked*
"the eight tails. hmph, i am the eight tails fool. and youll have to choke alot harder if you wanna get me to give up.."
*kurai's shadow connects with deva path peins shadow which has been extended by his arm that is choking kurai.*
"success"
*deva path then looses all control of his body , causing his gravitational control over kurai to cease. Kurai then steps back a couple of feet and rips off his tattered shirt, causing deva path pein to do the same*

"lest play a little game eh?"
*kurai cracks his neck and pein does the same*
"you seem to enjoy hurting people. so, well exchangeblows with one another, and see who comes out alive, sound like a plan?..not that you have any choice"
*kurai starts to walk up to pain and pain does the same. kurai holds his arms out and pein does the same. He begins to close his arms, giveing pein a hug, and so does pein to kurai. Kurai begins to squeeze pein with immense force, and his ribs start to crack and his intestines begin to rupture. pein squeezes kurai as well but his ribs dont break. instead, his skin begins to get what seems to bean all over indian burn. As kurai does this he is looking directly at peins chakra with his dojutsu. he sees that chakra is being poured into his facial piercings.

cp: 21250-1000=20250

Name: Kage Nui no Jutsu (Shadow Sewing Technique)
The user first extends his shadow by using the Rat hand seal, then creates shadow tendrils by using the Bird hand seal. The tendrils can serve various purposes such as attacking or binding an opponent and/or attacking multiple targets such as when Shikamaru used the Shadow Sewing Technique against Sai's drawn animals about to attack Naruto Uzumaki. After the shadow sewing technique hits someone it can then be directly transformed back into shadow possession jutsu by changing the bird hand seal to a rat again. meaning it is not neccessary to do the hand signs for the shadow possession.
Rank: B, Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 am

(oh ken you bastard..)

*ken with a light shining on him hears his bijuu's voice in an eternal darkness*

saru no yonbi-sama?
(here's the deal. I think of you as a friend now, hard to believe right?)
saru-kun..
(just call me Saru you baka.)
fine, i'm dead so what now?
(ohh no, you ain't down for the count yet... AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!)

*4 tails ken rises up from the ground in full control of saru's power and says with Saru's deep calm voice*

Baka Swallow, ikuze!!

*he starts doing unusual handsigns..he's using youton jutsu*

here we go!!!

*battle field turns into the rim of a volcano, but the lava is stable enough to move on but lava can spurt out at anytime*
*ken's wound quickly heals*

hiyahh!!

*roundhouses hayabusa in the face*

Name:Lava Release:Erupting Valley Jutsu
Type:Youton
Description:eruptions releasing lava in numerous places,changing the whole battlefield

Name:Lava Release:Erupting Valley Jutsu
Type:Youton
Description:eruptions releasing lava in numerous places,changing the whole battlefield

[12200+7000]-2000=17200
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 am

Gamabunta-hold on kid! think of an animal kid with claws think think! hurry!
FOX!!!!
*poof*
*hunter grabs on tightly to gamabunta's back as they transform into a version of the nine-tail fox gamabunta uses uses the claws to dig in into the ground making us harder to knocked out of the village by only slidnig a few meters from Shinra Tensei as it passes then the smoke clears we they see a nine tail fox whil hunter stands on top*
Now its time for round 2 i'm not gonna fall for those tricks anymore!
*in the woods in one of the bushes you can hear a small rustling noise*
come out irou!
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 am

*Irou laughs as he stands above the lava area*
Are you willing to destroy your entire village to stop me.I guess I can give you a little help
*Irou starts to do hand signs*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:02 am

Deva path looks at Kurai as he sees the shadow trying to get towards him.

A shadow possesion jutsu huh.

Deva path jumps high in the air and lands right by Irou

Looks like its almost time to end this battle. What should we do

Human path in down from Kurai's attack
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:26 am

*Sieg Hart quickly jumps over the lava as he lands some distance away from ken.Sieg Hart takes out some bandages and wraps them around his chest as he takes off his Akatsuki robe*
Looks like this guy is going all out
*Sieg Hart coughs alittle as blood comes out. He than balls his fist up*
Kurai is going to pay for this
*Sieg Hart gets into fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 am

Naruto Chapter 451:The Shadow of the Devil Verse 1: Destruction
I've been lose in this world for a long time and now its time to end it all
*Irou looks at Deva Path*
Its almost time to capture the demon and its almost time for Hayabusa to start his part of the plan
*Irou finishes his handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 am

Deva Path looks on as he turns his back on Irou.

