Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

main roads

Go down 
+7
Shizuko~Conan
Hunter Shinigami
Unknown Demon God
Rasengan888
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
hanabishi kanda
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

main roads - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:17 am

Go now!

*The arrows fly towards a tree, slicing it into pieces*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:18 am

Now to charge chakra.

*The air starts to form mist and the trees freeze solid*
*A ball of chakra forms in Samui's hand*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:22 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami sees her completely ignoring him. "ok...I'll work on that supplementary move..." Otonami says as he backs away from Samui.

"Ok..." Otonami mutters. "My supplementary move would probably be like the Eight Chakra Gates...but very different." Otonami says.

Otonami then closes his eyes. I've got to override my chakra a bit... Otonami's chakra then channels out of him, and he started to turn red. "Come on...I need more..." Otonami says.

Otonami's vains start to come out very visible. "Come on..." Otonami started to keep on saying. Smoke was coming out of him. "My blood is circulating more than usual..." Otonami says. He then opens his eyes as he was covered in a bright red circle.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:23 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami sees her completely ignoring him. "ok...I'll work on that supplementary move..." Otonami says as he backs away from Samui.

"Ok..." Otonami mutters. "My supplementary move would probably be like the Eight Chakra Gates...but very different." Otonami says.

Otonami then closes his eyes. I've got to override my chakra a bit... Otonami's chakra then channels out of him, and he started to turn red. "Come on...I need more..." Otonami says.

Otonami's vains start to come out very visible. "Come on..." Otonami started to keep on saying. Smoke was coming out of him. "My blood is circulating more than usual..." Otonami says. He then opens his eyes as he was covered in a bright red circle.

REVOLUTION...SECOND!

Last edited by Rasengan888 on Sun May 03, 2009 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:23 am

*Samui's body starts to glow blue and a dragon shaped chakra shrouds him*

Mist was surronding him. His body started to steam because of the difference in temperature.

Ice Release: Kootta Ryuu Henkei!

*Samui slowly morphs, growing longer and becoming a dragon*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:24 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

REVOLUTION...SECOND!

Otonami then suddenly goes really first as he cirlces around Samui 10 times in 3 seconds and goes back to where he is. He then punches the ground and an explosion occurs to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:25 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

REVOLUTION...SECOND!

Otonami then suddenly goes really first as he cirlces around Samui 10 times in 3 seconds and goes back to where he is. He then punches the ground and an explosion occurs to where he was.

The smoke clears, and it shows Otonami lying down on a huge 25ft crater. The effects of the smoking were gone and his body returned to normal. Otonami couldn't move at all.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:25 am

*Samui freezes the ground beneath him and opens his mouth to fire a beam of ice*

The ground starts to shake and break away, levitating into the air.

Last edited by Shizuko~Conan on Sun May 03, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:26 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

REVOLUTION...SECOND!

The smoke clears, and it shows Otonami lying down on a huge 25ft crater. The effects of the smoking were gone and his body returned to normal. Otonami couldn't move at all.

Current Chakra: 3500 (Lost half of it)

"GAH!" Otonami shouts as his stomach was rumbling terribly. "Need food..." Otonami mutters as his stomach was hurting like hell.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:27 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

REVOLUTION...SECOND!

"GAH!" Otonami shouts as his stomach was rumbling terribly. "Need food..." Otonami mutters as his stomach was hurting like hell.

*An apple dropped from the tree while the ground shook*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:29 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

REVOLUTION...SECOND!

"An apple...good enough..." Otonami mutters. He forcibly moves his hand and eats the apple.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:30 am

*Around Samui the whole earth froze and broke away*

*A bright flash of blue tore into the sky and Samui was gone*

*A frozen land about one hectare wide lay before the reverted Samui*
*Samui munched on a fallen apple*

Yum
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:41 am

*only slightly exhausted, Samui was ready to do more training*

Ok, well... there's nothing much to do more. I'm going to the ramen shop
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:04 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

REVOLUTION...SECOND!

"An apple...good enough..." Otonami mutters. He forcibly moves his hand and eats the apple.

When Otonami ate the apple, he felt part of his energy return. But, he couldn't train and could only walk as he stands. "Got to go to a restaurant...hopefully they have ramen." Otonami limps to the village.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:12 am

*looking back at the town, Samui bids it farewell*

goodbye, for now...
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Im back...

*Samui smiles*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Suddenly a figure in Akatsuki robes and a bamboo straw hat drops from the skies...

What were you expecting? A welcoming commitee?

The voice and the sinister chakra was familiar.....
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:03 pm

MADARA! What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:03 pm

I've come.......... to destroy you.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Destroy me huh... what do you have in plan for me. And why me?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Nahh, I'm kidding.

Madara smiled.

Just bored is all.

Madara looked up.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Why are you here? Taking the chance to capture Yukigakure while the Kage isn't here?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Why would I be interested in capturing something I already destroyed? I don;t know where you have gone but I crushed your little village and stole what I need.

Madara was looking around.

Like I said, I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Why would I be interested in capturing something I already destroyed? I don;t know where you have gone but I crushed your little village and stole what I need.

Madara was looking around.

Like I said, I'm bored.

You did WHAT TO YUKIGAKURE? *Samui looks behind Madara and sees a pile of rubble where Yukigakure stood*
Where are the people?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Oh yeah, about those people, I killed off a lot of them, some of them are surprsingly fast. Remember when I invaded your village? I destroyed a big part of your village then, and stole your village's scrolls.... I just came back now to finish the job, and now it's done, the buildings are still standing though, like your hospital and leader's office. I was too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

main roads
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next