Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

main roads

Go down 
+12
Dchong
Hunter Shinigami
Kurotsuki Senju
tmack
Nasin
Kasi Hokou
Shizuko~Conan
ksw212
Rasengan888
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
hanabishi kanda
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

main roads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 am

that was a bad day. the village found out that i was there and that ninja was questioning me.
*irou stops and feel the wind between his hair*
boy its a nice day
*irou continues walking away from the village
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:11 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
that was a bad day. the village found out that i was there and that ninja was questioning me.
*irou stops and feel the wind between his hair*
boy its a nice day
*irou continues walking away from the village
*after hours of walking irou reaches the border of the land of fire*
man i need to find madara for his help to restart atatsuki but one problem i dont know where to start
*irou starts to think about whats next*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:01 am

*is at the border of the gate after the fast run*

ok i am tired ass hell
maybe i could have just walked like any normal person

*he starts walking in the main road outside the leaf village*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:04 am

*still walking*
what village should i go to first on my search

hmm the snow would be nice now lets go there
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 am

*starts to do hand signs*

ninja art summoning jutsu
*three frogs appear the two little ones and a medium sized frog again*

ok off to the village of the snow
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:59 am

Otonami holds a balloon in his hand and closes his eyes. Suddenly, Otonami uses his other hand and starts to move his hand repeatedly at the balloon and then his hands stop at the top and his eyes focused with concentration. "COME ON!"

The balloon suddenly pops after a few seconds and Otonami is blown away from the chakra. He lands hard on the ground and shakes his head. ****! Come on! Otonami thought. For 3 weeks I've tried in this step!
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 am

I'm going to try again. "HA!" Otonami shouts as he gets another balloon and does the same procedure as last time. It's working!. Just when he thought it, he was blown by the chakra again. "Arg...so close..." Otonami said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:52 am

Otonami gets another balloon from the bag and repeats the same procedure. After 10 seconds with no motion, the balloon didn't pop. I think I did it! Otonami waited more and the balloon didn't do anything. Ok, let's test it! Otonami holds the balloon, goes toward a tree, and thrusts the balloon at it. Immediately, the balloon grinded at the tree and Otonami braces himself as the balloon is shreaded to bits and sphere of chakra was on Otonami's hand against the tree. The sphere was immediately gone, and the tree had a huge hole like a giant drill went through it. Otonami pants wildly, "No...there are still marks. It's not perfect enough yet."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:33 am

Otonami gets his last balloon. He takes a deep breath. He then repeats his own procedure. He maintains his own chakra, and he thrusts at another tree. The balloon pops immediately in contact and a sphere of chakra, much more concentrated and maintained. "RASENGAN!" Otonami shouts and he grinds the tree like a huger drill went through it. As it stops, Otonami sits at the floor at a sudden rate. "Phew..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:21 am

ok i should realy consider to not travel anymore well lets go see what yuudai has to say to my offer
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Otonami looks to his side to see Sinister. "Hey, isn't that the guy who thinks I have an attitude?"
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 am

*after days of walking irou makes it to the gate*
leaf village been along time since i been here
*irou enters the gate*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Wonder if we are allow to left the Village
* Sigh *
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm

* Souseiki walks out of the Village and onto the main road *
......... wad an amateur country .... is there location which actually allows me to train to my limit !!!!!
* Continues Walking *
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:48 am

Otonami was humming quietly. "Well...there's my friend...who's a blacksmith." Otonami said as he motions to the blacksmith shop.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:49 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami was humming quietly. "Well...there's my friend...who's a blacksmith." Otonami said as he motions to the blacksmith shop.

"Hey! Blacksmith! Raiga!" Otonami shouts as he was at the door. The door opens and it shows a burly man with black hair. "Hey, Otonami! Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:49 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Hey! Blacksmith! Raiga!" Otonami shouts as he was at the door. The door opens and it shows a burly man with black hair. "Hey, Otonami! Come on in!"

"Thanks, Raiga." Otonami says as he goes in. "Can you help on me on something?" otonami asks as they sit on the "appointment" table.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:51 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Thanks, Raiga." Otonami says as he goes in. "Can you help on me on something?" otonami asks as they sit on the "appointment" table.

"Why, sure!" Raiga replied cheerfully. "Good, my Sonic Blade. They got duller because of the instilled chakra I keep on using. And, I'm prepared to make a move that does a lot of damage and might affect my Sonic Blade. Could you somehow upgrade this?" Otonami asks.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:52 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Why, sure!" Raiga replied cheerfully. "Good, my Sonic Blade. They got duller because of the instilled chakra I keep on using. And, I'm prepared to make a move that does a lot of damage and might affect my Sonic Blade. Could you somehow upgrade this?" Otonami asks.

"Well...I have the sharpening metal to make sure that it'll be able to survive an A-Rank jutsu. But...I'm running low on stock of it. I can't seem to get it anymore." Raiga said.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:53 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Well...I have the sharpening metal to make sure that it'll be able to survive an A-Rank jutsu. But...I'm running low on stock of it. I can't seem to get it anymore." Raiga said.

"Is that a yes or no?" Otonami asks. "No..." Raiga said. "I don't have enough supplies since this Sonic Blade is specially made for you. You'll have to find the appropiate metal."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:55 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Is that a yes or no?" Otonami asks. "No..." Raiga said. "I don't have enough supplies since this Sonic Blade is specially made for you. You'll have to find the appropiate metal."

"Ok...where can i get this metal?" Otonami asks. "In Iwagakure." He replies. "Weapons shop? Or a blacksmith shop like this?" Otonami asks.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:57 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Ok...where can i get this metal?" Otonami asks. "In Iwagakure." He replies. "Weapons shop? Or a blacksmith shop like this?" Otonami asks.

"It's a mining area there. You'll have to ask them for it." Raiga said. "Here." He gives out 10,000 ryo to Otonami. "This should be enough to buy that metal. Although, don't be creeped by thugs, k?" Raiga said.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:59 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"It's a mining area there. You'll have to ask them for it." Raiga said. "Here." He gives out 10,000 ryo to Otonami. "This should be enough to buy that metal. Although, don't be creeped by thugs, k?" Raiga said.

"Well...I guess I can't use my Sonic Blades..." Otonami says. Raiga nods. "Ok...I have both persuasion and reason and an A Rank Jutsu. I can ensure myself." Otonami says as he goes out the shop. "Thanks, Raiga!"
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:01 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Well...I guess I can't use my Sonic Blades..." Otonami says. Raiga nods. "Ok...I have both persuasion and reason and an A Rank Jutsu. I can ensure myself." Otonami says as he goes out the shop. "Thanks, Raiga!"

"No problem. BE SAFE!" Raiga bellows as Otonami runs in his super speed in 50MPH. "Ok...off to Iwagakure..." Otonami mutters. "Or...I should stop by Yukigakure when I return..."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:16 am

After rigorous running, Otonami makes it to the blacksmith's shop. "Hey, Raiga!" Otonami shouts as he knocks at the door. The door opens and the blacksmith was there. "Otonami! Your safe!" And he gives him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: main roads   main roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

main roads
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next