Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zozo's grandpa's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 am

Zozo walked up to a old house, it didn't look like anyone lived there, but someone did, Zozo's grabdpa did, he lived there, he was old jounin and could maybe teach zozo some jutsu's, he had trained him in chakra when he was young, so Zozo though taht he might help him, he stood at the front door and yelled granpa you here?
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 am

ohhhhhh im so old, i cannot open the door, a voice said behind the door, is that you gramps??, i yell back, ohhh i am so old. NO IM NOT!!, THE VOICE SAYS AS THE DOOR IS OPPENED fast
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 am

ooc: i guess i dont haev to say HOW i learned them, so i will just doteh following

nasin walked out of teh house, he had mastered all teh tech's, there was nothing more to do, he sneaked out at night so his grandpa wouldn't notice
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: NOTE: Zozo's training at hii grandpa   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:01 pm

This is the time Zozo trained

Zozo walked in, he looked around, this didn't look like it used to, it was dirty, and looekd like nobody had lived here for ages, he hadn't been here for about 7 years, he hadn't seen his granpa for as long as well, they walked through the dirty place, it gave Zozo goosebumbs to see it all, it reminded him off the training he had recieved 9 years ago, only at that time his grandma still lived, he figured it had become this dirty 'cause she wasn't there anymore, they got to a door, and his grandpa screamed argh im too old to open this door!, when Zozo heared it he walked up to the door, but his grandpa pushed him away and screamed I AM NOT TO OLD!!, and he kicked the door up, they walked into the kitchen, somehow it wasn't dirty at all, there was fresh tea on a table in the middle of the room, grandpa sat down, and yelled I AM TO OLD TO DRINK TEA Zozo sat down too, and began to drink, DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME KID?, grandpa said again, and Zozo said uhh...ummm, sorry i'll help now, he stood up, but his grandpa yelled, I AM NOT TO OLD, and began to drink the tea, he looked at Zozo and Zozo looked at him. Zozo fnished drinking waited a minute then he broke the silence and asked, can you please teach me rai-jutsu's gramps
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Grandpa looked at Zozo, he got a unsatisfied facial expression, I AM TO OLD!. he stood up and walked into his room, Zozo stood outside the room, infront of the door, he then said yes gramps sure as hell is a old guy, the door was oppened hard and grandpa came out in training clothes, NEVER CALL ME OLD!!, he said and punched Zozo hard sending him flying back, SO YOU WANT TO LEARN MY TIGER RAI-JUTSU'S?, he said, and Zozo quickly answered, yes i want!!, THEN COME WITH ME, KID! granpa said, and walked though a door, this door wasn't like the other doors, i actually looked like it hadn't been used for 20 years maybe even longer, Zozo walked after him, and he came into a room with weapons everywhere, granpa took 3 weapons, SHURIKEN: KUNAI: GLOVES WITH BLADES ON THE TIP OF THE FINGERS, he walked through another door, this door was decoraded with paintings of tigers
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Zozo walked after him, they came out in a garden with statues of tiger's anywhere, granpa stopped, took on the gloves and threw the kunai and shuriken at Zozo, nasin evaded them, he ahd a little experience atleast, he picked the shuriken and kunai up, and granpa was standing behind him with his blades to his throat, I AM TO YOUNG FOR YOU he says, and Zozo jumped back, he threw shuriken, and jumped at grandpa, grandpa easily blocked the shuriken and blocked the attack from Zozo, and countered it, by piercing his side with one of the blades, Zozo fell on the floor, holding his wound, he was bleeding, and a shooting pain was going through every inch of his body, you need to keep up with my speed to learn the tech's granpa said, Zozo stood up, he suddenly felt what the shooting pain was, it was the cursed seal he had on his shoulder, wha...what is that, KID, grandpa asked confused, Zozo could feel a enourmous power rushing through his body, he picked up the kunai, and attacked grandpa, granpa barely dodged it, and he was thrusted 2 feet back, Zozo attacked again, now from behind, again, granpa only barely dodged it, and he tried to counter attack, but Zozo was already above him kicking him in his face, sending him flying back, he was bleeding from his forehead, he stood up good you are ready, kid he said, and nasin couldn't move his body for some reason
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:09 am

Once there the ninja left, before Zenzu knocked he thought to himself 'i hope his old man aint as crazy as he is'
He knocked on the door and entered, "Is this the house of Hurley" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:13 am

zenzu hear a old voice from the dark, argh i'm to old to answer
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:17 am

