Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zozo's grandpa's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

hah, you trained enough for today, lets go inside. you go inside gramps, i will stay here and train Zozo looked beat up, from the training, and he had bruses everywhere, actualy eh was looking like naruto the first time he learned to do kage bunshin no jutsu
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:01 pm

hmm okay, i'll get you in a hour, and if you feel powerless, please stop, okay gramps he didnt even turn around to look, he just standed there, and somehwere in the bushes a cloaked man was hiding
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Zozo was exhausted, and was about to be out of power, but suddenly he hears a sound from his left, he loks, but see's nothing, then he hears teh sound from his right, he looks again¨and nothing there, then he hears a voice from behind. i have been watching you the voice was cold and made zozo scared to death
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Zozo didn't turn around he didn't dare, he was to damn scared, the "thing" spoke again. you have woke my interest, young man the voice broke through Zozo's mind and shattered his confident in one word, Zozo was sure this was teh day he was gona die
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm

what is wrong, can't you even look at ME?? every word, broke down Zozo more and mohe, it was like a sledge hammer smashing his mind, and hitting again and again, he didn't even look at him, but he could feel a huge killing aura, a aura that make him want to kill himself, before the man did
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:55 pm

you dont need to say a word, this will be over in a minute(if this happened to me in reality i would have thought it was a pedophile) this was enough, Zozo couldn't take it, he had to face it, he brought the last bravery he had together, adn dared to turn around, what awaited him wasn't something he would have liked to see, it was a cloaked being, he didn't know if it was even a human, but then he made a movement, and brought out his arm, it was a human arm, with that look, Zozo's brain stopped, adn he couldn't think anymore, and thast when HE did THAT
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:01 pm

a nail shot out of one of his fingers, and it pierced Zozo's shoulder, a inhuman pain shot through his whole body, and, he fell on the floor, the last thing he saw the cloaked man's face.......................................
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Zozo.............Zozo, wake up Zozo couldn't open his eyes, but he recognized the voice, it was without a doubt his grandma. you okay kid?? that was gramps Zozo thought inside himself............
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:11 pm

what happened my dear you have been sleeping for 3 days straight, he opened his eyes slowly, but the light quickly made him close them again............. he fell asleep again

END OF FLASHBACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's grandpa's   Zozo's grandpa's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zozo's grandpa's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Lighting :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: