Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the leaders mansion

Go down 
+5
Mishimoto.Ken
Hollis
Rasengan888
tmack
hanabishi kanda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

the leaders mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:20 am

*Kneels down on the floor*

Kanda-sama, I have arrived.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:24 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

*kanda comes out of the traiing room all covered in sweat*
kanda- thank you for coming
*taking a towal froma maid and frying his face*
yes, have a seat
*kanda sitas at a table full of delisous looking food*
i wanted to talk to you, your abilty, there are many talented ninjas in this village, but you are basilky the only one that has the abilty to make ice nautrally with chakra, i would like you to be my own personal body guard. hows that sound
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:27 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

yes, have a seat
i wanted to talk to you, your abilty, there are many talented ninjas in this village, but you are basilky the only one that has the abilty to make ice nautrally with chakra, i would like you to be my own personal body guard. hows that sound

I would be pleasured to serve under you, Kanda-sama.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:29 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

yes, have a seat

yes, and plese take a seat, this is a dinner to discuse some other things
*a maid shows him to his seat*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:41 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

yes, have a seat

*Samui sits down, thanking the maid*

Well, kanda-sama, what would you like to discuss?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:47 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

yes, have a seat

kanda- its about the streanth of yukigakure, what do you thing about it
*kanda takes a bite of some ham and the maids serve and other food*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:48 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

yes, have a seat

There are many ninja but I fear that our ninja will be unable to defeat stronger enemies.
*Sips the green tea*
Presumably the Akatsuki if you understand what I mean, Kyuubi-sama
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:53 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

yes, have a seat

There are many ninja but I fear that our ninja will be unable to defeat stronger enemies.
*Sips the green tea*
Presumably the Akatsuki if you understand what I mean, Kyuubi-sama
*kanda sips some tea also*
kanda- you think that also, and if you were to train them, how much time will several months be to make them stronger
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:56 am

Though I am only at genin level, my power can be compared to a jonin.

Give me two months. I will train them to become lean, fit and ready to defend our village.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:03 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

Give me two months. I will train them to become lean, fit and ready to defend our village.
that would be nice.
*kanda waves his hand to a maid that is holding a treay with a medium sized bag on it, the maid then walks towards Shizuko~Conan and hands him the bag that is fulled with various metals of the same size of a saingle hand*
ther are chakra metals, the purest kind you will find around here, some gold to help suport your self, and other various metals to rade to get what you need
*kanda waves to another maid, and she blrings him a tray with a single card, kanda grabs it and throws it infront of Shizuko~Conan, with his picture, name, and some other information on there*
that is a member ship id, since you live on the out skurts of town, it would be trouble some for you to deal with the guards all the time, so if you present that to a guard, they will swipe it through a machine, and conferm your admision, it will automatically absorb some of your chakra the moment you touch it, that way, it can only be used by you, if any one else touches it, they will not be able to use it, as they do not have the same chakra energy as you do. in that card, your level of authority is second to sakura here
*kanda's secretary then appears next to him*
and for another matter, what do you say about the relation ship with the other villages, since we are a small village our self, we must be carefull of every one, as if a major country uses their full force, i doubt the village will be able to hold them off
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:10 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

that would be nice.
*kanda waves his hand to a maid that is holding a treay with a medium sized bag on it, the maid then walks towards Shizuko~Conan and hands him the bag that is fulled with various metals of the same size of a saingle hand*
ther are chakra metals, the purest kind you will find around here, some gold to help suport your self, and other various metals to rade to get what you need
*kanda waves to another maid, and she blrings him a tray with a single card, kanda grabs it and throws it infront of Shizuko~Conan, with his picture, name, and some other information on there*
that is a member ship id, since you live on the out skurts of town, it would be trouble some for you to deal with the guards all the time, so if you present that to a guard, they will swipe it through a machine, and conferm your admision, it will automatically absorb some of your chakra the moment you touch it, that way, it can only be used by you, if any one else touches it, they will not be able to use it, as they do not have the same chakra energy as you do. in that card, your level of authority is second to sakura here
and for another matter, what do you say about the relation ship with the other villages, since we are a small village our self, we must be carefull of every one, as if a major country uses their full force, i doubt the village will be able to hold them off

Thank you for the presents Kanda-sama. I appreciate them. As for the matter of our village force, I wouldn't worry too much about a whole country attacking. Reason because if they leave behind their children or their village, the village might be invaded by other major villages, therefore we extinguish that possibility. And if anyone is a spy, I'll know. The people of our village have a particularly cold chakra and are all water-based at the very least.

