Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recent chapters of mangas we have read

Go down 
+4
Kaname
kyoshiro of the sand
Unknown Demon God
hanabishi kanda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
sure.

Well I read it. Things seem to be getting interesting at least to me anyways.
yah me to. i mean exorsists that arn't exorsists. thats kinda interesting
and i just did some reaserch. aside from me. there are 4 others in s rank. i can understand you,kyoshiro, and madara, and maybe kaname, but still. this site has just started, and ther are already 5 s rank people. thats basikly a third of the population here. i find that kinda interesting yet, also desturbing/depresing at the same time. as i post more often than any one here. that lead to my initial belief that i was the strongest in here. but you guys are like well over 10 grand. oh and also, if you ask me, the s rank jutsus should havea higher cost if you ask me. that way, people in s rank can only perform them. i mean 350 points of chakra is way too little
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
and i just did some reaserch. aside from me. there are 4 others in s rank. i can understand you,kyoshiro, and madara, and maybe kaname, but still. this site has just started, and ther are already 5 s rank people. thats basikly a third of the population here. i find that kinda interesting yet, also desturbing/depresing at the same time. as i post more often than any one here. that lead to my initial belief that i was the strongest in here. but you guys are like well over 10 grand. oh and also, if you ask me, the s rank jutsus should havea higher cost if you ask me. that way, people in s rank can only perform them. i mean 350 points of chakra is way too little

Well yeah but things are still being worked out. I mean as it is now there are some advantages to some things and not so much to others. Also you can add more chakra to a Jutsu to make it stronger. One thing I don't like though is that it seems like some people are trying to overpower themselves.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Well yeah but things are still being worked out. I mean as it is now there are some advantages to some things and not so much to others. Also you can add more chakra to a Jutsu to make it stronger. One thing I don't like though is that it seems like some people are trying to overpower themselves.
likehow.
i mean. for me. i only have one s rank jutsu. but the cost isn't consistant with the cost that i want to make. and when is kaname going to put up a jinchuriki's form point cost. you know. like how much points we gain or resistance toa jutsu we get or something like that. and also. when is your character going to take a trip to yukikugure. the village hidden in the snow. i mean. over there. it has already been a few weeks since they tarted to grow. so by now. rumors must have already spread to konoha or something like that
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
likehow.
i mean. for me. i only have one s rank jutsu. but the cost isn't consistant with the cost that i want to make. and when is kaname going to put up a jinchuriki's form point cost. you know. like how much points we gain or resistance toa jutsu we get or something like that. and also. when is your character going to take a trip to yukikugure. the village hidden in the snow. i mean. over there. it has already been a few weeks since they tarted to grow. so by now. rumors must have already spread to konoha or something like that

Like how for what exactly? For people overpowering themselves it seems like the want a Kekkei Genkai and a Bijuu. Or other things like that. As for how somethings have an advantage, I am talking about the gentle fist and it having an advantage right now. Now as for how Jutsus work. The more chakra you put into it the more damage it will do right now. Also my character is busy as the Hokage. So he doesn't really have much time to travel.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
likehow.

Like how for what exactly? For people overpowering themselves it seems like the want a Kekkei Genkai and a Bijuu. Or other things like that. As for how somethings have an advantage, I am talking about the gentle fist and it having an advantage right now. Now as for how Jutsus work. The more chakra you put into it the more damage it will do right now. Also my character is busy as the Hokage. So he doesn't really have much time to travel.
well. for me. i would love a biju and a kenkei genkai but even i know that is over powering. as for the traveling. you can just say that it is for the village protection to see if we are allys or enemies.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:13 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
well. for me. i would love a biju and a kenkei genkai but even i know that is over powering. as for the traveling. you can just say that it is for the village protection to see if we are allys or enemies.

Yeah I think it is over powering also. Although it might be possible in the manga. I don't think any jinchuurki(Yes I know I might have spelled it wrong) has had a kekkei genkai in the manga. Also yes I could do that. I will have to think about it first though.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Yeah I think it is over powering also. Although it might be possible in the manga. I don't think any jinchuurki(Yes I know I might have spelled it wrong) has had a kekkei genkai in the manga. Also yes I could do that. I will have to think about it first though.
it would be cool if a jinchuriki did exist like that. and i have already sent a ninja asking permision to go have a look or something. better ask an actuall player to go there. i have an arc i have been think ing about. as a sppiler. i call it the return of an enemy. wait, that title doesn't fit. oh well. i'll just think about it. and also. have you ever heard of a manga/anime called clowd captor sakura. it was on tv a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:17 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
it would be cool if a jinchuriki did exist like that. and i have already sent a ninja asking permision to go have a look or something. better ask an actuall player to go there. i have an arc i have been think ing about. as a sppiler. i call it the return of an enemy. wait, that title doesn't fit. oh well. i'll just think about it. and also. have you ever heard of a manga/anime called clowd captor sakura. it was on tv a long time ago

Card Captor Sakura? Yeah I have heard of it. I haven't seen it though.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Card Captor Sakura? Yeah I have heard of it. I haven't seen it though.
oh. then never mind. but if you watched the english dub. then i could have advanced this subjuct. but now onto new suject
what does the usage of akuma or dark matter will do to the black order
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 am

who lives in the snow village anyways
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:46 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
oh. then never mind. but if you watched the english dub. then i could have advanced this subjuct. but now onto new suject

