Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the Village

Go down 
+5
Irou Uchiha
Kaname
Riku Kaguya
hanabishi kanda
Rasengan888
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:08 am

Otonami was walking in disguise. He walks into a restaurant and orders some tea. "Well...here I am..." Otonami mutters in a low tone as he kept his straw hat down.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:51 am

A thug comes in and sees Otonami. "Hey...you gon't book so toff. So, by don't I bight you." The man said in a drunken way. When he said that, more people crowded around Otonami. Oh, this is going to be swell...

Suddenly Otonami pulls out his two Sonic Blades and hit them in the stomach. Then, he jumps up and hits more people in the middle. He then fills his Sonic Blade with wind chakra and starts to obliterate people. After a few minutes, Otonami was remained unscathed while he punched down two more people. The bartender was shocked as he held Otonami's tea.

"Thank you for waiting." Otonami says. He grabs the tea, drinks it, leaves the cup on the table and leaves the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:53 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
A thug comes in and sees Otonami. "Hey...you gon't book so toff. So, by don't I bight you." The man said in a drunken way. When he said that, more people crowded around Otonami. Oh, this is going to be swell...

Suddenly Otonami pulls out his two Sonic Blades and hit them in the stomach. Then, he jumps up and hits more people in the middle. He then fills his Sonic Blade with wind chakra and starts to obliterate people. After a few minutes, Otonami was remained unscathed while he punched down two more people. The bartender was shocked as he held Otonami's tea.

"Thank you for waiting." Otonami says. He grabs the tea, drinks it, leaves the cup on the table and leaves the restaurant.
bartender- hey, you didn't pay for your tea
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:00 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

bartender- hey, you didn't pay for your tea

Blue light suddenly appeared and went out again. Amounts of ryo were at the table and a note. "Here's extra money for the repairs."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:01 am

"I can't be here for very long." Otonami mutters and walks down an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:45 am

Rasengan888 wrote:

"Shadow Clone Jutsu" Otonami mutters and then he makes 3 clones and they scatter.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:09 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Shadow Clone Jutsu" Otonami mutters and then he makes 3 clones and they scatter.

"You three, use the transmitter device and see if u can spy on the Otokage." Otonami says through the transmitter. "Roger!" They all reply.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:15 am

"no." i stand before you and you notice my rinnegan eyes, "You will not be a nusence to the otokage."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:01 am

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
"no." i stand before you and you notice my rinnegan eyes, "You will not be a nusence to the otokage."

"Guh..." Otonami said and he turns around to see Lelouch. "Um...greetings?" Otonami asks. Suddenly he runs 200MPH.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:04 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Oyuki wrote:

"Guh..." Otonami said and he turns around to see Lelouch. "Um...greetings?" Otonami asks. Suddenly he runs 200MPH.

"Everyone, find the otokage quickly. I'm running away from this ninja who has the Rinnengan. Guys?" Otonami hears static. ****! Oh well... "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Three more clones appear. "Alright, get ready to bombard this place." Otonami says. "GO!" Otonami shouts.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:06 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Oyuki wrote:

"Everyone, find the otokage quickly. I'm running away from this ninja who has the Rinnengan. Guys?" Otonami hears static. ****! Oh well... "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Three more clones appear. "Alright, get ready to bombard this place." Otonami says. "GO!" Otonami shouts.

All four Otonamis scattered and piece by piece, they started to destroy parts of the buildings. "HA! SONIC WAVE: TEARING TORNADO!" "SONIC BLADE COMBO: LIGHTNING STRIKE!" "SONIC WAVE: INCREDIBLE CUT!" for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:06 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Oyuki wrote:

All four Otonamis scattered and piece by piece, they started to destroy parts of the buildings. "HA! SONIC WAVE: TEARING TORNADO!" "SONIC BLADE COMBO: LIGHTNING STRIKE!" "SONIC WAVE: INCREDIBLE CUT!" for five minutes.

All four join together. "That should grab attention." Otonami mutters.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:16 am

ADMIN: The sound village is not actual a village. Its a bunch of hidden bases scatter through the land of sound.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:15 pm

*irou arrives at the sound village*
where is the otokage i need to talk to him
*irou searches the bases*
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm

ADMIN: Again the sound villege is a bunch of Orchimaura bases hidden throughout the land of sound. THERE IS NO VILLEGE LIKE THE REST.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Kaname wrote:
ADMIN: Again the sound villege is a bunch of Orchimaura bases hidden throughout the land of sound. THERE IS NO VILLEGE LIKE THE REST.
*irou stands in a empty field*
this is going to take forever
*irou looks around*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:23 am

*irou wanders through the open field*
why this palce couldnt be a regular village
*irou gets tired of walking and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Wow I stumble thought I would finally find Orochimaru's prized village of operations but I find this giant grass patch great.....I'm out of here'turns around and walks away'
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:43 pm

tired as he is,Dee continues to walk for months,weeks and days...until he entered a familiar place that he just cant bring to mind *the hell am i..*wonder Dee as he comes to a stand still on a foggy patch of open land. *its..all...too familiar...but yet so strange....iron fists,sound waves* Dee pulls back his right hand and punches forward sending out sound waves that cause the fog to disperse *erm...this place...is..beautiful...* right after Dee said that, images of a lab and containers flash before his very eyes as he clutch his head and howl in pain. *urggghhhh....damn it....AAAARRRGGHHHHH* howl Dee as he collapse in the middle of the field.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Dee opens up his eyes and sits up slowly as the throbbing in his head starts to subside and breathes slowly *the hell was that...those visions...* looking around, Dee stands up and brushes his pants dusting away the dust and grass on his pants. *this place...really seems...familiar...but yet..something seems to be keeping me away from knowing the truth...i will...return again...* as Dee walks away from the wide grassy area...fog starts to gather again as if it seems to be hiding the truth from being unmasked..in the land of the sound
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:01 am

*kanda enters the village*
now where to get a mean, kanda finds a resturant and enters and orders some food and exit*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:34 pm

the air in otogakure appears as if it is in a stand still and the fog hangs in the air,not moving as a figure can be seen walking in the fog followed by a melodious yet chilling whistling sound "otogakure....will be a nice place...for me to train...and get stronger...." as the figure steps further into otogakure, the fog settles down a little revealing a figure with high collared white cloak walking through it. "this...will definitely...be the best place to train..." says the figure as the fog starts moving again followed by the strange whistling sound as the figure slowly vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:27 pm

in the horizon, the a loud explosion can be heard rapidly as the fog starts to clear up. As another loud explosion occured, the fog seems to be as if it is blasted away by a large force revealing Dee standing in the middle of the empty used to be grass field now only a barren empty sandy field with some patches of burnt grass. "it seems like...i have gotten used to this...again...time...to leave..." says Dee as he turns around walking into the now red foggy horizon. As he is walking, Dee lift his right hand slightly and with a thrust of his fist, a deafening whistling sound can be heard as the remaining fog around Dee starts to churns and disperse revealing the entire area of grass field is full of craters and the remaining grass that is left are all flattened as if a large force has forced them down.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:35 pm

I have to find 1 of those bases
'starts searching'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:44 pm

'Falls into a trap door'
Ahh!!!!
'Hits the bottom floor'
Ouch!Dang!!
'stands up'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village   Inside the Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Village
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next