Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the village- main district (recovered)

Go down 
+17
Hunter Shinigami
kaim argonar
Dchong
Kurotsuki Senju
ksw212
Riku Kaguya
Rasengan888
Kasi Hokou
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
Nasin
Uchiha Madara
hanabishi kanda
Ayame Uchiha
tmack
kyoshiro of the sand
Hollis
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 am

ooc: how would i have to use chakra for that, i already took it out by using the ressurection technique. the only chakra i use is the chakra to bring them back. any jutsu used by them doesnt affect me as they are not clones but actual seperate people brought from thte grave. they basically npc's. there like sussano. i dont tell them what to do . all i say is attack and they do what they need to. im not controling their jutsu. oh yeah, and how can u see me, im not even above ground. its just like the last battle we had wen u were underground, and even though i have a great eye i couldnt see u because only the byakugan can actually see through things. and even if u did have byakugan u wouldnt be able to find me since that is the main ability of ranmarus eyes(which i have activated), to disrupt the basic seeing abilitys of other great eyes(not illusions or amatsaru stuff though, just the seein chakra and seein through stuff). unless your just used that on the clones. read about two posts back and ull see wat i mean by underground. o and u have 1 more post with sussanoo.

*kakuzo is hit by the slash and is put in a dream like state for the time being. as the slash comes towards the first hokage who was not right next to kakuzo, the first hokage puts his hands together and activates the infinite darkness jutsu again only this time combines it with the deep forest emergance jutsu and the tree surrounds hyabusa, irou and some of susano(only some because hes so big). deidara uses this as a chance to get on his clay bird and take off high into the sky. kurais last two clones, clones 4 and 5 jump on the bird with him. the only people left on the feild are hyabusa irou,susanoo and kakuzo. kurai is still there but still deep under ground. the jutsu causes a great explosion all around the first hokage (the jutsu looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DAwlJv1ago). then while the first hokages jutsu is still exploding, deidara flys by on his clay bird and thousands of clay birds and spiders surround sussano, irou and hyabusa(who are still being blown up by the first attack. they then all explode, but at this point deidara has all ready flown past and the hokage has dug into the ground to protect himself from the blast *haha it was a drive by* ( heres what it looks like. just look at the first 13 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCaoUWR90uw)
kakuzo is also caught in all of this, and kurai is still deep underground in the first hokages wooden barrier.*

kurari: i think they did it..(still deep in the ground)
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 am

OOC-Remember when sasuke fought deidara and he was able to see his bomb and your clones need chakra because that means they can just keep using jutsu on us without losing chakra
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 am

ooc: well with the clone thing, its kinda late for that because uve already been making me take away chakra from myself for every jutsu theyve used, so if i did that now, it wouldve been a waste of chakra, and yeah i do but like i said, my dojutsu(ranmarus unamed eye technique) allows me to disrupt other eye techs basic abilities(meaning the ability to see chakra and through objects. it also makes illusions but since u have mangekyou the illusion thing probably wouldnt work but the seeini through thing still does) and ive had it activated for a while. also i can use it without gettin tired since ranmaru used it for literally the entire filler and showed no signs of fatigue besides him just bein sickly in general.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 am

Hollis wrote:
ooc: well with the clone thing, its kinda late for that because uve already been making me take away chakra from myself for every jutsu theyve used, so if i did that now, it wouldve been a waste of chakra, and yeah i do but like i said, my dojutsu(ranmarus unamed eye technique) allows me to disrupt other eye techs basic abilities(meaning the ability to see chakra and through objects. it also makes illusions but since u have mangekyou the illusion thing probably wouldnt work but the seeini through thing still does) and ive had it activated for a while. also i can use it without gettin tired since ranmaru used it for literally the entire filler and showed no signs of fatigue besides him just bein sickly in general.
you have to take away chakra for every jutsu they do im not talking about the eyes
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 am

i know you werent talkin about the eyes, i was just sayin incase u were wondering. and about the clones, yeah i already know that thats what ive been doing. but the clones didnt use any jutsu in the last two posts. that was the first hokage and deidara. but they do not require me to use their own jutsu. the only chakra i contribut to them is the chakra needed to ressurect them.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 am

ooc-you have to give them a chakra limit on how much they can use
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:47 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
oh u mean the zombies guys. haha why idnt u say that. u kept sayin clones and my chakra n stuff like that. haha ok i will. hold on i just need ta think of how much. lets see 1st hokage was a kage and the rest are jonin. theyre half dead, so maybe hey have half the normal chakra
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 am

