Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moutains

Go down 
+5
hanabishi kanda
Rasengan888
Uchiha Madara
Irou Uchiha
tmack
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

The Moutains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:00 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"water."
oh yah. and also yuo have wind also. too bad, ring of mercury and ring of neptune is already taken.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:00 am

"well plus i have the sanbi, which allows me to manipulate water."
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:01 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"water."
oh yah. and also yuo have wind also. too bad, ring of mercury and ring of neptune is already taken.

"that's fine. i really dont need a ring that much."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:03 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"water."
and also each ring was said to have been used by the actual gods them selves, and the elements to them also. ring of neptune, god of the sea, mercury, the mesenger god, god of travelers, in posetion of winged sandels that macn make him fly faster than the wind, jupeter, chiefe god od the gods, weilded lightning bolts. even though he was the chiefe god, the power of his ring is the same as the others, mars, god of war, war hot with the flam of hatred, and the gaia, the earth
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:04 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"water."

"that's fine. i really dont need a ring that much."
it is true that a person doesn't really need a ring of the gods, but the details of the rings them selves is that they absorb of their elemental chakra so much, only some one of a large amount of suply is able to handel it, but after that is done, the ring acts like a chakra weight, with the chakra sealed in the ring, you will be able to chant code words that will materilize some attacks from b rank to s rank. although s rank is very rare, and very few
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:05 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"water."
and also each ring was said to have been used by the actual gods them selves, and the elements to them also. ring of neptune, god of the sea, mercury, the mesenger god, god of travelers, in posetion of winged sandels that macn make him fly faster than the wind, jupeter, chiefe god od the gods, weilded lightning bolts. even though he was the chiefe god, the power of his ring is the same as the others, mars, god of war, war hot with the flam of hatred, and the gaia, the earth

So where can I find the ring of jupiter I ask
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:06 am

occ- hey tmack and kanda, how did you get to say your biiju's name under your name?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:07 am

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"water."

So where can I find the ring of jupiter I ask
like i said, the power of the rings was what made them scatter, and it is for that. i sent out ninjas to find them, don't worry, even though my country is small, our information net work is large, and the moment we hear from one of my ninjas, we will know. even if yougo out looking for the ring, you will only find cheep imitations of the rings them selves
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:08 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- hey tmack and kanda, how did you get to say your biiju's name under your name?
kaname will make it a rank and put it under your name
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:08 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

okay, cause i asked him and he hasn't written back
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:09 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

it takes him a while so be pacient ok
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:10 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

occ- okay

"so again does anyone want to spar?"
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:12 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

occ- okay

i don't mind, i wanted to try out the ring of neptune in battle.
*kanda puts up his fist in a kung fu stance*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:13 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

occ- okay

"Alrighty then." water starts to form around me forming tentacles
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:14 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

occ- okay

addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis, stagitta lunalucis
*kanda still a few yards away punches at lelouch and sends a fast arrow of water*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:16 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

occ- okay

addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis, stagitta lunalucis
*kanda still a few yards away punches at lelouch and sends a fast arrow of water*

*dodges at the last second. suddenly green chakra forms around me and im instantly behind you* "Take this!!" i punch you in the back and send you flying* +7000 points
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:19 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

occ- okay

*dodges at the last second. suddenly green chakra forms around me and im instantly behind you* "Take this!!" i punch you in the back and send you flying*
mucro of unda
*a shield of water apears behind him blocking the punch*
let me tell you, that was a d rank attack, so i wouden't expect it to work, but how ever, this next attack will he a lot of trouble for me
addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis, magna cataracta
*a giant piller of water appears above lelouch and then drops at him at a high speed crushing him with water pressure*
and also, my own attacks won't hurt me, and also ther are sveral advanteges if i was in water, but that won't really be that often
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:20 am

I look at Lelouch and Kanda fighting This looks interesting i say
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:20 am

tmack wrote:
I look at Lelouch and Kanda fighting This looks interesting i say
you want to join in. if you don't fight, you get rusty, and this is the result of my training
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:21 am

*pulls out sword and controlls the water behind me. creates new water and it circles around you and then it forms blades of water. they all suddenly come down on you*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:24 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*pulls out sword and controlls the water behind me. creates new water and it circles around you and then it forms blades of water. they all suddenly come down on you*
*the shield of water already casted moves in to block*
addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis, dextru emittam delay
*a water spear forms on kandas arm but stays there and kanda then runs at lelouch doing some martial arts*
OOC- and the spear is hovering above the fore arm and it points in the same direction as my arm is pointing
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:27 am

*kanda's water sword is suddenly caught by three green chakra tails. i put my hands on the floor* "Grand summon biiju! Sanbi!" suddenly there is a huge explosion and then from no where a huge tidal wave is washed in covering everything in ocean deep water.

Sanbi: "HOW DARE YOU DISTURB ME!!!" water suddenly wraps around Kanda and Tmack and starts to drown them
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:29 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*kanda's water sword is suddenly caught by three green chakra tails. i put my hands on the floor* "Grand summon biiju! Sanbi!" suddenly there is a huge explosion and then from no where a huge tidal wave is washed in covering everything in ocean deep water.

Sanbi: "HOW DARE YOU DISTURB ME!!!" water suddenly wraps around Kanda and Tmack and starts to drown them
OOC- umm. i didn't activate mucro of unda, the spear is still with me, and i am just using regular taijutsu, so what has happened made no sence, so can you plese redue that
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:32 am

occ- oh sorry i read it wrong. anywho

*i activate 3 tails and clasp my hands on the ground* "Grand summon! Sanbi!" a huge tidal wave rolls in and the sanbi emerges from the water

Sanbi: HOW DARE YOU DISTURB ME!!!! *water wraps around kanda and Tmack drowning them

occ- there better?
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:34 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- oh sorry i read it wrong. anywho

*i activate 3 tails and clasp my hands on the ground* "Grand summon! Sanbi!" a huge tidal wave rolls in and the sanbi emerges from the water

Sanbi: HOW DARE YOU DISTURB ME!!!! *water wraps around kanda and Tmack drowning them

occ- there better?

I look at Lelouch and then let the water surrond me Stupid Sanbi...do you know what lightening does to water! I make lightening currents go through the water electrocuting Lelouch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moutains
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land of Snow :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: