Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage's Mansion.

Go down 
+11
Uchiha Suzaku
Dchong
ksw212
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
Rasengan888
kyoshiro of the sand
hanabishi kanda
Uchiha Madara
Ayame Uchiha
Unknown Demon God
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 am

He let's out a sigh and turns back to his desk. He continues to work on what needs to be done. He wonders if this is the only thing he will be doing today.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 am

Yuudai continues to work on paperwork that seems like it is never ending. He knew this had to be done, so he continued to work without stopping.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:26 pm

He is still working but the stacks of paper are now down to only a single small pile. He knows he is almost done, so he continues working.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:32 pm

A figure is shown leaning on the supports of the doorway....

So, this is the new Hokage?

He smiles a warm smile.

How does it feel to be the first Hyuuga as a Hokage?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:34 pm

He waves his arms around,

Hey, I'm not using a cloaking jutsu, am I?!?!
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:35 pm

He looks up really close to finishing the last thing he needs to do. "Yes I am the new Hokage, and why do you ask these questions?" Yuudai replied.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
He waves his arms around,

Hey, I'm not using a cloaking jutsu, am I?!?!

"Sorry I was a little busy wrapped up in my work." He said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
He looks up really close to finishing the last thing he needs to do. "Yes I am the new Hokage, and why do you ask these questions?" Yuudai replied.

Ah well SOOOOORY! (the story is in a sarcastic tone) if you are not a fan of small talk.

He then smiles and approaches him.

I do not believe we have met before. I am the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm

"No we haven't met, but I think you might have visited here before. While I was gone at least." He said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"No we haven't met, but I think you might have visited here before. While I was gone at least." He said.

Eh? I'm afraid not.

Madara thought to himself that he should keep a mental note to not leave chakra residue.

So........ are you from the main branch of the Hyuuga?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:42 pm

"Are you sure? Because the chakra that was left here is absolutely identical to the chakra you have. Also yes I am from the main branch." He said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"Are you sure? Because the chakra that was left here is absolutely identical to the chakra you have. Also yes I am from the main branch." He said.
'

Well, If I have visited, it must've been a very long time ago. My memory fails me sometimes. So,,,

He takes a seat in the office.

I heard that the 9-tails is in possesion of a wanderer, this could potentially be dangerous, what is your take on it?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Madara was quietly taking in the furnishings of the office.

Old stuff..

He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Yuudai didn't really believe him. He had to have been here recently he thought. "The nine tails huh? Well as long as no one gets harmed because of it. Then there is no problem with it either." He said.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Yuudai quickly finishes the last thing he needed to do. So he could give his full attention to his guest.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Yuudai didn't really believe him. He had to have been here recently he thought. "The nine tails huh? Well as long as no one gets harmed because of it. Then there is no problem with it either." He said.

Madara noted that this guys was sharper than most guys.

Yes, but as you would say, he is a loose cannonball or a smoking gun, if he goes off, the effects could be devastating....
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:57 pm

"Well then we will just have to make sure nothing devastating happens then, wont we?" He asked. He figured this guy was cunning and smart. Yuudai wasn't going to be fooled by him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"Well then we will just have to make sure nothing devastating happens then, wont we?" He asked. He figured this guy was cunning and smart. Yuudai wasn't going to be fooled by him.

Yuudai's expression gave him away. Madara knew how smart this guy really was.

How refreshing, someone who isn't oblivious to the world around him.
He thought to himself.

Now, speaking to Yuudai, he said, And how do you propose we prevent "that" from happening?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:02 pm

"Well there are many things we could do, but I am still trying to figure out what the best course of action would be. What do you think?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"Well there are many things we could do, but I am still trying to figure out what the best course of action would be. What do you think?" He said.

Well,

Madara slumped in his chair a bit... thinking it was very comfortable..

Obviously we cannot put some sort of control over him, like putting him in a village, as that would probably upset him more.

Madara pondered.
Frankly, I do not know, but I'd hate it if the fox would fall into the wrong hands, I hear an akatsuki mercenary was after him, juts a mercenary though, not a ringed member...
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 pm

"Yes it wouldn't be good if the Kyuubi fell into the wrong hands. Although we still need a course of action." He said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"Yes it wouldn't be good if the Kyuubi fell into the wrong hands. Although we still need a course of action." He said.

Well the kyuubi was, after all, under your possesion, so I think you still have the final say-so..

Madara was waiting to what the Hokage would answer...
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 pm

"Yes you are right. It is my responsibility to deal with this. I am coming up with the best course of action as we speak right now." He said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"Yes you are right. It is my responsibility to deal with this. I am coming up with the best course of action as we speak right now." He said.

Hmmm....

Madara thought what the Hokage's actions would be, and how he could work it to his advantage...

So what would this course of action be?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Yuudai sensed that he might be scheming something. "You should know I can't tell you that." He said as he leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Mansion.   Hokage's Mansion. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage's Mansion.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next