Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the village- main district (recovered)

Go down 
+17
Hunter Shinigami
kaim argonar
Dchong
Kurotsuki Senju
ksw212
Riku Kaguya
Rasengan888
Kasi Hokou
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
Nasin
Uchiha Madara
hanabishi kanda
Ayame Uchiha
tmack
kyoshiro of the sand
Hollis
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Hollis wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
ooc-ok the real you still infront of me

ooc: yeah, the real me is infront of you, but not right infront of you because he stepped back. and by steped by i mean a ninja step which as u see most of the time isnt really a step but many,many steps. so hes about just out of combat range. but u can still easily see him

ooc-
*Irou activates his MS*
Pupil Technique: Destiny Threat-3000
*Irou is able to reflect a image of Kurai in his pupil causing him to instanty catches on fire with the black flames*

Name: Pupil Technique: Destiny Threat
Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
An advanced form of Amaterasu in which a shockwave of Black Fire is not used. Instead, the first creature to be reflected on Irou's pupil bursts into Black Flames and dies almost instantly

Last edited by Irou Uchiha on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm

ooc-amaterasu burns for 8post and takes off 1000 thousand points each post
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm

*as soon as kurai is caught on fire, a small red dragon(2 ft tall), a normal sized blue dragon(eight feet tall) and a large brown dragon(15 feet tall) then appears out of smoke infront of kurai and and takes out a scroll *

susozoo(the red dragon): Fire Sealing Method *the dragon takes out a scroll and places it on kurais chest, the amatsaru on kurai is then sealded inside of the scroll and goes out*

kratos(blue dragon): good job susozoo..

drudge(brown dragon): yes, good job.

susozoo: thanks

kurai: holy crap that freakin hurt, that really pised me off..

* kratos then flys over to irous left side(irous still being held by the shadow possession) and bites his left arm*

ooc: jutsu used: Name: Fire Sealing Method (封火法印, Fūka Hōin; English TV "Sealing Jutsu: Fire Seal")
Type: B-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)[1]
User: Jiraiya
Hand Seals: Semi Bird → Rat → Horse → Tiger
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 85
Debut (Manga): Chapter 148
This jutsu allows the user to seal a nearby fire into a scroll. The user writes the seal on a scroll and then performs the required hand seals. This causes a vapor to appear from the scroll, enveloping the fire and sealing it on the scroll as the kanji for seal (封). Jiraiya used this jutsu to seal away the left over black fire from Itachi Uchiha's Amaterasu technique.

Kinjiru Yobidasu no ryu (Forbidden dragon Summoning)
summonig jutsu in which the user may summon various dragons although dragons have been thought to be extinct, they are actually very much alive, but reside in an unkown location. they only come out every 100 years to feed, or if they are summoned. the only way to summon a dragon is to make a blood contract, and then promise your soul to the Buchoo no ryu(head dragon) once youve died. after that you must win in a fight against the head dragon. if you lose you will be eaten, and your soul will still belong to him. because the dragons like to remain hidden, they will only be summoned in emergancies or important situations. the dragons all have different elemntal traits, and they have a special ability which allows the summoner to use whatever elemntal trait they have whenever the summoner in atop the dragon. in size, the smallest dragon is 9 ft tall. the tallest is Yugameru, the head dragon, he is 50 ft taller than gamubunta and orochimarus summoned snake king.it is a forbidden summoning because of the fac that you have to give up your soul when you die

ooc: the reason the dragons could appear so fast is because i already put the scroll down and called upon them before
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Hollis wrote:
*as soon as kurai is caught on fire, a small red dragon(2 ft tall), a normal sized blue dragon(eight feet tall) and a large brown dragon(15 feet tall) then appears out of smoke infront of kurai and and takes out a scroll *

susozoo(the red dragon): Fire Sealing Method *the dragon takes out a scroll and places it on kurais chest, the amatsaru on kurai is then sealded inside of the scroll and goes out*

* kratos then flys over to irous left side(irous still being held by the shadow possession) and bites his left arm*

ooc: jutsu used: Name: Fire Sealing Method (封火法印, Fūka Hōin; English TV "Sealing Jutsu: Fire Seal")
This jutsu allows the user to seal a nearby fire into a scroll. The user writes the seal on a scroll and then performs the required hand seals. This causes a vapor to appear from the scroll, enveloping the fire and sealing it on the scroll as the kanji for seal (封). Jiraiya used this jutsu to seal away the left over black fire from Itachi Uchiha's Amaterasu technique.

summonig jutsu in which the user may summon various dragons although dragons have been thought to be extinct, they are actually very much alive, but reside in an unkown location. they only come out every 100 years to feed, or if they are summoned. the only way to summon a dragon is to make a blood contract, and then promise your soul to the Buchoo no ryu(head dragon) once youve died. after that you must win in a fight against the head dragon. if you lose you will be eaten, and your soul will still belong to him. because the dragons like to remain hidden, they will only be summoned in emergancies or important situations. the dragons all have different elemntal traits, and they have a special ability which allows the summoner to use whatever elemntal trait they have whenever the summoner in atop the dragon. in size, the smallest dragon is 9 ft tall. the tallest is Yugameru, the head dragon, he is 50 ft taller than gamubunta and orochimarus summoned snake king.it is a forbidden summoning because of the fac that you have to give up your soul when you die

ooc: the reason the dragons could appear so fast is because i already put the scroll down and called upon them before

ooc-you have to have the jutsu in your jutsu list to use it.I see the dragons but the sealing part
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Hollis wrote:

ooc-That means i can use any jutsu from other people I fought on you
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 am

ooc: what?
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:48 am

ooc-its like if i make a new list of jutsu and i dont have any Mangekyou sharingan moves but i still use them in battle that will it unfair.I will have 12 plus 4.And also since I have sharingan that would allowed my to copy all the other people jutsus i fought
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:59 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
ooc-its like if i make a new list of jutsu and i dont have any Mangekyou sharingan moves but i still use them in battle that will it unfair.I will have 12 plus 4.And also since I have sharingan that would allowed my to copy all the other people jutsus i fought

ooc: well ive had that dragon justsu on my old list for a while, and i didnt u can check the date but, if ur just tlkin about the scroll sinkin into the ground then ill edit, even though if u read the jutsu information it says they are,"called on and arrive only when needed or when the situation calls for it" but if thats wat ur stil talkin bout den i change the post sun. and if ur talkin about the dragon usin the fire seal scroll, i dont have to have that down because he is a seperate entity and a jutsu he knows himself, because he is a fire dragon and as it says in the dragon jutsu info, the dragons all have different elements allowing them to use whatever element they are
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 pm

ooc- you can just put the dragon jutsu on you new list and it will be ok so i wont be confused
*Irou use his eyes to once agian looks at each dragon*
Pupil Technique: Destiny Threat-3000
*Irou looks at each dragon causing black flames to burst out them as he looks at kurai agian causing him to burst back into black flames

Name: Pupil Technique: Destiny Threat
An advanced form of Amaterasu in which a shockwave of Black Fire is not used. Instead, the first creature to be reflected on Irou's pupil bursts into Black Flames and dies almost instantly
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 pm

ooc: ok, but its alreadyh been on there, its just not literally called"dragon jutsu". its called Kinjiru Yobidasu no ryu .

*kurai steps back as he sees the dragon susoozoo infront of him catch fire. (because kurai was behind susoozoo and drudge, he didnt catch fire, as susoozoo was in the nearest line of sight. susoozoo dissappears. kurai jumps back further into the trees. drudge also catches fire and dissappears since he was in the same line of sight as susoozoo. kratos, who was biting irous left arm, thereby leaving him only in irous periphial, sheds his skin as he catches fire since it didnt catch him off guard.(dragons are reptiles allowing them to shed skin btw). the clone 2 still holding irou in place then quickly places himself on the ground with his face to the ground so that both he and irou have no feild of vision besides the ground.(kratos is still biting irous left arm). kratos then uses his water powers(read the jutsu) to drench irou in water while still biting his arm. kurai is hidden in the trees and seems to be concentrating on something. clone 3 then reveals himself (remember ive had 5 clones, only clone 1 died) and appears next to irou, who still ha his face to the ground. clone 3 puts his foot on irous head and pushes it further into the ground*
kurai: im ending this..(still hidden in the trees)
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Hollis wrote:
ooc: ok, but its alreadyh been on there, its just not literally called"dragon jutsu". its called Kinjiru Yobidasu no ryu .

