Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North mountains of training

Go down 
+8
Rasengan888
hanabishi kanda
Hunter Shinigami
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
kyoshiro of the sand
tmack
Hollis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

North mountains of training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:48 am

maybe a little, but when i get to do some moving around i am gonna get hot!!!!!!!!!!! Zozo was jumping around like a maniac, a crazy maniac,
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:49 am

Zenzu smiled, " Well then lets get this party started!"
As he said this he thru a sickle at Zozo
"Show me what you got kid!"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:51 am

ooc: i forgot what i sickle is, but if its teh chain i'll do this

Zozomade swift movement with his left foot to the right, makinf him evade it by a inch, he then grapped the sickle, and sended some rai chalkra through it making it hit zenzy and burning his arm
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:56 am

occ u got it right and a sickle is a mini scythe, but mine are connected to the end of the chains
Zenzu felt the burn on his arm and smiled Rising Hands justsu, the earth around Zozo's legs rose to encase him , then Zenzu jumped into the ait charged flame chakra into his sickles and plummeted down upon Zozo

6000 cp left
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:03 am

Zozo charged some chakra and then he yelled out Taro Janpu Yama Yukai

Jutsu Name: Taro Janpu Yama Yukai(tiger jumping mountains happy)
abillity: using chakra i oumb my leg full, and release it, making me jumps with much more speed,and strenght
chakra: 750

with the jump power he broke free of the doton, and was going straight at Zenzu with a high speed punching straight at him

Last edited by Nasin on Wed May 06, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:52 pm

occ u didnt say u doged the flame sickles os im coniunung as if u hadnt

Zenzu then quickly wrapped Zozo inthe chains, using the sickles as anchors, gouging his fleash, also Zozo's skin was being burnt then use Round house

Taijustsu; wrap u in sickels then throw u around (rank D)
Zenzu threw Zozo into the rocks around them....

5500 cp left
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Gate-Keeper wrote:
occ u didnt say u doged the flame sickles os im coniunung as if u hadnt

Zenzu then quickly wrapped Zozo inthe chains, using the sickles as anchors, gouging his fleash, also Zozo's skin was being burnt then use Round house

Taijustsu; wrap u in sickels then throw u around (rank D)
Zenzu threw Zozo into the rocks around them....

5500 cp left

ooc: well i didn't because i jumped up as you did the jutsu so you decide if you were gonna use the attack
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:59 am

occ oh okay, well as you saw i used it so ur post
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:05 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
occ u got it right and a sickle is a mini scythe, but mine are connected to the end of the chains
Zenzu felt the burn on his arm and smiled Rising Hands justsu, the earth around Zozo's legs rose to encase him , then Zenzu jumped into the ait charged flame chakra into his sickles and plummeted down upon Zozo

6000 cp left

Zozo was hit, but with one of his hands he had blocked half the impact, it sneded him on the ground, where he grapped the sickle, and swang it around, smashing zenzu into the ground,

then he jumped at him and formed his

Jutsu Name: shuhan tora tsume(leaderg tiger claw)
Abillity: its shape manipulation, of normal chakra, what it does is cutting like kabuto's chakra cutting, but these here can be used like normal weapons to block attacks, and instead of cutting it tearsn the flesh it hits apart
chakra: 1250
durrance: 8 posts(4 mine 4 enemy)

and slashed zenzu

5500 chakra left
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:10 am

Seeing that Zozo was about to pounce in Zenzu, he quickle doged to the side then used All Angles

All Angles: Use sickles to rip the earth and control by sending chakra into them allowing me to use them against enemy (Rank C)
He used some as a shield and the rest he threw at Zozo
" Lets see if those can cut pure hard earth!" Zenzu shouteed
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:20 am

Zozo was about to do a hutsu, when suddenly a hawk landed on his shoulders, and told him to go NOW to the chunin exams,

seems like we gotta go now Zozo got hit by the sickles and was bleeding from his mouth

how long do we get??
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:23 am

Zenzu pulled his sickles back and said
"Sorry Zozo, and what did ya say, the chunin exams?"
He landed next to Zozo and put his hand oout to help him out
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:26 am

the hell, maybe the girls will like my scar?? he was also bleeding from his forehead

yea chunin exams, we gotta hurry and get there, or something, but i wanna know if i have the time to do some detour, a small one
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:29 am

" I take it you have a girl in mind u horny rascal bwhahahaha"Zenzu roared
"the hawk said we had to go now, and think of it, if you wait now, it will fell so much better after your a chunin"
Zenzu winked and elbowd Zozo
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:31 am

well yea, but now that i think about it shizuro would just worry or so, he thought a second, and then came with a answer

i still need to tell shizuro i can't come tonight, its really important, also i still have some stuff at my place.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:32 am

Zenzu sighed, "Fine ya whelp ill wait at the south gate for you" he smiled
"just dont take too long" He then walked away, but also got out some healing balm and rubbed it onto his arms
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:34 am

okay, meet ya there, with that Zozo jumped down teh mountain, and sson returned to town
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:04 am

*kanda now stping in the mountains, kanda starts digging till he digs up wuth a pair of gloves on, 2 rings*
kanda- finally, the power is almost complete, now all that is to do is wait
*kanda then put the 2 rings in a box that he took out, puting the yellow jeweld ring and the red jeweled ring in the box with brown jeweled ring*
the ring of jupiter , mars, and gaia in my posesion, and the ring of mercury is with conan, i have the ring of neptune. time is almost here to form the night
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:17 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
*kanda now stping in the mountains, kanda starts digging till he digs up wuth a pair of gloves on, 2 rings*
kanda- finally, the power is almost complete, now all that is to do is wait
*kanda then put the 2 rings in a box that he took out, puting the yellow jeweld ring and the red jeweled ring in the box with brown jeweled ring*
the ring of jupiter , mars, and gaia in my posesion, and the ring of mercury is with conan, i have the ring of neptune. time is almost here to form the night
*kanda takes out his ring of neptune from his pocket in a special box of his, and puts on his ring, and then the ring sucks up a large amount of chakra*
OOC- if any one that has received my pms for our situations for the junchuriki, if i am not here, just say that i am asleep to recover some of my chakra and that you wait form me, if you have anything to ask, then just post it, i will answer it the next time i am on
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:06 am

*lands next to kanda* "What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:14 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*lands next to kanda* "What are we going to do?"
i do not know, but i have the other rings of the gods
*kanda opens a small box that hsa 3 rings, yellow, brown, and red*
these are the rings of the gods, i have one as my own, and conan has another one, we have all of them right now
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:44 am

*kanda then puts all of the rings that he has with the exception of neptune and mercury back in the box and then continues to travel*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:45 pm

'Sits on the mountain peak staring at the mountains'
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Dchong wrote:
*dchong notices that there were foot prints fresh*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Dchong wrote:
*dchong notices that there were foot prints fresh*
hmmm....maybe I'll follow them
'follows the footprints'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North mountains of training
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next