I will gather the village's ninja. I will build a field in the village if you don't mind. An ice field. So there will be no obstructions. Meanwhile, I will have to train my own jutsu and chakra. I do know a few water jutsu myself.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:14 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

that would be nice.

Thank you for the presents Kanda-sama. I appreciate them. As for the matter of our village force, I wouldn't worry too much about a whole country attacking. Reason because if they leave behind their children or their village, the village might be invaded by other major villages, therefore we extinguish that possibility. And if anyone is a spy, I'll know. The people of our village have a particularly cold chakra and are all water-based at the very least.

I will gather the village's ninja. I will build a field in the village if you don't mind. An ice field. So there will be no obstructions. Meanwhile, I will have to train my own jutsu and chakra.
yes, i expect that, bu i can not help it but worry that a country will do almost anything to get the kuyybi
*the maids and servents then steps out side*
in me, that info is known only to me and my secretary, so i would apreciate it that you do not say anything to the villegers about me being the 9 tails junchuriki. that information is particullary top secret and there is no writen file, so that information is clasified
as for the training field, ther is already a frozen lake nere here, it is the closest to what he have, but you may adjust it if you wish
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:24 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

that would be nice.

I will gather the village's ninja. I will build a field in the village if you don't mind. An ice field. So there will be no obstructions. Meanwhile, I will have to train my own jutsu and chakra.
yes, i expect that, bu i can not help it but worry that a country will do almost anything to get the kuyybi
*the maids and servents then steps out side*
in me, that info is known only to me and my secretary, so i would apreciate it that you do not say anything to the villegers about me being the 9 tails junchuriki. that information is particullary top secret and there is no writen file, so that information is clasified
as for the training field, ther is already a frozen lake nere here, it is the closest to what he have, but you may adjust it if you wish

Thanks for the lake. And I already knew you were the Kyuubi Jinchuriki when you first arrived at Yukigakure. Then inner chakra you gave out was demonic.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:28 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

Thanks for the lake. And I already knew you were the Kyuubi Jinchuriki when you first arrived at Yukigakure. Then inner chakra you gave out was demonic.
you are welcome, yes, i have some trouble keeping that evil chakra at bay, but i managed to keep it at a level where only people that know about the bijus can sence it. it is still hard still
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:52 am

(After two months, Samui returns to Kanda with splendid news)

Kanda-sama, I have trained the ninja to a stronger level.
*The ninja arrive, using advanced jutsu and looking meaner and fitter than ever*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:54 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
(After two months, Samui returns to Kanda with splendid news)

Kanda-sama, I have trained the ninja to a stronger level.
*The ninja arrive, using advanced jutsu and looking meaner and fitter than ever*
kanda- good job. thats what i expected from my own personal body guard
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:02 am

*a worker from the message tower comes running in*
worker- lord kanda, it seems thathigure was attacked
kanda- what, oh man
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:03 am

Thatigure?

Kanda-sama, do we have a problem?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:09 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Thatigure?

yes, there is an organization that was made to oppese the akutsiki, i was part of that organization, but i am trying to make an organization my self, that compose of junchurikis only, i only found 2 others, but that is not enough, oneis the kazekage, but the other one is in this village. i am expecting him to be in the mansion soon
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:10 am

I see...
That's a bit of a problem. Is thatigure the jinchuriki?
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:11 am

I run into the leaders mansion without talking to the seacretary or anything and run into kanda's office Kanda you needed me? I ask kanda
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:11 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Thatigure?

*i enter the room*
Hey guys the Higure H.Q. is destroyed.
so what do we do?
*out of curisoritity*
who are you pal?
*looks at the ninja be side kanda*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:13 am

seed of terror wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Thatigure?

*i enter the room*
so what do we do?
*out of curisoritity*
who are you pal?

I am Kanda-sama's bodyguard, Samui Ryuu. Nice to meet you. And what is your name?
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:15 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Thatigure?

*i enter the room*
so what do we do?
*out of curisoritity*
who are you pal?

I am Kanda-sama's bodyguard, Samui Ryuu. Nice to meet you. And what is your name?

I look at the new person Oh hello Mr. Samui Ryuu, I am looking for kanda I need to talk to him, now! I say to Samui
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:15 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
I see...
That's a bit of a problem. Is thatigure the jinchuriki?
no, higure is an organization i told you about, the organization i want to make does not have enough members as of yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the leaders mansion   the leaders mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the leaders mansion
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next