*kurai steps back as he sees the dragon susoozoo infront of him catch fire. (because kurai was behind susoozoo and drudge, he didnt catch fire, as susoozoo was in the nearest line of sight. susoozoo dissappears. kurai jumps back further into the trees. drudge also catches fire and dissappears since he was in the same line of sight as susoozoo. kratos, who was biting irous left arm, thereby leaving him only in irous periphial, sheds his skin as he catches fire since it didnt catch him off guard.(dragons are reptiles allowing them to shed skin btw). the clone 2 still holding irou in place then quickly places himself on the ground with his face to the ground so that both he and irou have no feild of vision besides the ground.(kratos is still biting irous left arm). kratos then uses his water powers(read the jutsu) to drench irou in water while still biting his arm. kurai is hidden in the trees and seems to be concentrating on something. clone 3 then reveals himself (remember ive had 5 clones, only clone 1 died) and appears next to irou, who still ha his face to the ground. clone 3 puts his foot on irous head and pushes it further into the ground*

*Irou smiles*
Got you
*Irou drops a bomb out his mouth causing the whole area around him explode causing the clones and irou to be caught in the explosion*
ooc-the ground has been destroyed so that gives me the chance to stand up

Last edited by Irou Uchiha on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:52 pm

22000-750= 21250(hats for the dragon jutsu

21250-1000=20250(thats for the amatsaru since u did burn me for one post)
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Hollis wrote:

it 4000 the jutsu hittin you and the after effects
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Hollis wrote:

ooc-any creature that reflects of my pupil is hit so i got you and the dragons
*Irou smiles*
Got you
*Irou drops a bomb out his mouth causing the whole area around him explode causing the clones and irou to be caught in the explosion*
ooc-the ground has been destroyed so that gives me the chance to stand up

trees. clone 2 stays and waits for irous next move. kratos flys into the sky until he is hidden in the clouds*ooc: yeah i know that, but as i said before i was standing behind a 15 foot dragon and a two foot dragon(im only 5'11 1/2 meaning that i would not be in te reflection of ur pupil simply because drudge(the 15 fott dragon) conceals me, unless u can see through him which u cant since u dont have byakugan and this isnt fanon. and i also did say that the dragon biting u was set on fire but he shed his skin meaning only the skin was left on fire.*its like what karabi did when he was hit by amatsaru, he had a tentacle take his place. and also if you dropped a bomb, u would have blown o=your head off literally since your haed was not only being hel =d to the ground by shadow possession bt also by a clone stomping it into the ground, leaving no space between u and the bomb. but then i guess u sed u and the clones were caught in the explosion so i guess that just means it wasnt a strong bomb.

kurai:hm..(still hidden in the trees)

*kratos and clone 2 &3 are pushed back by the explosion. clone three hides in the clouds*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Hollis wrote:

it 4000 the jutsu hittin you and the after effects

its 4000 for the initial hit?hmm, ok then

21250-4000=17250
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 pm

ooc: mi bad, my last post got messed up. i meant to say, kratos flys in the air and hides in the clouds. and clone 3 hides in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:17 pm

*Irou stands up with no damage on him*
Sussanoo-3000
*Irou stands up as he see Kurai and the clones hiding behind the trees*
The Sharingan has a way to tell clones from the orignal now Amaterarsu-3000
*Irou starts to look around burinng down the entire forest*
ooc- i just burnt down the entire forest so you cant just say you somehow made it through the entire forest without getting burnt

: Amaterasu
Named after the Shinto Sun Goddess, Amaterasu is the highest level Fire Release and one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence. It is said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari), the antipode to Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power and fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami). Itachi Uchiha was the first person shown that he could use Amaterasu. He later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha.

The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu are said to be as hot as the sun. The flames are extremely powerful, capable of burning through Jiraiya's Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind, which Jiraiya states to be fire resistant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. It can even smother regular flames easily. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target. The flames are said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water, or any other normal methods. However, it can be extinguished by the user's alternate eye. Jiraiya managed to seal some Amaterasu flames with Fire Sealing Method.

The black flames of Amaterasu.During the battle between Itachi and Sasuke, after Sasuke escaped Tsukuyomi, all genjutsu between the brothers became pointless. Itachi was forced to shift from his most powerful genjutsu to his most powerful ninjutsu. As opposed to Tsukuyomi which originates in Itachi's left eye, the Amaterasu comes from his right eye. Although not shown in its entirety when used while escaping Jiraiya, in the battle with Sasuke, Itachi's eyes were strained to the point that he drew tears of blood while executing Amaterasu.

When Sasuke met Madara Uchiha, Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan automatically used Amaterasu. Madara later explained that Itachi had implanted Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye to detonate upon seeing Madara's Sharingan. Sasuke uses his own Amaterasu while fighting Kirābī, but uses his left eye as opposed to Itachi using his right. Like Itachi's, his eyes begin to bleed as well. After Karin is accidentally hit with Amaterasu, Sasuke uses his right eye to suppress the flames, and does the same with Kirābī.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 pm

ooc: ur right there isnt for the most part but i guess u forgot about that 9 foot reptile friend o mine

*kurai sees the amatsaru comming( as it does not burn at super fast speed, as seen in the anime, just burns as fast as a normal fire, which is still prety fast though i guess)*
"kurai: shit..shit..shit,shit,shit,shit,shit"
*the flames near kurai but before they can get him, kratos(the dragon dude that went up in the clouds not so long ago) comes down and swoops kurai up and brings him to the air away from the flames.*
kurai:whew, thanks, i dont think i wouldve survived another one of those
kratos: no problem, but i am reaching my limit, ill have to leave soon.
kurai: yes, i undeerstand
*kratos and kurai then go behind some clouds . kurai then sees irou and susanoo who are at eye level with them.*
kratos: shit.. that thing, ive heard of it but, i never thought itd be anything like this..looks like theres no more strategy allowed, no hiding and planning. ill just have to strong arm this ..if i can..
*kurai uses the couple of seconds he has to think to concoct a plan*
kurai: dammit i have no choice..Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei.. 1, deidara, 2 kakuzo. 3. hashimara senju..

* deidara, kakuzo and hashimara are all summoned and appear at the ground out of caskets*

kurai: begin..
hashimara: as you wish..Kokuangyo no Jutsu, bringer of darkness technique..

darkness jutsu:This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit. In the anime, Tobirama Senju was the one to initiate this technique. In the manga, it was Hashirama Senju.

Name: Summoning: Impure World Resurrection (口寄せ・穢土転生, Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei; Viz "Summoning: Worldly Resurrection", English TV "Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation")
Type: Kinjutsu
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.

Once complete, the revived is impossible to kill by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. When the Third fought against the revived First and Second Hokages, he had to create shadow clones and perform the Dead Demon Consuming Seal on both of them to kill them. In doing so, the bodies turned back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed to lay among the ashes.

17250-2000=15250
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 am

*Hayabusa comes from under the ground and pull Irou under it*
Man are you crazy I will take over
*Hayabusa emerges from under the ground hides with Irou inside a building*
This will keep him busy
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:47 am

*Hayabusa smiles as readys himself for battle*
Looks like I will get a turn to fight
*Hayabusa takes out his sword*
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 pm

*Hayabusa comes out the building*
Raikage let do this
*Haya ready himself*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 pm

"hmph, kakuzo"
kakuzo: yes, im going..
*one of kakuzos heart monsters which kurai has allowed him to reabsorb hearts for jumps infront of hayabusa and fires a massive fireball at him*
*kurai looks at the first hokage*
hokage: right..
*the first hokage then makes a large aand deep wooden 360 degree barrier around kurai and it takes him underground. a large tree then sprouts i n place of the hole that was made*
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Hollis wrote:
"hmph, kakuzo"
*one of kakuzos heart monsters which kurai has allowed him to reabsorb hearts for jumps infront of hayabusa and fires a massive fireball at him*
*the first hokage then makes a large aand deep wooden 360 degree barrier around kurai and it takes him underground. a large tree then sprouts i n place of the hole that was made*
Body Flicker Technique
*Hayabusa the body flicker technique to dodge the fireball*
Nice attempt
*Hayabusa swings his sword cutting kakuzo's heart monster*

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary

This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:43 am

Hayabusa wrote:
Hollis wrote:
"hmph, kakuzo"
Body Flicker Technique
*Hayabusa the body flicker technique to dodge the fireball*
Nice attempt
*Hayabusa swings his sword cutting kakuzo's heart monster*

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary

This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination

*the fire heart monster allows himself to be cut(but avoids being cut in its mask) . but then after hyabusa has swung down his blade and cut him, its tentacles cover over hyabusa and his sword to trap him. and the flying lightning hearrt monster fires a large lightning blade sized lightning bolt right at hyabusas heart*

ooc: haha i just thought about somethin, hyabusa u cant see because of the first hokages jutsu unless u have byakugan, or sharingan. but u can still hear and feel and smell
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:02 am

*Before the lighting hit Hayabusa comes down with sussanoo and blocks the lighting.Sussanoo then take out The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade.Sussanoo then slashes Kakuzo,Dedaira,And the first hokage puting them in a eternal dream-like illusion.Irou then looks at Kurai*
Kurai you are weak bringing back the dead to do your work.Use your own jutsu
*the bringer of darkness is gone as Irou can see Kurai*

Pupil Technique: Destiny Threat -3000
*The reflection of Kurai reflects off Irou's eyes causing him to burst on fire with black flames*

ooc- i never fully finished using sussanoo and you have to use chakra for those 2 jutsu you just used and they Higher than C rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the village- main district (recovered)
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next