Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moutains

Go down 
+5
hanabishi kanda
Rasengan888
Uchiha Madara
Irou Uchiha
tmack
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:19 am

-this is the moutains around in and near the village of course the mountains have snow on them and there also trees on the mountains too-
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:19 am

tmack wrote:
-this is the moutains around in and near the village of course the mountains have snow on them and there also trees on the mountains too-
*irou looks for tmack*
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:20 am

I am hiding behind a tree that Irou can't see me then I think he has a sharingan...how am I gonna beat him
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:22 am

tmack wrote:
I am hiding behind a tree that Irou can't see me then I think he has a sharingan...how am I gonna beat him
*irou starts too look around with hsi sharingan*
come out and play

Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:25 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
come out and play

OCC: what the hell how do you get 15000 all gennin start off as 7500 and your still a geninn no matter if your akastsuki

I start to go from tree to tree so Irou can't find me
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:27 am

tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
come out and play

OCC: what the hell how do you get 15000 all gennin start off as 7500 and your still a geninn no matter if your akastsuki

I start to go from tree to tree so Irou can't find me

ooc-ok 7500
*irou gets mad*
Name: Chidori: Thunder
Type:A rank, Offensive, Short range -1500
A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.

*destroys all the trees*

Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:32 am

I look at Irou surprised So I guess you want an all out battle huh...well then take this I take a large shuriken from my back and then engulf it in lightining and then I throw it at Irou

Name:Lightening Shadow Shuriken:
Type: Long Range
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:35 am

tmack wrote:
I look at Irou surprised So I guess you want an all out battle huh...well then take this I take a large shuriken from my back and then engulf it in lightining and then I throw it at Irou

Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow
*irou appears infront of tmack and punches him sending him flying rcoss the ruin forest*

ooc- i am a skilled sharingan user so give up ask kanda and u used a jutsu so subtract your points
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:37 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow
*irou appears infront of tmack and punches him sending him flying rcoss the ruin forest*

ooc- i am a skilled sharingan user so give up ask kanda

I block the punch but I still get punched up Well you messed up...I hope you know why I chose the mountains...then I jump on a rock and jump on another part of the mountains and then I hide again in the forest
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:38 am

tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

I block the punch but I still get punched up Well you messed up...I hope you know why I chose the mountains...then I jump on a rock and jump on another part of the mountains and then I hide again in the forest

While Irou is following me I use wire and kunai to form traps and I also use explosivetags
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:39 am

tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*irou looks at the forest*
you know i can see chakara and i see you
*irou takes off his broadsword and throws at tmack hiding in the forest cutting down more trees*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:40 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*irou takes off his broadsword and throws at tmack hiding in the forest cutting down more trees*
*the sword comes back*
this is boring i wish i was fighting the 9tail
*irou stands in the same spot*
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:44 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

I jump out if the way of the sword and then I pull out of nowhere and then some explosive tags that were on trees that Irou cut down explode sending chunks flying fast at Irou Well soon your gonna regret fighting me now take this I appear behind Irou and throw 3 kunais at him on at the head one in the mid back and one at his feet
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:49 am

tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

I jump out if the way of the sword and then I pull out of nowhere and then some explosive tags that were on trees that Irou cut down explode sending chunks flying fast at Irou Well soon your gonna regret fighting me now take this I appear behind Irou and throw 3 kunais at him on at the head one in the mid back and one at his feet
*irou slames his sword in ground making a giant crater surrounding irou dodging the attack*
try something better *irou ties a wire to his sword and throws it through the giant rock like a puppeteer and his puppet, irou is controling the sword*
you too slow *Irou hits tmack with the sword sending him through more trees*
i think you should give up to save the trouble because you are weak
*irou laughs*
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:52 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

*irou slames his sword in ground making a giant rock surrounding irou*
try something better *irou ties a wire to his sword and throws it through the giant rock like a puppeteer and his puppet, irou is controling the sword*
*irou laughs*

The sword seems to hit me but then I look at him and smile and kick off of a tree now I guess its time to get real... I pull out my pair of Iron Knuckles then they start to spark lightening Now lets start I say to Irou
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:55 am

tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

*irou laughs*

The sword seems to hit me but then I look at him and smile and kick off of a tree now I guess its time to get real... I pull out my pair of Iron Knuckles then they start to spark lightening Now lets start I say to Irou
give up why are you fighting
*irou looks at tmack*
you are weak
*irou throws the sword at tmack while irou runs on the side of it*
genjutsu haze (creates a clone which charges up to the opponent and on contact explodes into a pile of flowers)
*it distracts tmack as the sword hits him*
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:00 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

*irou laughs*

*irou looks at tmack*
you are weak
genjutsu haze (creates a clone which charges up to the opponent and on contact explodes into a pile of flowers)

the sword hits me that was a nice one I am bleeding from my arms Well now take this I start to run up to Irou
OCC: what are your chakara points
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:04 am

tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

*irou laughs*

*irou looks at tmack*
you are weak

the sword hits me that was a nice one I am bleeding from my arms Well now take this I start to run up to Irou
ooc-5300 and remember i hit you a couple of times
*irou moves out the kicks tmack in the face*
i hope you like this
*irou Name: Chidori
Type: b-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)-1000
This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning-chakra to the user's hand. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal to humans. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces
*irou grabs tmack while hes falling and starts to drag him while doing chidori*

Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:11 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

*irou laughs*

*irou looks at tmack*
you are weak

i hope you like this
This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning-chakra to the user's hand. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal to humans. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces

I get hit by the chidori and then I get dragged and I am bleeding from my arms
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:12 am

Enough with the mega quotes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:13 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Enough with the mega quotes!!!!

OCC: lol
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:15 am

tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

*irou laughs*

*irou looks at tmack*
you are weak

i hope you like this

*irou lifts tmack in the air and throws his body on the ground and throws chakara seals on his body piercing flesh*
its do
*irou laughs*

Last edited by Six Samurai Irou on Sat May 02, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:15 am

And suddenly Kirigakure blew up, it seems that he was only indulging Otonami in his game. Well, that was that.

Gonna go look for that scroll now. To add to Akatsuki's collection.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:16 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
tmack wrote:

*irou dodges the attack*
too slow

*the sword comes back*

*irou laughs*

*irou looks at tmack*
you are weak

i hope you like this

*irou lifts tmack in the air and throws his body on the ground and throws chakara seals on his body piercing flesh*
its do
*irou laughs*

Before the Chakara seals land on me I point my hand to the sky and Ligtening strikes me and I am in the main road far away from Irou
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:17 am

*Irou looks at madara*
the job is done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Moutains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moutains
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land of Snow :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: