Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lelouch's jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch's jutsu   Lelouch's jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 am

occ- sorry if the ranks arent right.

-Water style: exploding water shock wave
type: water
description: water pours out of my mouth untill it's like a huge wave of water.

-Water style: Whirl pool rasengan
description: i form rasengan in my hand then put the water element in so it turns water based. if i hit someone, water will envelop that person and send them flying in some direction

-Water style: clinging grand whirlpool
description: i plant my Mizukami sword into the ground and a huge amount of water will start to swirl around it. then the water around my sword turns into a giant whirlpool (looks like a water-like tornado) and i will hit my opponent with it. (all the while i have it in the air it will continually absorb water and make it bigger)

-water clone jutsu
description: clones made from water surround me to help me fight

-rasengan
type: ?
Description: chakra forms in my hand in a spiral shape
Type: wind
description: a small tornado will come from my hands and attack my opponent

-summoning jutsu: blue crab
type: summoning
description: i summon a blue crab that can spray out large quanities of ocean water.

-genjutsu: perfect calm
type: genjutsu
description: when i call on this genjutsu everything is surrounded by a barren wastland, then suddenly a wormhole will appear in the sky and suck up anything around it. my opponent will be sucked into it and be torn to shreads.

-genjutsu: black nightmare
description: when i call on this genjutsu my opponent will be dropped into a bottomless pit and then suddenly a meteor sized fire ball will envelop them

-genjutsu: nightmare phantom
description: when i call on this jutsu a double of my opponent will appear and continually stab himself, all the while my opponent suffers the same damage as the double

sanbi influence---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

regular green chakra- green chakra starts to surround my body. this makes me faster, stronger, and starts to heal slowly.

1 tail- a green tail will form from the chakra. once this happens my green eyes will glow brighter, i start to have water manipulation, the tail is box-like instead of normal tail form.

2 tails- a second tail will form and i start to lose control. i will have total manipulation of water, green chakra will become more dencer on my back (like a turtle-reference to the sanbi turtle).

3 tails- green chakra will completely cover my body (kinda looks like naruto's fourth tail form). turtle bones will start to form all over my body (turtle skull, turtle shell, etc.... but is loosely attached. really it is only attached at the skull part). i lose complete controll. a thin water shell will cover my body as well (this is almost unbreakable).

mini sanbi form- when i go into this form water will cover my body in the form of the sanbi. i can controll all forms of liquid-blood, soda, etc... .

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Tue May 26, 2009 11:49 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Lelouch's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's jutsu   Lelouch's jutsu Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:30 pm

actually Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a rank B type jutsu
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Lelouch's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's jutsu   Lelouch's jutsu Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Lolz , Chidori is already Rank-A , go check the ranks here >>>>> http://www.naruto.wikia.com
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Lelouch's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's jutsu   Lelouch's jutsu Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:21 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Lolz , Chidori is already Rank-A , go check the ranks here >>>>> http://www.naruto.wikia.com
PSPS , its Rank B in this Forum , PSPS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lelouch's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's jutsu   Lelouch's jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelouch's jutsu
Page 1 of 1