Hollis wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
oh u mean the zombies guys. haha why idnt u say that. u kept sayin clones and my chakra n stuff like that. haha ok i will. hold on i just need ta think of how much. lets see 1st hokage was a kage and the rest are jonin. theyre half dead, so maybe hey have half the normal chakra
yeah
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 am

ooc:k, here it is

kakuzo: 7500 (hasnt used any jutsu yet) - has the wind heart in him
fire mask monster: 7500(dead)
lightning mask monster: 7500(dead)
eagle-wind heart mask: 7500 (hasnt used any jutsu yet, or been near the others)
earth heart mask: 7500(hasnt used any jutsu yet, or been near the others)

deidara: 7500- 2000(the spider shit he just did) = 5500

first hokage: 12500-500=12000(for the wood barrier on kurai)
12000-3000=9000(for the two bringer of darkness techs)
9000-2000=7000( for the big ass jutsu he just did)
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 am

*Sussano disappears from around Irou as he opens his eyes*
Ok im almost out of Chakra so its time to do this
*Amaterasu starts to form around kakuzo,first hokage,deidara,earth heart mask,eagle-wind heart mask making a giant dome of black fire*
Fall
*The dome starts to get smaller as the black flames hits everything in the dome*
Amaterasu-4000
*Irou starts to breath hard as he soon out of chakra*

Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

*the dome completely engulfs the the resurected ninja. the hearts are completely destroyed. the three ressurected ninja appear out of the dome, covered in flames with most of their limbs burnt off. they start to regenerate, but as they regenerate, they burn, making the regeneration pointless*
*kurai then comes from deep beneath the ground and out of the hokages wooden barrier which has surrounded kurai, and left him out of the range of the amatsaru orb.*
kurai: well, i guess you guys are done. and again, sorry hashirama senju..i wish there was a way i could have avoided this but.. that orochimaru..
1st hokage: its ok kurai itadaki..i understand.
kurai: goodbye until next time..
*kurai slams his open palm into the ground and deidara, the 1st hokage and kakuzo dissappear. kurai then makes hand signs and a clone is created. the clone turns to irou and begins walking towards him. the real kurai has his back turned away from irou. both the clone and kurai still have their eyes closed with their dojutsu activated. the real kurai, observing his surroundings, begins to speak to irou.*
"irou, you have threatened my village. insulted the honor of the great nations. and aided in the death of my hokag..of my friend.. you have menaced this world long enough.. your time has come..
*the clone starts to spark and shine as it continues to walk towards irou. the real kurai then takes out a ciggarette full of a curtain substance, and begins to smoke it*

15250-1000-*for the clone*
14250 left

ooc: haha oh, and hyabusa, you lose 4000 pts total from those two big ass S ranked jutsu by the hokage and deidara since u were dead in the middle of it, unless u have some jutsu like irous to get u out of it, but even then its gotta make sense, just cause its s ranked doesnt mean itl work, although if its under s ranked it wont protect u , muahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:48 am

*the clone, who is in the irous line of sight, and blocking irou from seeing the real kurai walks up to irou who is breathing hard and quickly appears infront of irou and hugs him, griping him tightly*
"goodbye irou uchiha.."
*the clone then explodes while latched onto irou, creating a great blast which erupts directly onto irou, even closer than point blank range*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:45 am

*The dead body of Irou starts to turn to another person as the explosion hits*
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:57 am

*A giant seed emerges from the ground as Hayabusa can be heard laughing from it.*
Name: Dance of the Clematis:Seed-1500
*The seed starts to break apart as hayabusa is seen not hurt*
That was good Raikage but its not over this was just to buy time
*Hayabusa vanishes*

