Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recent chapters of mangas we have read

Go down 
+4
Kaname
kyoshiro of the sand
Unknown Demon God
hanabishi kanda
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

recent chapters of mangas we have read Empty
PostSubject: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:45 pm

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. oh my fucking god. has any one read the new chapter. , i mean. oh my god. its insane. who knew that yame was the strongest espada there was. and yet ichigo was able to cut off his arm when he was in the human world. i mean. that just makes no sence. and also his release. he is almost the size of los noches. he is a frekin gient. and also, why would aisen leave the strongest espada in hm if he placesd the charge of it to #4. the manga is starting to fall apart, i will admit that the manga is starting to fall apart. but it is still good. maybe it will get better soon
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 pm

I think you could say it was quite predictable actually. I didn't find really that surprising considering what has happened. I just felt like saying that.
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
I think you could say it was quite predictable actually. I didn't find really that surprising considering what has happened. I just felt like saying that.

you mean like compare what appen to ichigo thing to yame thing inchigo thing more surprising udg????
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm

kyoshiro of the sand wrote:
you mean like compare what appen to ichigo thing to yame thing inchigo thing more surprising udg????

First off I have no idea what you said. Second off if you want me to understand what you said speak clearly.
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:

First off I have no idea what you said. Second off if you want me to understand what you said speak clearly.

i saying you compare what happen to ichigo with what you learned to yammy you say that ichigo thing more suprising
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:12 pm

i saying you compare what happen to ichigo with what you learned to yammy you say that ichigo thing more suprising

Actually I haven't found most of the things in bleach surprising. Everything has seemed quite predictable to me at least.
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:

Actually I haven't found most of the things in bleach surprising. Everything has seemed quite predictable to me at least.

oh thought the ichigo thing surprise but still predicted it take more the 5 chapter to explain it
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:

thats the thing. ichi go was able to cut off yamis arm clean off. while yami was in sealed form, and while ichigos reitsu flucuated above and below #4, and if yami was really #1, even though his number is0, that means. that his herro should have been stronger that #4. oh man. this is getting so confusing
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
thats the thing. ichi go was able to cut off yamis arm clean off. while yami was in sealed form, and while ichigos reitsu flucuated above and below #4, and if yami was really #1, even though his number is0, that means. that his herro should have been stronger that #4. oh man. this is getting so confusing

Just because he has a higher number doesn't mean his Heirro is stronger.
*Sigh*
Why do people think that. Also it could be guessed that not many people knew the numbers went from 0-9 because of what has been said before. One final thing if I remember right Uliq was surprised at how easily ichigo was able to cut through Yammy's heirro.
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Just because he has a higher number doesn't mean his Heirro is stronger.
*Sigh*
Why do people think that. Also it could be guessed that not many people knew the numbers went from 0-9 because of what has been said before. One final thing if I remember right Uliq was surprised at how easily ichigo was able to cut through Yammy's heirro.

well lets see 1-4 we now are vasto lords ..... mabe hes ten caus ehe not vasto lord class
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 pm

well lets see 1-4 we now are vasto lords ..... mabe hes ten caus ehe not vasto lord class

Once again I don't exactly know what you are saying. That's why I told you to speak clearly. Now if I read right 1-4 we have no clue as to whether they are Vasto Lordes or not. And he is 0 not 10 have you even read the newest bleach chapter.
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:

Once again I don't exactly know what you are saying. That's why I told you to speak clearly. Now if I read right 1-4 we have no clue as to whether they are Vasto Lordes or not. And he is 0 not 10 have you even read the newest bleach chapter.
nvm its just heavily implied since they can use there resurrection inside las noches
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:31 pm

nvm its just heavily implied since they can use there resurrection inside las noches

Yeah it is just heavily implied, but we don't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:

Yeah it is just heavily implied, but we don't know for sure.
then again mabe yammy like the model for espda or something like the first one aizen thought was good enough for his army and he triedd to base all the other espada to yammy
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm

then again mabe yammy like the model for espda or something like the first one aizen thought was good enough for his army and he triedd to base all the other espada to yammy

Ok did this conversation just jump somewhere else? Because I am tired right now and am having a hard time following some things.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm

whats the link. mangafox doesnt have it up yet
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Kaname wrote:

go here http://www.onemanga.com/ they get things faster for some reason.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:43 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaname wrote:

go here http://www.onemanga.com/ they get things faster for some reason.
thats because they don't have as much manga as manga fox does. so they have less manga to worry about
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 am

if you go to one manga, you'll see that they already have a new chapter of katkyo hit man reborn. and in it, squallo finnaly came to teach yamamoto. and guess what. tsuna got some tuna from a shark. ha ha ha ha ha.and also if you don't get it. its a play on names. tsuna's name sounds like the word tuna. and squalo is italien for shark i believe. so a shark gave some tuna to a tuna. ha ha ha. well. i thought it was funny alittle bit
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 am

wow. in d gray man. i can't believe there are half akumas, i wonder how they did it. must have been that egg fragment. oh. well. i'm probally the only one here that reads d gray man
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:17 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
wow. in d gray man. i can't believe there are half akumas, i wonder how they did it. must have been that egg fragment. oh. well. i'm probally the only one here that reads d gray man

Actually I read D-gray man.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Actually I read D-gray man.
have you read the new chapter
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:

I am going to right now hang on a little bit.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

I am going to right now hang on a little bit.
sure.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:31 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
sure.

Well I read it. Things seem to be getting interesting at least to me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recent chapters of mangas we have read
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next