Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the leaders mansion

Go down 
+5
Mishimoto.Ken
Hollis
Rasengan888
tmack
hanabishi kanda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the leaders mansion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:40 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Hi i'm back. My weights are now just over 100 tons. the 200 ton thing was too heavy.
I guess i'll just train with these.
ok, that weights thing has to stop. a car weighs like a few tons, ok. anything over that totally is just over doing it and thus a part of god mod. that is what i think personally

yea well... im just joking. The things is only 25 tons.
Its still heavy
like i said, the nuimber is still too much, you are just understimatin g how heavy it is
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:41 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Otonami, you shouldnt say 150 tons either... thats about the mass of the moon
both of you should not go over even 5 tons, thats is the sive of a truck almost i thing
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:41 am

Lee's weights are about 25 tons
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:43 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Lee's weights are about 25 tons
that is not true, as they never said what the weight was. and also. it looked like there were about several hundred pounds, not tons, pounds. ok. don't go making up numbers when it is convenient
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:45 am

ur right. But a few tons is still acceptable, i mean, lee probably had a few tons of it. Just to tone it down, everyone go to pounds. Mine would be 2000 pounds
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:46 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
ur right. But a few tons is still acceptable, i mean, lee probably had a few tons of it. Just to tone it down, everyone go to pounds. Mine would be 2000 pounds
well. even if it was pounds, in the 4 didgets range, i still think it is too much, but if it is pounds, then you will have to ask kaname or a mod
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:47 am

okay. let's just stick to it being heavy....
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:49 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
okay. let's just stick to it being heavy....
yah. cause different materials have diferent desitys so the impact they have will be different for droping them
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:50 am

Just to say, the three of us (kenta, me and oto) are about as fast as lee.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:52 am

Sigh... i need to train my jutsu and upgrade my sword with the alloy i made with that meteorite metal. I also need to upgrade my kunai and perfect the taijutsu (which i have). Finally, i have to learn how to counter genjutsu perfectly... the last one is gonna be hard
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:54 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
i agree cause in the manga, in pure speed. i say lee and sasuke are about the same. so we got that part done, now let me see. it has been a few days since kanda has returned. and he is still very tire untill it was a week that he has regainined his streanth and go

kanda- yahn, man, that was a bad week. i could berly do any paper work. i hope the ring doesn't kill me instead of making me stronger
OOC- and the ring acts like chakra weights. they absorb a set amount of chakra to store, so my charka is about the only 3/4ths of what it is used to. so my character will be alittle weaker for now
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:55 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
i agree cause in the manga, in pure speed. i say lee and sasuke are about the same. so we got that part done, now let me see. it has been a few days since kanda has returned. and he is still very tire untill it was a week that he has regainined his streanth and go

kanda- yahn, man, that was a bad week. i could berly do any paper work. i hope the ring doesn't kill me instead of making me stronger
OOC- and the ring acts like chakra weights. they absorb a set amount of chakra to store, so my charka is about the only 3/4ths of what it is used to. so my character will be alittle weaker for now

cool. do u have extras?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:00 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

cool. do u have extras?
you mean the ring of neptune. it isin a set of 5, the ring of neptune is for water users, there is also a ring of mars for fire, ring of jupiter for lightning, ring of mercury for wind, and ring of gaia for earth, most of them are lost, but some of them have some crude copies of them and they break easly. so there are none any more. sorry if youwanted a ring, i am even looking for the ring of mercury my self.
ther is also the ring of helios and the ring of hades. helios is for some sort of special chakra i do not know, and hades is for the opposet with a different type of chakra also. both are unknown if they exist
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:02 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

cool. do u have extras?
you mean the ring of neptune. it isin a set of 5, the ring of neptune is for water users, there is also a ring of mars for fire, ring of jupiter for lightning, ring of mercury for wind, and ring of gaia for earth, most of them are lost, but some of them have some crude copies of them and they break easly. so there are none any more. sorry if youwanted a ring, i am even looking for the ring of mercury my self.

you mean this? *Samui holds up a ring with intricate carvings on it and the kanji character for 'wind'*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:03 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

cool. do u have extras?

you mean this? *Samui holds up a ring with intricate carvings on it and the kanji character for 'wind'*
that is nothing but a fake made by some one. they are really rare. and can not have a complete duplicate.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:04 am

Good guess. i made it myself after the real one.
*Samui crushes the ring in half*

Well, i'm off to train on the road. I'll be leaving the country soon.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:05 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Good guess. i made it myself after the real one.
*Samui crushes the ring in half*

Well, i'm off to train on the road. I'll be leaving the country soon.
well good luck. if you need some help identifying a ring of the gods, then send it to me through bird, i know what all the rings look like, for i have seen them before they went missing
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:07 am

well can u tell me what the ring of mercury looks like?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:12 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
well can u tell me what the ring of mercury looks like?
its more hard to tell, the rings change all the time. so the descriptions will be off. but if i remembere correctly. they should be alittle similar to the other rings, but they are also different, and also. it was a long time ago since i have saw them so the description may not be clear, but don't try to touch the ring. as a person that does not have enough chakra will be devoured by the rings, and if you do not have the correct chakra, it will force your body to produce that chakra and if that happens, then your body will break down due o making something foren to it. so take this
*kanda throws some gloves to conan*
they are special type of gloves used by our ninjas. they protech against out side forces. so they make good gloves for winter time, not only they keep things out side out side, they also keep things inside in side.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:13 am

thanks. I'll go find that ring
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:16 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
thanks. I'll go find that ring
may you be safe. and also. another thing. the ring choses its owner. not the other way around. just to let you know.
so now then. i think it is about time that i hunt down irou
*sakura already with his battle gear arives*
sakura- your equipment, and here is a map of where our spys found him but that is only the approximate location. so yu will have to look for a while
kanda- thanks
*kanda gets ready*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:17 am

lemme give you a clue. he's at the frozen lake
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:19 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
lemme give you a clue. he's at the frozen lake
well, thanks , but i am looking for his hide out to destroy, he destroyed our hide out, its about time that we destroy his
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:21 am

tip. it's somewhere near konoha
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:21 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
tip. it's somewhere near konoha
OOC- actually its near takagakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the leaders mansion
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next