Give me a little time to prepare
Deva Path Leaps away
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 am

Ok I will give you all the time you will need
*Irou looks on at the fox coming towards him*
Looks like the traitor learned a new move but it still wont work. Matter of fact nothing while
*Irou starts to laugh as he look on at Hunter*
Sieg Hart are you ready
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 am

*standing on top of the fox*
Irou i will make you pay
*i look down at ken*
Hey pal you should rest i got this trust me!
*"as the fox rushed at irou it took off in the air then reverted back into gamabunta shooting massive water bullets stong enough to easily flaten a tree towards irou and akatsuki"*

Name:Water Release: Bullet Technique
Type:C-rank,offensive All ranges
Gamabunta gathers a large amount of water in his mouth and then shoots it out multiple spherical projectiles.

Gama-4000-700=3250-1500=1750

hunter=15000-1500=13500
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 am

Looks like you have chosen death
*Irou points his hand at the water jutsu and hunter*
Fire release Roaring Flame Sphere
*Irou fires a massive fireball thats destroys the water fang jutsu and slams into Gamabunta sending him flying back and casuing a massive explosion

13250-2000=11250

Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:47 am

*a log appears where hunter were as hunter appear on the ground meanwhile while irou were distracted by the metor hitting gama,Gamakichi and Gamatatsu come out of the bushes and they both sycronized oil and fire bullet togther and roars it at irou in point black range hunter that sees the metor comes toward gamabunta creates two large giant mud golems hunter' golem's blockade gamabunta as the meteor came down on imapct on the golems making the golems lava golems the golems start to attack seig hart and hayabusa*
Gamabunta-thanks lad now i'm know i'm gonna screw this kid for that
*Gamabunta unsheathes his sword*
Name:Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Type:C-Rank,Offensive, mid to short-range
The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique resembles the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique; but it is more of a stream than a ball. The technique is executed by user gathering oil in their mouth, spits it out, and ignites it, sending a streaming fireball to the enemy. Similar to the Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning technique, this jutsu also produces a combustible material prior to ignition.

Name:Toad Oil Bullet
Type:C-rank,offensive,supplementary
The user converts their chakra into an extremely sticky oil and spits this out as a huge mass. This jutsu has been combined with several other elements in order to create new techniques, including wind, fire, and both.

Name:Earth Release:mud golems
Type:S-rank offensive, supplementary, all ranges(-2000
the user can create two 25 feet mud golems that are nearly inivicble when they have mud underneathe them. They only listen to the command of the user.as long i have charka they stay alive

gamakichi-2000-750=1250
gamagunta-2000-750=1250
hunter-13500-2000=11500
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 am

*Sieg Hart appears right infront of Irou and grabs him and leaps out the way. He lands away from the golems as he looks at Irou*
Isnt it time for you to use that jutsu of yours
*Sieg Hart waits in fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 am

*Irou stands up as he begins to smile*
Sieg Hart its almost time for it but I will have to wait just a little longer to do it
*Irou continues to do handsigns*
Just hold them off
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 am

*Sieg Hart smiles as he cracks his knuckles. A surge of adreline starts to pump through his body as he looks at the golems,Hunter and the toads*
Hold them off this going to be more easier than the old times right Irou
*Sieg Hart quickly starts to move toward them*
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 am

right when seig hart lands back on the ground kaim sends electricty through the water which they were standing on via gamabunta water jutsu palayzing irou and seig hart oh now you guys don't this battle isn't done not yet kaim smirks

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder (Raiton: Jibashi; English TV "Lightning Style: Shattering Thunder")
Type: C rank, Offensive, Short Range (0-5m)
This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

13500-750=12500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)   The New Higure Head Quaters(hq) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Higure Head Quaters(hq)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next