Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the village

Go down 
+13
Hunter Shinigami
Unknown Demon God
Mishimoto.Ken
Rasengan888
Irou Uchiha
Nasin
tmack
Uchiha Madara
Ayame Uchiha
Kaname
Hollis
kyoshiro of the sand
hanabishi kanda
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

the village - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:30 am

*Samui, who is going at high speeds of 20km/h, rushes back at the sound of "chakra"*

Did someone mention chakra?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:30 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
*Samui, who is going at high speeds of 20km/h, rushes back at the sound of "chakra"*

OCC: This is between me and Lelouch. Don't interrupt, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
*a panda walks in with me on its back* "hi guys what's up?"

im down...

literally...

*Samui looks up to lelouch*

"Sigh..." Otonami then infuses his wind chakra on his hands and immediately cuts the weights that was attached to Samui. "Easy as pie." Otonami says as it broke in half.

does pie mean to cut off my expensive training weights?

Otonami then gives Samui 2,500 ryo. "I don't really need it." Otonami says and he turns to Lelouch. "So, Kanda's back?"

"yeah he's back. i taught him the water chakra, but he hasn't mastered it. but he can do that on his own time."

"I see. Well, i showed you an example of wind chakra on those weights. That's how powerful it is." Otonami says.

"oh that's right, you dont need to teach me wind anymore, kanda taught it to me."
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:31 am

I can use ice
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:31 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

"hey he can talk if he wants too. go ahead shizuko."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:32 am

Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:

im down...

literally...

"Sigh..." Otonami then infuses his wind chakra on his hands and immediately cuts the weights that was attached to Samui. "Easy as pie." Otonami says as it broke in half.

Otonami then gives Samui 2,500 ryo. "I don't really need it." Otonami says and he turns to Lelouch. "So, Kanda's back?"

"yeah he's back. i taught him the water chakra, but he hasn't mastered it. but he can do that on his own time."

"I see. Well, i showed you an example of wind chakra on those weights. That's how powerful it is." Otonami says.

"oh that's right, you dont need to teach me wind anymore, kanda taught it to me."

"Let me see an example then." Otonami says. Otonami then grabs a stemina metal from his pack and lays it on the ground. "The scale says this is .5 pounds, in weight, it's 5 tons. Try cutting it." Otonami says.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:32 am

Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

OCC: Sure, sure, watever.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

well, my ice is combination of water and wind. Otonami saw how dangerous it was just to charge it...
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
I can use ice

"i can use water, wind and lightning."
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:33 am

Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
I can use ice

yea well... ice is my base element. So i can use ice, water and wind. I'm trying to learn another element: earth.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:34 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

well, my ice is combination of water and wind. Otonami saw how dangerous it was just to charge it...

"AND you saw how dangerous my Revolution Second was." Otonami replies back.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:34 am

ooc-ur only allowed to use one if ur not a jonin.i dislike that rule
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
I can use ice

OCC: Cut the weight already...
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
I can use ice

yea well... ice is my base element. So i can use ice, water and wind. I'm trying to learn another element: earth.

i know earth sam-kun!!
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:35 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:

OCC: Who doesn't? I limit myself on two.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:35 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:

im down...

literally...

"Let me see an example then." Otonami says. Otonami then grabs a stemina metal from his pack and lays it on the ground. "The scale says this is .5 pounds, in weight, it's 5 tons. Try cutting it." Otonami says.

OCC: Cut it already...
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:

correction. I am using only one element: ice. Which is a mix of wind and water. So the ice user must be good at wind and water too to perform good jutsu with ice. Since i have my kekkei, im naturally good at both
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:

im down...

literally...

*grabs new sword, Mizukami* "Alrighty." i lift up the sword and the 5 ton weight lifts 10 feet in the air and then a tornado appears beneath it and slices it to peices
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:36 am

same here.but i choose to use earth for now,once iget to jonin i cud use wind
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:36 am

Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:

im down...

literally...

*grabs new sword, Mizukami* "Alrighty." i lift up the sword and the 5 ton weight lifts 10 feet in the air and then a tornado appears beneath it and slices it to peices

"You learned the basics. Ok, there's nothing for you to teach." Otonami says.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:37 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lelouch Uchiha wrote:

im down...

literally...

"You learned the basics. Ok, there's nothing for you to teach." Otonami says.

"Ok, guys. I'm going to see Kanda now." Otonami says and he waves to them and runs to the kage's mansion.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:38 am

I need to meet kanda-sama as well. see you guys at the chunin exam
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:38 am

occ- well isn't it kinda suggested that lightning isn't an element? like when they were training naruto the four elements that he could have gotten were, earth, fire, water and air. nothing about lightning
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:39 am

"wait what chuunin exam!? how can i join?"
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:39 am

Lelouch Uchiha wrote:
occ- well isn't it kinda suggested that lightning isn't an element? like when they were training naruto the four elements that he could have gotten were, earth, fire, water and air. nothing about lightning
00c- lighting is one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the village   the village - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the village
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next