Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the village- main district (recovered)

Go down 
+17
Hunter Shinigami
kaim argonar
Dchong
Kurotsuki Senju
ksw212
Riku Kaguya
Rasengan888
Kasi Hokou
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
Nasin
Uchiha Madara
hanabishi kanda
Ayame Uchiha
tmack
kyoshiro of the sand
Hollis
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

Inside the village- main district (recovered) Empty
PostSubject: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:42 am

-This is where most of the businesses, attractions and shinobi hang out spots are-

Last edited by Hollis(Kurai) on Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 am

helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo eny won here
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:53 am

o well *walk to ramen shop* super spicy ramen pplz

shop owner- yes sir right away

*eat ramen and pay 10 coins* you now eny good sushi places???

shop keeper-nope not as good as village hidden in the sand sushi place there the best i hear

-im from there i now but eny won here
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 am

*kichigai walks around town, checking on things as he usually does*
*whistles*"hm, the towns kinda empty today*whistles*
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:13 am

I walk into the village man I was in konohagure longer than I thought I say while walking
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:16 pm

I walk into the village and look around for a good noodle place where could it be I say out loud
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:17 pm

*Kurai contiues walking around, looking over the village*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 pm

tmack wrote:
I walk into the village and look around for a good noodle place where could it be I say out loud
*kurai hears someone yelling and goes to them*
"im sorry sir, do you need somethin"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

I look at the stranger yea I need a good noodle place. In konoha they had Ichiraku and I really don't want ramen but they were so good I say to the stranger
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

I look at the stranger yea I need a good noodle place. In konoha they had Ichiraku and I really don't want ramen but they were so good I say to the stranger
"haha, oh, well then you gonna want bobobo's cafe down the road. by the way what are you like a chunin"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

"haha, oh, well then you gonna want bobobo's cafe down the road. by the way what are you like a chunin"

Yea I am a genin because I didn't get to take the chunin exams, but thanks for the directions I say to the stranger Oh, and I am Tmack. I say while putting my hand up to shake the strangers hand

Last edited by tmack on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

Yea I am a Chunin but I am a Chunin because what happened a long time ago and I couldn't take the chunin exams, but thanks for the directions I say to the stranger Oh, and I am Tmack. I say while putting my hand up to shake the strangers hand
"well i am..*shakes hand then pauses*.."KURAI MIKAZUKI!!!*makes a strongman pose*"THE LEADER OF THE BLACK OPS AND GREAT DEFENDER OF KUMOGAKURE!!!"*poses again*"but you can call me Kurai"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

Yea I am a Chunin but I am a Chunin because what happened a long time ago and I couldn't take the chunin exams, but thanks for the directions I say to the stranger Oh, and I am Tmack. I say while putting my hand up to shake the strangers hand
"well i am..*shakes hand then pauses*.."KURAI MIKAZUKI!!!*makes a strongman pose*"THE LEADER OF THE BLACK OPS AND GREAT DEFENDER OF KUMOGAKURE!!!"*poses again*"but you can call me Kurai"

I look at Kurai Well lets go down to bobobo's cafe and lets get ramen on me!! i say cheefully
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

I look at Kurai Well lets go down to bobobo's cafe and lets get ramen on me!! i say cheefully
"hm, oh ok sure, whatever"
*Kurai then leads the way to the ramen shop when they get there a man with an afro and long nose hairs pops up from underneath the counter*
Bobobo:YOOOSHH!!!!!
*bobobo does dynamic entry on tmack*
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm

*walk in stand in front gate* yo

occ-----guess the war not gonna happen right
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

*Kurai then leads the way to the ramen shop when they get there a man with an afro and long nose hairs pops up from underneath the counter*
I look at his entrance Wow...that....was interesting....Well hello bobobo...Well can I get a shrimp miso please....and somthing for Kurai here I say while pulling out my wallet for money
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 pm

kyoshiro of the sand wrote:

guard: who goes there, state your name

ooc:probably not until eneryone on
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

kyoshiro of the sand

occ- i was joking lol cause im bored that the only thing that make me non bored i dont want a big bang at my village
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

I look at his entrance Wow...that....was interesting....Well hello bobobo...Well can I get a shrimp miso please....and somthing for Kurai here I say while pulling out my wallet for money
Bobobo:ooh, i see you got lucky tonight kurai*rubbing on nose hairs*getting a chunin to pay for your meeall..you wiley devil.
kurai:hey, i didnt trick anyone, and ill just have what hes havin
Bobobo:YYYOOOSSHHH!!!TWO SHRIMP MISO COMMING RIGHT UP!*bobobo suddenly dissappears and reappears five minutes later, wet, with two bowls of ramen*Enjoy, its fresh, i caught the shrimp myself!"
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

kyoshiro of the sand

occ- i was joking lol cause im bored that the only thing that make me non bored i dont want a big bang at my village
Guards: *the guards immediatly bow down*"o, our appologies Kazekage, please forgive us"

ooc:haha, oh i see
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 pm

*talks to guard * the lighting country mean you specialize in lighting nature ninjustsu right enthing that type of web ???
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

Bobobo:ooh, i see you got lucky tonight kurai*rubbing on nose hairs*getting a chunin to pay for your meeall..you wiley devil.
Bobobo:YYYOOOSSHHH!!!TWO SHRIMP MISO COMMING RIGHT UP!*bobobo suddenly dissappears and reappears five minutes later, wet, with two bowls of ramen*Enjoy, its fresh, i caught the shrimp myself!"

I grab a bowl of ramen and then give bobobo 45 coins for the meal Now lets dig in I sit down and start to eat the bowl of ramen
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

kyoshiro of the sand

Guards: *the guards immediatly bow down*"o, our appologies Kazekage, please forgive us"

ooc:haha, oh i see

i prefer i pple not now of my rank plz keep it a secret

ooc -well if you bored you start a fight or a war
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 pm

*talks to guard * the lighting country mean you specialize in lighting nature ninjustsu right enthing that type of web ???
"um, y yes sir, well most of us do but only those of us with a high enough skill and chakra level can use it correctly, i cannot. all i can do is create it, a and we promise not to tell anyone sir. that is our word"

ooc:sure, if u wanna,
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

I grab a bowl of ramen and then give bobobo 45 coins for the meal Now lets dig in I sit down and start to eat the bowl of ramen
*kurai begins eating the ramen, and finishes it in 45 seconds*
well that was delicious, i think it tastes even better since its free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the village- main district (recovered)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next