Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the village- main district (recovered)

Go down 
+17
Hunter Shinigami
kaim argonar
Dchong
Kurotsuki Senju
ksw212
Riku Kaguya
Rasengan888
Kasi Hokou
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
Nasin
Uchiha Madara
hanabishi kanda
Ayame Uchiha
tmack
kyoshiro of the sand
Hollis
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
I walk into the village and look around for a good noodle place where could it be I say out loud
*kurai hears someone yelling and goes to them*
"im sorry sir, do you need somethin"

I look at the stranger yea I need a good noodle place. In konoha they had Ichiraku and I really don't want ramen but they were so good I say to the stranger
"haha, oh, well then you gonna want bobobo's cafe down the road. by the way what are you like a chunin"

Yea I am a Chunin but I am a Chunin because what happened a long time ago and I couldn't take the chunin exams, but thanks for the directions I say to the stranger Oh, and I am Tmack. I say while putting my hand up to shake the strangers hand
"well i am..*shakes hand then pauses*.."KURAI MIKAZUKI!!!*makes a strongman pose*"THE LEADER OF THE BLACK OPS AND GREAT DEFENDER OF KUMOGAKURE!!!"*poses again*"but you can call me Kurai"

I look at Kurai Well lets go down to bobobo's cafe and lets get ramen on me!! i say cheefully
"hm, oh ok sure, whatever"
*Kurai then leads the way to the ramen shop when they get there a man with an afro and long nose hairs pops up from underneath the counter*
Bobobo:YOOOSHH!!!!!
*bobobo does dynamic entry on tmack*
I look at his entrance Wow...that....was interesting....Well hello bobobo...Well can I get a shrimp miso please....and somthing for Kurai here I say while pulling out my wallet for money
Bobobo:ooh, i see you got lucky tonight kurai*rubbing on nose hairs*getting a chunin to pay for your meeall..you wiley devil.
kurai:hey, i didnt trick anyone, and ill just have what hes havin
Bobobo:YYYOOOSSHHH!!!TWO SHRIMP MISO COMMING RIGHT UP!*bobobo suddenly dissappears and reappears five minutes later, wet, with two bowls of ramen*Enjoy, its fresh, i caught the shrimp myself!"

I grab a bowl of ramen and then give bobobo 45 coins for the meal Now lets dig in I sit down and start to eat the bowl of ramen
*kurai begins eating the ramen, and finishes it in 45 seconds*
well that was delicious, i think it tastes even better since its free

I finish about the same time as Kurai I love this ramen I say out loud then I yell to bobobo Bobobo this ramen is so good I love it.... then I turn to Kurai so you want to leave now or just sit here?
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
kyoshiro of the sand wrote:
*talks to guard * the lighting country mean you specialize in lighting nature ninjustsu right enthing that type of web ???
"um, y yes sir, well most of us do but only those of us with a high enough skill and chakra level can use it correctly, i cannot. all i can do is create it, a and we promise not to tell anyone sir. that is our word"

ooc:sure, if u wanna,

ok bye *smell ramen cooking uses smell to guide to way* RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*enter ramen shop* shop owner can i have extra spicy ramen
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
I walk into the village and look around for a good noodle place where could it be I say out loud

I look at the stranger yea I need a good noodle place. In konoha they had Ichiraku and I really don't want ramen but they were so good I say to the stranger
"haha, oh, well then you gonna want bobobo's cafe down the road. by the way what are you like a chunin"

Yea I am a Chunin but I am a Chunin because what happened a long time ago and I couldn't take the chunin exams, but thanks for the directions I say to the stranger Oh, and I am Tmack. I say while putting my hand up to shake the strangers hand
"well i am..*shakes hand then pauses*.."KURAI MIKAZUKI!!!*makes a strongman pose*"THE LEADER OF THE BLACK OPS AND GREAT DEFENDER OF KUMOGAKURE!!!"*poses again*"but you can call me Kurai"

I look at Kurai Well lets go down to bobobo's cafe and lets get ramen on me!! i say cheefully
*Kurai then leads the way to the ramen shop when they get there a man with an afro and long nose hairs pops up from underneath the counter*
I look at his entrance Wow...that....was interesting....Well hello bobobo...Well can I get a shrimp miso please....and somthing for Kurai here I say while pulling out my wallet for money
Bobobo:ooh, i see you got lucky tonight kurai*rubbing on nose hairs*getting a chunin to pay for your meeall..you wiley devil.
Bobobo:YYYOOOSSHHH!!!TWO SHRIMP MISO COMMING RIGHT UP!*bobobo suddenly dissappears and reappears five minutes later, wet, with two bowls of ramen*Enjoy, its fresh, i caught the shrimp myself!"