What will it do to the black order? Well I could take many guesses, but I don't know if any of them would be right.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 am

sinister92 wrote:
who lives in the snow village anyways
well. my character ran away from konoha, and lives in the snow vilage
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:57 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

What will it do to the black order? Well I could take many guesses, but I don't know if any of them would be right.
yah. after all. the black order is supose to use the powers of god to win. but now they are useing the powers of the devil to post their power. thats just plain corruption. not caring about others. while only caring about them selves. i mean. just take what i said. the pope is an avatar of god, in a way, yet he is permiting the usage of the powr of the devil. they are supose to save the souls of the akuma, not destroy them. oh. and also. allen is supose to care about the souls of the akuma, yet, when alen heard about how akumas eat each other and the self destruction. he didn't even flinch. he just didn't care. doesn't that mean he is straying off his path
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:01 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
yah. after all. the black order is supose to use the powers of god to win. but now they are useing the powers of the devil to post their power. thats just plain corruption. not caring about others. while only caring about them selves. i mean. just take what i said. the pope is an avatar of god, in a way, yet he is permiting the usage of the powr of the devil. they are supose to save the souls of the akuma, not destroy them. oh. and also. allen is supose to care about the souls of the akuma, yet, when alen heard about how akumas eat each other and the self destruction. he didn't even flinch. he just didn't care. doesn't that mean he is straying off his path

Well it could, but since he doesn't really know what happens to an Akuma's soul when they eat each other. He can't really care to much. Although there are probably other things that are more important than something he can't stop, because it has already happens. Although I think they are just trying to win the war. Even if they have to use the power of the Devil.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Well it could, but since he doesn't really know what happens to an Akuma's soul when they eat each other. He can't really care to much. Although there are probably other things that are more important than something he can't stop, because it has already happens. Although I think they are just trying to win the war. Even if they have to use the power of the Devil.
well. i'll let the allen comment win. caus that is true. but about the war. it is a war against the devil. or the earl, not with the earl. if you ask me. it should just use innocence no matter what. even if it is to win. they should use the path of god. or is what i want to say
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
well. i'll let the allen comment win. caus that is true. but about the war. it is a war against the devil. or the earl, not with the earl. if you ask me. it should just use innocence no matter what. even if it is to win. they should use the path of god. or is what i want to say

Yeah I agree that they should only use innocence, but there are some people that don't care what happens. As long as they achieve victory in the war.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:17 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Yeah I agree that they should only use innocence, but there are some people that don't care what happens. As long as they achieve victory in the war.
yah. i hope they find the coruption and exterminate it. so they can continue the side of god. although. they mentioned an insedint that was 9 years before the story line. i wonder what it is. and also. i am stil confused by why allens innocence still attacked him. it makes no sence i tell you
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Oh my god! ZOMFGWTFLMFAOROTFLHaxxorz! Has anybody here read school days? Please note I said "read" not watch. Man, At first I thought I was reading the wrong manga because it was all romance and a little bit of humor and a wee bit of ecchi but then suddenly, like, WHOA! The other girl seduces the guy, which makes the guy confused. Then, the guy's girlfriend finds out, then she snaps(!) and tries to take the girl's head off with a cerrated cleaver, but the guy blocks it, she goes into shock and the guy is stuck in the hospital for a week, then the girl comes in, and the guy finds out that this girl KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND! OMFG! You guys have got to read it, it's short, only about 12 chapters I think, and stuff starts to go down at chapter 6, then holy crap the shit hits the fan at chapter 11! It's good you guys read it if you can bear a little cuteness for 6 chapters, and yes you have to read them cause it's fundamental to the story.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Oh my god! ZOMFGWTFLMFAOROTFLHaxxorz! Has anybody here read school days? Please note I said "read" not watch. Man, At first I thought I was reading the wrong manga because it was all romance and a little bit of humor and a wee bit of ecchi but then suddenly, like, WHOA! The other girl seduces the guy, which makes the guy confused. Then, the guy's girlfriend finds out, then she snaps(!) and tries to take the girl's head off with a cerrated cleaver, but the guy blocks it, she goes into shock and the guy is stuck in the hospital for a week, then the girl comes in, and the guy finds out that this girl KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND! OMFG! You guys have got to read it, it's short, only about 12 chapters I think, and stuff starts to go down at chapter 6, then holy crap the shit hits the fan at chapter 11! It's good you guys read it if you can bear a little cuteness for 6 chapters, and yes you have to read them cause it's fundamental to the story.
wow, if you was to read it, i will read it later then. is it on manga fox, manga volume, or one manga
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm

yo uchia SHIT MAN! Kanda that eneding is fuuuuked up!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:25 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:

wow, if you was to read it, i will read it later then. is it on manga fox, manga volume, or one manga

It's on MangaFox.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 am

Gate-Keeper wrote:
yo uchia SHIT MAN! Kanda that eneding is fuuuuked up!

I know! I was staring at the screen for a good 3 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 am

lol i know i was luck HOLY FUCK psycho!!!! god i feel sorry for him now
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 am

Yeah, but whoa....... I mean the phone at the end was just.. HAUNTING.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 am

lol yeh i kept looking at all the girls i knew screen saver juss to be sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recent chapters of mangas we have read   recent chapters of mangas we have read - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recent chapters of mangas we have read
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next