Zenzu hear's the voice and walks in, he sees a frail old man sitting in a chair with a pipe in his mouth
"He im a friend of your grandson Zozo, he has run away to god knows where and i was wondering where he could have gone to, i have been searching him from the hidden rain village, to the hidden waterfall village, and now i dont know where he has gone, i came to see if u knew his whereabouts"
Zenzu inhaled after that looong sentence
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:20 am

and why dont you think i'm to old to answer that question??, the man says blowing some circles with the smoke
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:23 am

"AHAA" Zenzu laughed "Ojisan if you where to old to answer that question, du you think i would have botherd coming?"
Zenzu smiled, he sat down, "now please any information would be helpful, i think you know as well as i du that the kid will get into sum kind of trouble unspuervised!" Zenzu laughed again
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:26 am

I am not OLD!!!, THE MAN JUMPS UP, BUT QUICKLY SITS DOWN AGAIN, he is a free mind, but when he's lost he noramlly goes east without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:28 am

Zenzu smiled " east, hmmm the only place out there os the hidden sand.., thank you for your help ojisan, ill make sure ur grandson is safe"
With that Zenzu got up and walked towards the door
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:29 am

the man sits alone on his chair, Zozo got a ugly friend, he says and falls asleept
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:41 pm

FLASHBACK OF THE DAY Zozo got his cursed seal

argh, i done wanna train anymore, i wannna play with the other kids Zozo said, bleeding alitle from his forehead, this training had may be been alittle to hard for a young boy, who hasn't even trained before, training non stop for 6 hours, even his grandpa was a little exhausted, okay kid, we go inside, and i teel grandma to make you some lemonade Zozo walked up to teh door, without saying a word,
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:43 pm

honey, Zozo needs something to refresh on, maybe some lemonade Zozo hears his grandpa saying that from behind him. He sat on a chair in the kitchen, when grandma saw his bleeding, she gave granpa a good yelling, and patched it up, here you go Zozo she kissed his forehead
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:46 pm

thanks grandma Zozo was smilling, he liked grandma mpore than grandpa, he was to concentraded on stupid things, like maki ng him stronger, grandma put the limonade infront of Zozo, here you go my dear, Zozo picked up the glass, and began drinking, it always tasted good when grandma made it.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm

are you ready kid? grandpa was standing by the door, with his ussual ninja clothes on, he was jounin, before he retired, grandpa was actually a very respected jounin, and believe it or not, but grandma was a chunin before, thats how they found eachother, on a long mission, it took atleast 2 years they told him, Zozo liked that story, it was a very good one, and at evening he always listened to some of grandpa and sometimes grandma's story's
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm

when do i get to be a ninja like you gramps?? Zozo asks questionable, can i ever be one?? Zozo was looking at his grandpa with big eyes, granpa bend down to him, yes you can, my boy, you just need to train, Zozo was having a huge manga smile on his face, he jumped up, lets begin then!! he satrt5ed walking up to the door
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Grandpa looked a minute on grandma, then he smiled, seems like you are ready to learn your first tech, huh?? you could see taht grandma was proud, of her little Zozo, her one and only grandson, Zozo's childish face was shining up, he was proud of himself too, what is it gramps??
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:11 pm

its a handy technique, and every ninja should master it Zozo couldn't wait til he learned it, but suddenly he felt that he had to pee, he drank to much, so he ran to th bathroom, yelling sorry!!, 2 minutes after he walked out again, so when are we gonna start^__^
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm

come with me i'll show it Grandpa walked outside, with Zozo following close, then when tehy nwere about 10 ft outside, he turned around and said, look closely, henge no justsu!! suddenly he looked exactly like Zozo, Zozo was astonished, how did you do taht? he aksed with eyes like stars(as we see alot in manga's)
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:21 pm

that is what I am gonna teach you grandpa said smilling, he was clearly showing off a little, and then he began to dance alitle, leaving Zozo looking like this Zozo's grandpa's ChibiSasuke
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:26 pm

whats with that look boy??, you still need to understand the ecense of the jutsu, i teached you chakra before right+ Zozo noded, yed you did, just before, he put his hands together, and made his hands glow blue by chakra,
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:34 pm

thats good kid, now you have to manipulate taht chakra, and mke yourself change form it isn't as hard as it looks Zozo was already trying, i am trying gramps he tried and tried for hours, until it was dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zozo's grandpa's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zozo's grandpa's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Lighting :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: