Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the village

Go down 
+13
Hunter Shinigami
Unknown Demon God
Mishimoto.Ken
Rasengan888
Irou Uchiha
Nasin
tmack
Uchiha Madara
Ayame Uchiha
Kaname
Hollis
kyoshiro of the sand
hanabishi kanda
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 pm

OOC- and if you do an attack. just put how many points you used up. and we will count up after we each do 5 posts for the battle
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:26 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
*The raikage stoms into kandas mansion and challenges him*
"KANDA, I CHALLENGE YOU!!. if i win, you must stop being the yukigakure, and join my flanks, if you win, you will have the support of the land of lightning!"
kanda- ha thats interesting
*a servent comes in*
servent- master, the reikage is here to challenge you
kanda-let him in the battle arena
*soon the reikage sees a holl that leads to a large room with lights shining all over and kanda is already waiting at the other end with his black katana at his side. all prepaired*
kanda- welcome i am the mayer of this land. i do not know how you know my name, but if its a fight you want, then its a fight you will get
*kanda gets in a stance with his right hand over his katana at his left, and his left arm poised and his knees bent*
come if you dare
*walks in arena*
"YOSH!dont you worry about that.now lets go! SPIRALING WIND BALL!"
*the raikage breathes chakra into his hand and it forms the shape of a ball, he shoots it at kanda*
*kanda dodges it like in the matrex and sees it hit the wall behind hom*
OOC- and tell how many ponts you are at after you are done with the attack. we need to keep track
*200 pts used*
"damn"
*raikage throws kunai knives at kanda*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
"KANDA, I CHALLENGE YOU!!. if i win, you must stop being the yukigakure, and join my flanks, if you win, you will have the support of the land of lightning!"
*a servent comes in*
*soon the reikage sees a holl that leads to a large room with lights shining all over and kanda is already waiting at the other end with his black katana at his side. all prepaired*
kanda- welcome i am the mayer of this land. i do not know how you know my name, but if its a fight you want, then its a fight you will get
*kanda gets in a stance with his right hand over his katana at his left, and his left arm poised and his knees bent*
come if you dare
*walks in arena*
*the raikage breathes chakra into his hand and it forms the shape of a ball, he shoots it at kanda*
OOC- and tell how many ponts you are at after you are done with the attack. we need to keep track
*200 pts used*
"damn"
*kanda then takes out his katana, a jet black, black as the purest black, darker than darkness and slices through the kunai knives like they were butter*
come one, you have yto do better than that if you want me to get serious
*kanda uses his left hand to through shurikens at the reikage*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
*a servent comes in*
come if you dare
*walks in arena*
*200 pts used*
"damn"
*kanda then takes out his katana, a jet black, black as the purest black, darker than darkness and slices through the kunai knives like they were butter*
"mmm"
*the raikage takes out two kunai to knock away the shuriken*
"mmm"
*he throws 15 shuriken at kanda*
*150 pts *
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
*a servent comes in*
come if you dare
*walks in arena*
*200 pts used*
"damn"
"mmm"
"mmm"
*150 pts *
OOC- are they regular shurikens. cause if they are, then they don't cost any points
*kanda uses his black blade and slices the shurekens, then kanda runns ar him dowing an up wards slash at him*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
*a servent comes in*
come if you dare
*walks in arena*
*200 pts used*
"damn"
"mmm"
"mmm"
*150 pts *
OOC- are they regular shurikens. cause if they are, then they don't cost any points
*kanda uses his black blade and slices the shurekens, then kanda runns ar him dowing an up wards slash at him*
*raikage pulls out a titanium-alloy bo staff and blocks the slash*
"hmm"
*he then pushes back, and runs bak to where kanda was standing before*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
*a servent comes in*
come if you dare
*walks in arena*
*200 pts used*
"damn"
"mmm"
"mmm"
*150 pts *
"hmm"
yare yare. if my blade coulden't slice it. i guess i hae to use that mode
*all of a sudden, kandas black blade is covered in blue chakra*-50 points
just to tell you, my chakra nature is wind, so i should be able to slice through that staff of yours, but lts not go there. lets see if you can take this
*kanda slises at the reikage but still at a distance and the slash became an fast attack heading towards reikage*-50 points.
its called the slicing wind. for imagining purpous, think of the getsuga tencho, as for the chakra on my blade. its still there. as i just cover my blade with chakra
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:54 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
*a servent comes in*
come if you dare
*walks in arena*
*200 pts used*
"damn"
"mmm"
"mmm"
*150 pts *
"hmm"
yare yare. if my blade coulden't slice it. i guess i hae to use that mode
*all of a sudden, kandas black blade is covered in blue chakra*-50 points
just to tell you, my chakra nature is wind, so i should be able to slice through that staff of yours, but lts not go there. lets see if you can take this
*kanda slises at the reikage but still at a distance and the slash became an fast attack heading towards reikage*-50 points.
its called the slicing wind. for imagining purpous, think of the getsuga tencho, as for the chakra on my blade. its still there. as i just cover my blade with chakra
"hmhm, you think your the only one who can use wind. Kaze no Yaiba! *a blade of wind is created on the raikages right arm, and he slices through the attack**275 pts*"now, come at me"

ooc:how do we know how much damage each jutsu does
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
"hmhm, you think your the only one who can use wind. Kaze no Yaiba! *a blade of wind is created on the raikages right arm, and he slices through the attack**275 pts*"now, come at me"

OOC- well. for now. its the chakra that takes to make it to do damage. meaningm wat you put in is what you take our of your opponent. it seems that kaname is still working it out

Fūton- rock cannon
*kanda does a upwards slash at the ground and with the wind chakra and send some rocks covered in wind chakra at the opponent at a high speed equivilent to an air soft gun. i would love to say a real gun. but that is too fast to react. so i toned it down to an air soft gun as they are still fast but they can be seen*-125
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

OOC- well. for now. its the chakra that takes to make it to do damage. meaningm wat you put in is what you take our of your opponent. it seems that kaname is still working it out

Fūton- rock cannon
*kanda does a upwards slash at the ground and with the wind chakra and send some rocks covered in wind chakra at the opponent at a high speed equivilent to an air soft gun. i would love to say a real gun. but that is too fast to react. so i toned it down to an air soft gun as they are still fast but they can be seen*-125
"tch, still attackin from a distance huh"
*the raikage uses kaze no yaiba(blade of wind)which is still active on his arm to cut through the oncomming rocks*

ooc:oh i see
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Fūton- rock cannon
*the raikage uses kaze no yaiba(blade of wind)which is still active on his arm to cut through the oncomming rocks*

man. i guess i wasted my chakra
*kanda seaths his katana and then takes out 2 kunais that are the exact same culor of his blad and covers them with chakra, and then the reikage notices that kanda was next to hm, but still away, when kanda sliced him, the blades didn't even touch him but still made a wound*-50
if you are wondering about that wound,and how you got it, these kunai are a set of 3 along with my blade, the chakra blades can extend if i want them to as long as it is at a close range
*kanda then backs off*
OOC- and the new ch for naruto is out. on mangafox

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:14 pm

*goes to shop buy scroll right on it put around kunai hide it watches battle*

hmmmmm interesting battle

ooc- coool it out the chakra o thing on you sword is that like the wind blade jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:16 pm

ADMIN: You guys forgot to post your current points at the end of your post, and every post after that.

Example:

Say my charke points is 5000 and i use a rank d justus then my charka is now 4050, then say i take damage from a rank s justus in the same turn. my final charka is 3700. so in my next post i put 3700 at the end of my post.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Kaname wrote:
ADMIN: You guys forgot to post your current points at the end of your post, and every post after that.

Example:

Say my charke points is 5000 and i use a rank d justus then my charka is now 4050, then say i take damage from a rank s justus in the same turn. my final charka is 3700. so in my next post i put 3700 at the end of my post.
we're going to gount how many points we have used. i think i'll do it now infact
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:20 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Fūton- rock cannon

*kanda seaths his katana and then takes out 2 kunais that are the exact same culor of his blad and covers them with chakra, and then the reikage notices that kanda was next to hm, but still away, when kanda sliced him, the blades didn't even touch him but still made a wound*
if you are wondering about that wound,and how you got it, these kunai are a set of 3 along with my blade, the chakra blades can extend if i want them to as long as it is at a close range
*kanda then backs off*
"hm, just a scratch*i say that because no chakra was used*
*the raikage gets a demon wind shuriken from off his back, and one kunai falls out his pocket*400pts*he then throws the huge shuriken at kanda*
"there, since you wanna stay away from me dodge that!"
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:22 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Kaname wrote:

Example:

we're going to gount how many points we have used. i think i'll do it now infact
before this post. i had 7747 totally, but i have only used 225 points. so by my chalculations, i have 7522 points left
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Fūton- rock cannon

*kanda seaths his katana and then takes out 2 kunais that are the exact same culor of his blad and covers them with chakra, and then the reikage notices that kanda was next to hm, but still away, when kanda sliced him, the blades didn't even touch him but still made a wound*
*kanda then backs off*
*the raikage gets a demon wind shuriken from off his back, and one kunai falls out his pocket*400pts*he then throws the huge shuriken at kanda*
actually hollis. that is an incorrect statement. remember that demon arm jutsu or what ever it was called. that used jutusu, and also you reduced your own after used a demon wind shurekin and those 15 kunais. so i sugest you go back and count now
*kanda then slices the demon wind shurekin in half*
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Kaname wrote:

Example:

before this post. i had 7747 totally, but i have only used 225 points. so by my chalculations, i have 7522 points left

No its your points fromm the start of the fight. the points you gain during the fight dont count
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Kaname wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Kaname wrote:

Example:

No its your points fromm the start of the fight. the points you gain during the fight dont count
oh. i believe it was ummmm. i think it was7500 i think. i'm not sure. i though we would just count how much chakra we have used after a while to see if we wer on track
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Fūton- rock cannon

*kanda then backs off*
actually hollis. that is an incorrect statement. remember that demon arm jutsu or what ever it was called. that used jutusu, and also you reduced your own after used a demon wind shurekin and those 15 kunais. so i sugest you go back and count now
ooc:oh, ok

*as kanda slices the shuriken, he is electricuted*
"hmhm, you fell for it, that was a lightning clone transformed into a demon wind shuriken you just sliced, and your chakra kunia, justed acted as a lightning rod, sending it directly into your body"
*it was 200 of the 400 points that i just used*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Fūton- rock cannon

*kanda then backs off*

"hmhm, you fell for it, that was a lightning clone transformed into a demon wind shuriken you just sliced, and your chakra kunia, justed acted as a lightning rod, sending it directly into your body"
nggggggggggggggggggggggggg
*kanda then drops the kunais and they stab into the floor*
tch. that was a good attack
OOC- we realy neet to take care of this problem soon. how about this. we postpone this fight for later untill you have an amount of chakra that is close to mine. then we fight officially. ok
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:36 pm

ooc: ive used 1025 pts, i have 2913 left, started with 3938
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Fūton- rock cannon

*kanda then backs off*

OOC- we realy neet to take care of this problem soon. how about this. we postpone this fight for later untill you have an amount of chakra that is close to mine. then we fight officially. ok

*smiles*"hmph"
ooc: yeh, your right, besides we still have to figure out how much damage each attack gives considerin not all of them take chakra.but for now its whoever has the most post wins, so your right, ok cya!
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Fūton- rock cannon

*kanda then backs off*

*smiles*"hmph"
ooc: yeh, your right, besides we still have to figure out how much damage each attack gives considerin not all of them take chakra.but for now its whoever has the most post wins, so your right, ok cya!
yah./ cause the current system is still imperfect
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:13 am

ok. lets see how much damage was done.
*kanda goes out to the village and checks but not much damage was done. so they were able to fix up the village pretty quick*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the village
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next