Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

main roads

Go down 
+12
Dchong
Hunter Shinigami
Kurotsuki Senju
tmack
Nasin
Kasi Hokou
Shizuko~Conan
ksw212
Rasengan888
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
hanabishi kanda
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

main roads - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:55 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
Let me talk to him now. or i'll kill you right here and now. *curse marks start to spread through my body untill my hair grows out longer, and my skin becomes tan, 'second stage chaos curse mark.' i think to myself*

"You have no chance to kill me." He said with his byakugan activated. "Back down before I have to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:58 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:
Let me talk to him now. or i'll kill you right here and now. *curse marks start to spread through my body untill my hair grows out longer, and my skin becomes tan, 'second stage chaos curse mark.' i think to myself*

"You have no chance to kill me." He said with his byakugan activated. "Back down before I have to kill you."

not untill you tell me where itachi is. *my body unravels into thousands of papers and they all surround you in a humongous barrier. in an instant they start to break apart and send down bullet sized peices. you look next to you to see that one of them peirced through the ground leaving a small crater. all of them come down at once at the speed of a machine gun*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:00 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
not untill you tell me where itachi is. *my body unravels into thousands of papers and they all surround you in a humongous barrier. in an instant they start to break apart and send down bullet sized peices. you look next to you to see that one of them peirced through the ground leaving a small crater. all of them come down at once at the speed of a machine gun*

"I will not tell you where he is." He said as he evaded the attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:01 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"I will not tell you where he is." He said as he evaded the attacks.

*more and more paper bullets pepper down*

occ- this would probably be really hard to dodge
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:03 am

Kaito Washio wrote:

He continues to dodge with ease.

OOC Because you are technically at genin level, you should not even be able to touch me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:05 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

He continues to dodge with ease.

OOC Because you are technically at genin level, you should not even be able to touch me.

occ- if your going to that then im not even going to bother

*the paper stops mid fall and they all form my body still in second curse mark mode* Im leaving, if you wont tell me then your not worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:07 am

Kaito Washio wrote:

*the paper stops mid fall and they all form my body still in second curse mark mode* Im leaving, if you wont tell me then your not worth my time.

"Well you will never find Itachi unless you find out from me. You just wanted to kill Itachi, I bet. Worthless." He said.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:08 am

Um... just to ask... where is the third part of chunin exams held
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:09 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Um... just to ask... where is the third part of chunin exams held

OOC if that is an ooc question don't ask it here.

Yuudai turned back and started walking towards the Village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:11 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"Well you will never find Itachi unless you find out from me. You just wanted to kill Itachi, I bet. Worthless." He said.

You call me a liar, yet you claim that your byakugan can see everything? i will tell you one thing, i only want to see my mother. the memories of her from my childhood will not hold me forever.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:12 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
You call me a liar, and you claim that your byakugan can see everything? i will tell you one thing, i only want to see my mother. the memories of her from my childhood will not hold me forever.

"My byakugan sees a lot, but I didn't need it to see that you were lying. If you really wanted to meet him and talk about your mother, then you wouldn't have attacked me." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:16 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:
You call me a liar, and you claim that your byakugan can see everything? i will tell you one thing, i only want to see my mother. the memories of her from my childhood will not hold me forever.

"My byakugan sees a lot, but I didn't need it to see that you were lying. If you really wanted to meet him and talk about your mother, then you wouldn't have attacked me." He said.

I attacked you cause you walked away, without reason, and without care. your a heartless man who is cold on the inside of an empty shell of which you call a body. and id stop hiding behind your safety blanket you call your byakugan, eventually it will be your downfall.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:18 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
I attacked you cause you walked away, without reason, and without care. your a heartless man who is cold on the inside of an empty shell of which you call a body. and id stop hiding behind your safety blanket you call your byakugan, eventually it will be your downfall.

"You talk about things you know nothing about. I told you I would decide whether you could meet him later. So I had nothing left to say. That's why I walked away. You just didn't want to wait, which means many things. You should stop trying to act so big." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:19 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"You talk about things you know nothing about. I told you I would decide whether you could meet him later. So I had nothing left to say. That's why I walked away. You just didn't want to wait, which means many things. You should stop trying to act so big." He said.

You dare say that im acting big? at least im not acting like Itachi's keeper.

Last edited by Kaito Washio on Sat May 16, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:22 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
Im acting big? you should look in a mirror. im not the one acting like Itachi's keeper.

"I am not his keeper. I am merely his friend and as his friend I am going to protect him." He said, "You shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:26 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:
Im acting big? you should look in a mirror. im not the one acting like Itachi's keeper.

"I am not his keeper. I am merely his friend and as his friend I am going to protect him." He said, "You shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about."

a friend is he? then he must have his own free will. if he does than why do you hide him. and obviously he can protect himself cause he's like a god in power compared to me. so why would i even dare try to hurt him, without fearing my own death.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:29 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
a friend is he? then he must have his own free will. if he does than why do you hide him. and obviously he can protect himself cause he's like a god in power compared to me. so why would i even dare try to hurt him, without fearing my own death.

"Yes he has his own will and he doesn't want to meet with you, or really many people. And there are many things you could be planning." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:31 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"Yes he has his own will and he doesn't want to meet with you, or really many people. And there are many things you could be planning." He said.

How would you know he doesn't want to meet with me? have you conversed with him during our conversation? that would be imposible. so why dont you get your whipped dog itachi and bring him here so i can talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:34 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
How would you know he doesn't want to meet with me? have you conversed with him during our conversation? that would be imposible. so why dont you get your whipped dog itachi and bring him here so i can talk to him.

"How I know you ask. Well I know because he told me he met you once and he didn't really want to meet you again. So that's how it's possible. Also he isn't my dog he is my friend." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:35 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"How I know you ask. Well I know because he told me he met you once and he didn't really want to meet you again. So that's how it's possible. Also he isn't my dog he is my friend." He said.

I doubt it. and you cant hide him forever, sooner or later, i'll see him. i promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:36 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
I doubt it. and you cant hide him forever, sooner or later, i'll see him. i promise you that.

"I never said you would never see him again. I just will not show you where I am letting him stay." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:38 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"I never said you would never see him again. I just will not show you where I am letting him stay." He said.

and im just saying, make no mistake that i will see itachi to find out more about my mother.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:40 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
and im just saying, make no mistake that i will see itachi to find out more about my mother.

"That's probably just a lie, but whatever. Anyway I told you he doesn't really know anything about your mother." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:41 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"That's probably just a lie, but whatever. Anyway I told you he doesn't really know anything about your mother." He said.

*sigh* think what you must. but i will do anything to see him. i'll even kill you.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:43 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
*sigh* think what you must. but i will do anything to see him. i'll even kill you.

"But you would never be able to find out where he was staying, if you killed me. Although you could never kill me." He said, "Now I am done here." He walked inside the village and disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

main roads
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next