Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

main roads

Go down 
+7
Shizuko~Conan
Hunter Shinigami
Unknown Demon God
Rasengan888
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
hanabishi kanda
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

main roads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:02 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
*kanda jumps back and then throws some kunai*
OOc- and if you do any jutsu. they will still be deducted from your chakra points
kanda- hmmm. weak. i wonder what the akutsuki is doing. sending a person with barly a 4th of my own. well
*kanda already at a distance dows the hand seals in the direct order of rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog*
Fūton-devine storm
*a tornado apears at his fore arm. then extends orivontally at iroe. with the tornado close to irou. it starts to suck him in*-700 points of chakra
OOC- and no. it isn't a god mod technique, but you should try to get out of the current. it is a s rank jutsu. thus very powerful, and also. a s rank jutsu requires only 350, but since i said its powerful even for a s rank. i put it at 700. for me
*Irou throws his sword at a tree and yanks his way out the tornado*
my turn Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique -125 points
*irou shots mutiple fire balls at kanda with shurikens in them*
*the tree is torn up*and kanda moves the atack infront of the fire attack making it a tornado of fire at irou*
ooc- how much does genn kekkei take out
*irou runs behind a tree and runs up it*
no i will show the true face of horror sharingan*irou wheels turns red with three dots in them reveling his sharingan eyes*
i can see everything
*irou jumps towards kanda*
Fire Release: Small Fire Stream releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the
him, causing him to collapse. This move requires no hand seals-125 points
OOC- i'm not really sure my self. it doesn't say. lets just say 50 points
*kanda then covers his hand with wind chakra hots the attack causeing the explosion to puch him back and thus, kanda could not use his left handa now*
ow. now that hurt
*kanda covers his blade *-50 points
Fūton- rock cannon-
*i do a upwards slash at the ground and with the wind chakra. i send some rocks covered in wind chakra at the opponent at a high speed equivilent to an air soft gun. i would love to say a real gun. but that is too fast to react. so i toned it down to an air soft gun as they are still fast but they can be seen*-125
*irou gets hit by rocks*
now *irou points a kanda*
Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body-50
*irou start to talikng*
now you will know the true meaning of pain\*kanda whole body turns to paper as it starts to be covered by fire*
*kanda suts his eyes. and then the gengutsu is undone*-50 points
don'ty you know its useless to use genjutsu on a jinchuriki. we always have partners to disrupt our chakra net work. to get us out of it
now let me give you the true meaning of pain
*kanda goes one tail. but then it disaperas to almost nothing. but still has an out line*
rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog
Fūton-devine storm
*the same attack then shoots at irou much faster than the previous attack*-1400
this is faster cause i am using fox chakra
OOC- i sugest that you get your character out there cause. even if kanda misses, the tornado will draw in irou as if you jump up, the air current will suck you in. and thus win, as i am using 1400 points of chakra. so i sugest you say that your character runs away. as nothing went according to plan. and ect. ect. just a sugestion and also its a tornado. so the suction power is very powerful
*Irou looks amazed at the power of the 9tails
i have to get out of here
Genjutsu: Haze *irou creates a clone which charges up at kanda and on contact explodes into a pile of flowers,while irou runs*
man this wasnt my right day to fight him maybe next time i have to report this
*irou makes it to a lake and cuts off his sharingan*
man that was intense , good thing i ran because if i didnt i sure been killed i have to get stronger
*irou sits down by the lake and nurse is wounds*
*irou lay by the trees thinking about his defeat to kanda*
if i keep running i want never destroy the leaf village but for now i need my mankekyo eyes
*a ninja apears and hand him a note*
note- irou, we should have told you to avoid the main roads. it seems that the 9 tails. have set up guards there*
*ninja disapears*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
OOc- and if you do any jutsu. they will still be deducted from your chakra points
kanda- hmmm. weak. i wonder what the akutsuki is doing. sending a person with barly a 4th of my own. well
*kanda already at a distance dows the hand seals in the direct order of rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog*
Fūton-devine storm
*a tornado apears at his fore arm. then extends orivontally at iroe. with the tornado close to irou. it starts to suck him in*-700 points of chakra
OOC- and no. it isn't a god mod technique, but you should try to get out of the current. it is a s rank jutsu. thus very powerful, and also. a s rank jutsu requires only 350, but since i said its powerful even for a s rank. i put it at 700. for me
*the tree is torn up*and kanda moves the atack infront of the fire attack making it a tornado of fire at irou*
no i will show the true face of horror sharingan*irou wheels turns red with three dots in them reveling his sharingan eyes*
i can see everything
Fire Release: Small Fire Stream releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the
*kanda then covers his hand with wind chakra hots the attack causeing the explosion to puch him back and thus, kanda could not use his left handa now*
ow. now that hurt
Fūton- rock cannon-
*i do a upwards slash at the ground and with the wind chakra. i send some rocks covered in wind chakra at the opponent at a high speed equivilent to an air soft gun. i would love to say a real gun. but that is too fast to react. so i toned it down to an air soft gun as they are still fast but they can be seen*-125
*irou gets hit by rocks*
*irou start to talikng*
now you will know the true meaning of pain\*kanda whole body turns to paper as it starts to be covered by fire*
don'ty you know its useless to use genjutsu on a jinchuriki. we always have partners to disrupt our chakra net work. to get us out of it
*kanda goes one tail. but then it disaperas to almost nothing. but still has an out line*
Fūton-devine storm
OOC- i sugest that you get your character out there cause. even if kanda misses, the tornado will draw in irou as if you jump up, the air current will suck you in. and thus win, as i am using 1400 points of chakra. so i sugest you say that your character runs away. as nothing went according to plan. and ect. ect. just a sugestion and also its a tornado. so the suction power is very powerful
Genjutsu: Haze *irou creates a clone which charges up at kanda and on contact explodes into a pile of flowers,while irou runs*
man that was intense , good thing i ran because if i didnt i sure been killed i have to get stronger
if i keep running i want never destroy the leaf village but for now i need my mankekyo eyes
note- irou, we should have told you to avoid the main roads. it seems that the 9 tails. have set up guards there*
*ninja disapears*
*irou reads the note*
ok avoid the main roads.there has to be a way to sneek into the village without being notice
*irou starts to think
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:14 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Fūton-devine storm
i can see everything
ow. now that hurt
Fūton- rock cannon-
*irou gets hit by rocks*
*irou start to talikng*
Fūton-devine storm
*ninja disapears*
*irou reads the note*
ok avoid the main roads.there has to be a way to sneek into the village without being notice
*irou starts to think
i got it, when i was fighting the 9tails i saw a small village. i can go there for a day and rest up.
*irou gets up an head towards the village*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:15 am

*irou then sees kana walking down the road.
OOC- just to tell you. kana has never met irou before. just to let you know
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:16 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:

i got it, when i was fighting the 9tails i saw a small village. i can go there for a day and rest up.
ps- and also. they know you are here. so wear a nother jacket to infultraite
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:23 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:

ps- and also. they know you are here. so wear a nother jacket to infultraite
thank you
*wipes the sweat of his head then puts on the jacket*
now lets get going
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:09 am

*a frog appears from a distance hopping huge jumps and appears close to the city*
this is it
lets get closer
CLEA: why do you want to come here anyways
HAKE: yea its not like you know anyone here
sin: well i am looking for somebody
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:33 am

is at the border of the village
*the toad disappears but the two little ones stay on his shoalders*
and he walks in
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 am

later that day i reached the snow village ok now where would kanda be starts to walk around the main road
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 am

hmm maybe i should try and go somewhere else what if i go see the hokage jumps away
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 am

"HA! RASENGAN!" Otonami shouts and immediately grinds through the threes with his two hands. I have to get stronger... Otonami thought as he looks at his burnt hand. Otonami then uses his left hand to concentrate chakra again.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 am

"All right...time to test out my new jutsu. HA!" Otonami closes his eyes and his Sonic Blade suddenly grew of blue chakra and it went into a razor shape. Otonami immediately opens his eyes and with that, he cuts through a tree. Suddenly, the whole tree explodes from the chakra. "Sonic Blade: Incredible Cut..." Otonami mutters. He then goes to another tree.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm

ok so madara said irou would be around the snow village so lets see if he is here starts to walk towards the village
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:10 pm

ayame starts to scream HEY IROU YOU HERE OR WHAT
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Yuudai is sitting back watching what Sin is doing from a safe distance, by using his Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm

starts to continue to walk dam he is not here i will have to try a little harder starts to walk closer to the village
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Yuudai wonders what sin is doing, as he is watching him from a safe distance with his Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 pm

ok then if only i had the summoning jutsu for hound dogs that would be a big help now i guess i should wait for irou here lets see what he thinks about what i have to show him
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:38 pm

*kanda is riding pon a large fox at a running pace*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:08 am

Ayame is still looking around funding irou but then he here's running steps so he jumps on to the nearat tree there is and stays there for the meantime intill he thinks it is safe that was a little too close
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:28 am

*runs very fast*
*whlie running i glimpse at a stranger*
that looked liked sin.
no time trying to see how that is
*continues run*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:50 am

He sees hunter passing by but ayame still stayed on the tree but he activates his sharingan to make sure no one is still here then he goes down and starts to walk around the forest to see where irou was at then ayame starts to scream irous name several times to see if he heard him
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:56 am

sinister92 wrote:
He sees hunter passing by but ayame still stayed on the tree but he activates his sharingan to make sure no one is still here then he goes down and starts to walk around the forest to see where irou was at then ayame starts to scream irous name several times to see if he heard him
*irou clone walks to sinster*
right now irou is in the rain village
come get he almost out of chakara
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:58 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
sinister92 wrote:
OOC- this is the close to the snow village
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:00 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
sinister92 wrote:
OOC- this is the close to the snow village
ooc- its by that road where akatsuki had set up the invasion base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

main roads
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next