Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the leaders mansion

Go down 
+5
Mishimoto.Ken
Hollis
Rasengan888
tmack
hanabishi kanda
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the leaders mansion Empty
PostSubject: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 am

https://narutoplay.forumotion.com/yukigakure-f16/the-village-t59-240.htm#1620
kanda replying to tmack- well. you would expect that i am the leader of this village. so stranger, what is your name
*a hot maid puts down some tea infront of him and kanda*
kanda- and what brings you to my village
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
kanda replying to tmack- well. you would expect that i am the leader of this village. so stranger, what is your name

I sip the tea Well I am here just visiting...looking for somthing....or someone I tell Kanda
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:15 am

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

I sip the tea Well I am here just visiting...looking for somthing....or someone I tell Kanda
kanda-well, if you need help/ just ask me. after all, us jichuriki can trust noone but our selves and other jinchurikies
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

kanda-well, if you need help/ just ask me. after all, us jichuriki can trust noone but our selves and other jinchurikies

I finish the cup of tea and then listen to kanda Well you are right.... I say to kanda after finishing the tea ...Well whats to do in this town
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:35 am

kanda- well, this vilage is just starting back up. so we don't have the entertainment industry up yet, and the defence industry is sstill a little behind. i am always looking for som teachers and other people of different profesions
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:39 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
kanda- well, this vilage is just starting back up. so we don't have the entertainment industry up yet, and the defence industry is sstill a little behind. i am always looking for som teachers and other people of different profesions

I look at kanda seriously look one thing you must promise me is... I look around then look back Watch out for akatsuki....and don't let them absorb the 9 tails, i have a feeling they might be coming back....soon... I say to kanda
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:44 am

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

I look at kanda seriously look one thing you must promise me is... I look around then look back Watch out for akatsuki....and don't let them absorb the 9 tails, i have a feeling they might be coming back....soon... I say to kanda
the akutsuki. they are no threat to me. i have fend them off before, and i can do it again. and i have streanthen the bourder
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

the akutsuki. they are no threat to me. i have fend them off before, and i can do it again. and i have streanthen the bourder

but still promise....the former 2 tails was strong but no match for akatsuki then I put my hand out for a hand shake Deal?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 am

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

but still promise....the former 2 tails was strong but no match for akatsuki then I put my hand out for a hand shake Deal?
*kanda grabs his hand ans shakes*
kanda- don't worry, i may have let them get away last time. but i will not allow them to leave allive the next time
*kanda smiles a sadistic smile*
after all. i live only for my self and for my fellow jinchurikies
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

kanda- don't worry, i may have let them get away last time. but i will not allow them to leave allive the next time

I shake kanda's hand Well if you ever come to Kumogakure look for me I say while leaving the mansion
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 am

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

I shake kanda's hand Well if you ever come to Kumogakure look for me I say while leaving the mansion
kanda- may you be safe on your travels. and i hope this trip can streanthen yukigakuris and Kumogakure's relationship. so that way, we can both get stronger
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

kanda- may you be safe on your travels. and i hope this trip can streanthen yukigakuris and Kumogakure's relationship. so that way, we can both get stronger

I look back and then look at kanda Well it just might do that I say while lifting my hand to the sky and then while I am out side clouds come and it looks like its about to rain then lightining strikes me and I disappear
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 am

kanda- till next time, my comrade and my friend
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 am

*kanda sitting at a desk*
kanda- well. i am done with most of the paper work
secratary- yes sir.
kanda- i think i'll check out the village
secratary- you may do so, your schedual allows it, and also, there is a traveler in here,
kanda- i think i'll go see him if i feel like it
secratary- yes sir
*kanda and his secratary leaves for the village*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 am

Otonami was running to the mansion at the front gate.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami was running to the mansion at the front gate.
guard 1- halt, no one but authorised personel is allowed into the mansion. if you would like an audience with lord kanda then you will have to wait another day because he is currently out right now
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:26 am

"What!? Hasn't kanda ever told about me?" Otonami asked. "Nevermind, I can find him easily in this country." Otonami then speeds off in a blue dash.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:13 am

*kanda coming back from the village is doing some paper work and a worker comes barging in*
worker- lord kanda, it seems that something suspisious
kanda- what do you mean
worker- one of our guards sent a report, they are saying that they believe some people are sneaking around the small villages, but they do not know what,
kanda- increase defenses, close up all the gates, and only let people come though the main gate no matter who they are, and make sure they are backed with a team oh jonins, and send word to other villages, we might need help, espesially the 8 tails jinchuriki, we will need his help also
worker- yes sir
*the worker runns off*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 am

*a raven appears on kandas window seal, it reads*
Note: To the yukigakage, i will be happy in assisting you with your defense problem. i will do this as a show of good faith towards our standing peace treaty. i will send a two man squad led by the eight tailed host, neose surabashi. they should be heading offf as soon as i inform them of their mission. i appreciate your faith in our village.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:04 am

*a worker rushes in*
worker 1- lord kanda, it seems that we were just attacked, he called him self uchiha irou, from konoha
kanda- what, kono ha attacked us. now tha is just bullying
worker 1- but it seems that kenta of sunagakure has left, it seems that he went to konoha
kanda- ok, now it is getting confusin, who is our ally and who is are enemy
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
*a raven appears on kandas window seal, it reads*
Note: To the yukigakage, i will be happy in assisting you with your defense problem. i will do this as a show of good faith towards our standing peace treaty. i will send a two man squad led by the eight tailed host, neose surabashi. they should be heading offf as soon as i inform them of their mission. i appreciate your faith in our village.
kanda reads the note and sends another note to there
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 am

*crow comes in with note*

to kanda
if u hav received a report about irou bein from konoha,he's actually a missing nin from that village
konoha is still one of ur allies.and i'm glad u accepted the request about higure.but be weary of irou..he
is from the akatsuki and will annihilate your village with the help of another akatsuki member.good luck
from kenta
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
*crow comes in with note*

to kanda
if u hav received a report about irou bein from konoha,he's actually a missing nin from that village
konoha is still one of ur allies.and i'm glad u accepted the request about higure.but be weary of irou..he
is from the akatsuki and will annihilate your village with the help of another akatsuki member.good luck
from kenta
*kanda reads the note, burns it and writes another note and sends it to kenta*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:47 am

*an injured guard then comesinto the office*
injured guard- lord kanda the enemy is here, they have invaided, plese, flee for your safty
kanda- so they have finnaly come, then it is time for me to fight them
*the secratary and her attendents then bring in his sword and equipment, and kanda then heads out to battle*
OOC- and yes, it is a her, a girl, my secretary is a girl, because girls tend to be more organized
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:56 am

*some maids are now rebuilding the mansion and the butlers are also doing some work*
maid 1- i hope lord kanda comes back
maid 2- why do you say that, didn't you here, the akutsuki came for him
maid 1- and so, he rescued our village, even all of ous from that brothel
(ooc- look it up on wikipedia, i o not want to give the maning of it)
maid 2- yah, that is right, but still
maid 1- still nothing, he saved ous, and we ill be loyal to him
maid 2- ok ok. fine
*the maids get back to work*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the leaders mansion
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next