I grab a bowl of ramen and then give bobobo 45 coins for the meal Now lets dig in I sit down and start to eat the bowl of ramen

I finish about the same time as Kurai I love this ramen I say out loud then I yell to bobobo Bobobo this ramen is so good I love it.... then I turn to Kurai so you want to leave now or just sit here?
"hm, well i dont know"
*looks at the stranger whos' just appeared next to him*
"it seems we have company"
Bobobo:YOOSSHHHH!!NO PROBLEM!*bobobo picks up a 4 ft tall hanbero peper and slices it up into millions of pieces, and puts it in the raman* "there ya go, the spiciest weve got!
"so stranger, whatre you from, im guessn the sand village"
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

"hm, well i dont know"
Bobobo:YOOSSHHHH!!NO PROBLEM!*bobobo picks up a 4 ft tall hanbero peper and slices it up into millions of pieces, and puts it in the raman* "there ya go, the spiciest weve got!

lol no im wander but i just can from the sand village *eat ramen*mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh good very nice and spicy
hope out side drinks are welcomed *open a flask filled with rum drinks some * want some
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

"hm, well i dont know"

lol no im wander but i just can from the sand village *eat ramen*mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh good very nice and spicy
hope out side drinks are welcomed *open a flask filled with rum drinks some * want some
"hm, no thanks, i prefer sake, tmack, do you want some
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:

"hm, well i dont know"

"hm, no thanks, i prefer sake, tmack, do you want some
I shake my head Nah...I don't drink I say
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 pm

"hm, so if your just wanderin*looks at tmack*then whatre you doin here"
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:28 pm

*take out a second flask of sake *want some
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:37 pm

hm, i guess he doesnt
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I look at Kurai I am here from my last trip to Konoha for a mission of mine. But I didn't finish it so I just had to come back here. Well not exactly here. I haven't been here in about 3 or 4 years. I say to Kurai
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 pm

*sin appears infront of the gate with a medium sized frog and the same clothe that naruto had in sage mode* with two toads on his shoulder*

jumps off and the big toad disappears

hmm whats this place
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:47 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I look at Kurai I am here from my last trip to Konoha for a mission of mine. But I didn't finish it so I just had to come back here. Well not exactly here. I haven't been here in about 3 or 4 years. I say to Kurai
"oh really, well then you missed alot, around the time you say you left, Kirabi decided to have the eight tails removed from his body, so that he could join the enka ninjas and live a simple life. the raikage resealed him inside of someone else but no one knows who it is. everyone here mises that beast, he was adored by all..*kurai smiles*do you happen to know who posseses the beast?
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 pm

sinister92 wrote:
*sin appears infront of the gate with a medium sized frog and the same clothe that naruto had in sage mode* with two toads on his shoulder*

jumps off and the big toad disappears

hmm whats this place
Gate guards :hault stranger. state your name and village
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 pm

umm sinister from the village hidden in the leaf
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm

sinister92 wrote:
umm sinister from the village hidden in the leaf
guards: *the guards look sinister over*"you may pass*guards move out of the way"
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"oh really, well then you missed alot, around the time you say you left, Kirabi decided to have the eight tails removed from his body, so that he could join the enka ninjas and live a simple life. the raikage resealed him inside of someone else but no one knows who it is. everyone here mises that beast, he was adored by all..*kurai smiles*do you happen to know who posseses the beast?

excuse me bu i over hear your conversation i can find if there a tailed beast still here if you interested
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 pm

umm thanks
*starts to walk*
what do you think that was about hake
HAKE:beats me
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

yes I do know where the tailed beast is...the 8 tailed ox of darkness. I say to Kurai I you want to know meet me in front of here tomarrow and I'll tell you what you want to know...and you can come too Kyoshiro I say to both of the new friends
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

excuse me bu i over hear your conversation i can find if there a tailed beast still here if you interested
*Kurai thinks~hm i already know who it is, but maybe i should let this guy show me his technique.that might tell me who he is..~*
"um, sure, go ahead, i have no way of findn him"
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:58 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

yes I do know where the tailed beast is...the 8 tailed ox of darkness. I say to Kurai I you want to know meet me in front of here tomarrow and I'll tell you what you want to know...and you can come too Kyoshiro I say to both of the new friends
"oh, so you know as well.hmm..this will be interesting"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"oh, so you know as well.hmm..this will be interesting"

occ: i got to go but cu guys 2marrow peace out
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:07 pm

"well, its been nice meetn ya all, i think ive learned quite a bit, see ya"*kurai dissappears in smoke*

ooc:gotta go to gettin sleepy
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

*Kurai thinks~hm i already know who it is, but maybe i should let this guy show me his technique.that might tell me who he is..~*

OK *KYOSHIRO LET THE TAILED BEAST COME OUT YOU SEE IT *
THE OTHER BEAST SHOULD REACT IF IT STILL HERE

ooc-oops cap were on
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

OK *KYOSHIRO LET THE TAILED BEAST COME OUT YOU SEE IT *
THE OTHER BEAST SHOULD REACT IF IT STILL HERE

ooc-oops cap were on

Nothing happens but then I cringe like I just got hit in the stomach I don't know what happened but my stomach hurts.. I say remembering last night
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 am

*after traveling several days. kana reaches kumogakure and kana goes to a random person asking where kanda is, but all say that he has nevver visetid here*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the village- main district (recovered)   Inside the village- main district (recovered) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the village- main district (recovered)
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next