Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage's Mansion.

Go down 
+11
Uchiha Suzaku
Dchong
ksw212
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
Rasengan888
kyoshiro of the sand
hanabishi kanda
Uchiha Madara
Ayame Uchiha
Unknown Demon God
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 am

It is a large mansion located close to both the Ninja Academy and Hokage Monument. It is filled with many forbidden scrolls, in which lies the secrets to many jutsu. A lot of people are usually coming and going, because they have to come and get missions here. As well as doing other things here.

Here are the looks.
Hokage's Mansion. Fire-adminbldg
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Yuudai entered the mansion. He didn't really trust this guy he met because he was asking so many questions. Yuudai thought that was suspicious. "I guess you could say there is no Hokage here yet." He answered. He thought something was wrong, but it didn't show that he was suspicious. He would just have to wait until this guy slipped.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 pm

*sigh* so are they ever going to elect another hokage soon cause then they will attack us when we are weak
so what room is the elders in anyway but i really dont like them they are too strict at times
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:27 pm

*sin starts too look around the room trying to memorizing every detail in the mansion*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm

"Yes I think they will be electing a new hokage soon." Yuudai said. He started walking towards the room where the elders would be. He was wondering why Sinister seemed to be following him. He would just have to wait to see how everything works out.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 pm

*still following yuudai* hmm well i guess this is the room i will leave you here i have to go do something ill see if i catch up to you
*still looking around the mansion for every detail*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Yuudai looked at sinister and asked, "Why are you looking around so much?" He thought it looked like sinister was trying to memorize the place, but he didn't let sinister know of his suspicions. He stopped and waited to see what Sinister would say.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 pm

huh umm well i am kinda too observant and i have very good memory and well i like these eyes hahahahaha
*so are u going in the room though*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Once Yuudai heard sinister's answer he turned around and started walking in the direction of where the elders are. "Be careful I am watching you." He said under his breath that Sinister couldn't hear, because Yuudai was to far away.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:36 pm

huh what was that??? uh owell so time for me to get to work
*walks the opposite way of yuudai*
so now what was i going to do
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 pm

He continued to walk the way to the elders. He wondered if Sinister was up to something. He would have to be careful around him. He had to make sure Sinister didn't know that he was suspicious of him, and he couldn't give away to much info about himself to him. He had to be very careful.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 pm

hmm i dont think he likes me well time for me to do what i came for
*looks behind him to see if anyone was following me*
well im off opens the door by him and walks in it
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Yuudai reached the elders room and knocked on the door. "I am coming in." He said. He opened the door and entered into the room. He saw the elders sitting down. "I am here to talk about who is to become Hokaga and I thought I would be a perfect choice for the position." He said. He didn't know what the elders were going to say. He could only hope that they would choose him for the position. He waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 pm

*walks into the room and see is empty*
um not here
*walks out and goes to the next room hmm well let me look in here*
starts to look around and under the stuff
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:52 pm

*sigh* i will never find it in this time
i guess i will check another time
*walks out of the room towords the room that yuudai was in*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 pm

"Oh we were just talking about the position of Hokage and you were one of the candidates." said one elder. The other elder said, "Yes but you will have to take a test to make sure you are ready for the position."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 pm

starts to roam around the mansion looking around but not for anything in particular..(well i guess i should leave this place since i did not find what i was looking for but i guess i should go out and look for more people here
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 pm

"So what will be this test that I will have to complete?" Yuudai asked the elders. He didn't know what to expect, but he prepared for the worst. He knew the test wouldn't be to easy. He had to be ready for almost anything. He was confident in his abilities. He knew he would probably be able to pass the test. He just needed to learn what it was. He waited for the elders reply.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 pm

*sin was about to step out the door* hmm i wonder how yuudai is doing with the elders... should i go see but i might ruin it for him...hmm maybe *starts to walk back towards the elders door*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 pm

nah i think i will let him be
*turns around and leaves the mansion*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:48 am

After Yuudai did what he needed to he left the mansion. He had proved that he was ready to become Hokage and he was chosen for the position. He walked out the front door and entered into the town.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Using the EMS, madara suddenly appeared in the main office.

Heh, the Hokage's office, what a wreck. I can't believe I wanted to be the owner of this place once.

Madara saw a note on the desk.

Ohh what is this? A Hyuuga is now the Hokage? Fascinating. Oh well, I could steal one of those scrolls but what would be the point, I guess I'll leave now.

Again, he was gone in an instant.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 am

*kana enters the hokage's mation*
kana- lord hokage. please. can you at lest search for kanda. its been several days since he has ran away.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:28 am

Yuudai enters the his office and sits down in the chair. He starts to work on all the paperwork that has been piled up.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:11 am

He continues to work on all the paperwork that has piled up. He stops for a little bit and to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage's Mansion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage's Mansion.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next