Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the village- main district (recovered)

Go down 
+17
Hunter Shinigami
kaim argonar
Dchong
Kurotsuki Senju
ksw212
Riku Kaguya
Rasengan888
Kasi Hokou
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
Nasin
Uchiha Madara
hanabishi kanda
Ayame Uchiha
tmack
kyoshiro of the sand
Hollis
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:14 am

*darui arrives in the center of the village and places the blueprints on the ground*
"right.."
*he begins doing hand signs*
"Ram → Hare → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Snake → Tiger → Hare → Horse → Dragon → Rat → Snake → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Ox → Tiger → Hare → Snake !"
*he then slams his hand on the blue prints and four giant gates to emerge north, east, south, and west of kumogakure.*
"whew..it is done raikage sama.."

15000-2000=13000
This jutsu requires a scroll on which a blueprint of a particular area should be. It will cause four giant gates to emerge north, east, south, and west of the desired area. Afterwards, the gates will form a protection barrier around the area. This barrier has a very high durability, anything that makes contact with it will immediately be engulfed in flames. The only way to pass through the barrier unharmed is with a special seal.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 am

ooc- is anyone gonna help iwagakure! they planned on destroyin iwa not kumo this time! me and hunter are getting a beat down from susanoo! please help
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:28 am

ooc- not hunter he's gotta plan
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 am

Kaim that there the whole time saw where kurai went man i wonder why he just left in a hurry i'm a jonin now and the raikage may need some help kaim rushes out of the village hello kaim kaim stops what the hell who called me? kaim ponders and looks around kaiimm kaim turns around qucikly and runs very qucikly a smacks himself into a tree ow...he rubs his head then sits up kaim you idoit i'm done tryna to talk to you kaim looks puzzled and scratches his head damn thing why you always talk to me!now you slowing me down i gotta help the raikage he get up staggering he shakes it off and runs into another tree ouch he spins around and fall to his knees damn that hurted i guess i'll start looking in front of instead of looking at my feet he runs staggering out the village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the village- main district (recovered)
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37