Name: Dance of the Clematis:Seed
Kekkei genkai,A-rank,Offense,Defense,Short to mid range(0-10)
This is Hayabusa's new jutsu he was able to create over the 3 year timeskip.The jutsu allow Hayabusa to bury himself in the ground.While the ground he uses his bones to make them form around him like a seed.Since the bones are strong as steel he can use this as a defense to keep him alive.Hayabusa can also use this jutsu as attack but to do that he must use his seed as a drill and come out the ground.Once out the ground he can spin at his opponent
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:32 am

*kurai simply watches as the body turns into another person, and hyabusa escapes*
"hmph, cowards. but, then again, what should i have ecpected.."
*raikage thinks: hm, good thing i didnt use that jutsu. i had a feeling somethin didnt feel right. but at least i learned what i needed to. and that hyabusa character. that was a bonus..*
"tch, lowlives..'
*kurai looks at the destroyed battlefeild*
*thinks: good thing i evacuated everyone beforehand*
"hmph..wars come and go. but my soldiers stay eternal.."
*kurai collects some samples and dissappears*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 pm

*kurai walks into the destroyed main commerce area of the village.*
"heh, sensei, you really did think of everything"
*kurai thes out ten scrolls from a sack and places them on the ground in a circle. kurai doees some hand seals and claps and a large scroll appears in the center of them. kurai then bites his finger until it bleeds. he then uses his blood to draw out an exact blueprint of everysingle shop and residence that was in the main district before it was destroyed.*
"secret jutsu, devine recreation."
* kurai claps and smacks his hand in the center of the large scroll. the scroll sinks into the ground. after about 15 seconds the ground starts to rumble. all of the buildings and houses start to rise from the ground, looking exactly as they did before.*
"to think you knew the exact spot that we would battle. thank you. thank you for everything. you sacrificed yourself in a battle you could have won. just so you could bring down akatsuki. you traded your life for this world. and for that..i thank you. raikage. my friend...i will finish what you started.."
*kurai then walks off as the people who were evacuated start to return to the village*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 am

(where is hunter-san..)
Guess i should search the whole village

*several hours of searching every area of Kumo*
*Fuuta is ehausted*

(this was harder than i thought,Nii-san)

*rests on a bench while eating some dango*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 am

*i walk inside of the village and i see a iwagakure ninja sitting on a bench*
ey,Hello there?...Are you supposed to be my backup or something?
*i said shockingly*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 am

Hunter-san!

My name is Ichimura Fuuta, younger brother of the...deceased...Ichimura Kenta

*bows to hunter*

Please do not underestimate me,hunter-san

I will not be a liability!

*serious look showing promise*

where shall we go next?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:58 am

*i scratch my head*
well...ok then Fuuta lets go to the raikage mansion you little squrit
*i grab by the head and give him a nuggie and walk off to the raikage mansion*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am

*i walk into the main part of the village and take something as i stare at it*
Thanks master jiraiya...but my training is not done yet i must get to but first i have to find this kid now where did he go already?
*sigh*
I'm a ninja not a baby sitter geez
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 am

I walk into the main district and then look around for thing to do, then I walk into a dark building. So Mr. Chen what has been going on while I've been gone? Anything major? I ask him while stading up. Then he guesters me to sit down. I the sit down on the cushion. From what I heard nothing much, but you might wanna check up on your higure friends, they might be in troule. People have been wondering where you were at, you can't jus dissapear like that when ever you want. Next time I'll come looking for you myself. He says to me. I then chuckle and then I walk out of the building. I'll be back as soon as possible. I say to Mr. Chen, then I leave the building.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:58 am

*while searching for fuuta i notice someone*
Why i'll say tmack hey bub how's it been
*i smile as a put the thing back in my back pack*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 am

*i walk closer to the kumo ninja and its was a complete stranger*
oops well i guess the brat headed back to the village guess i'll go back as well
*i sink into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 am

*kenta enters the village still on his search for fuuta*

FUUTA!!!

*checking every corner of the village,he still can't find his brother*

(where is he? i can't let him go..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the village- main district (recovered)
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next